Online store, Physical store
Brand Manager for City Beach Australia? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Kim
KimMid North Coast, NSW

Unhappy with Ava and Ever

Love City Beach overall but was so disappointed in the purchase of Ava and Ever jumpsuit. Jumpsuit strapless with added straps option, however once attached, they pulled the lining up and just didn’t fit right. Boning popped thru fabric within 2 hours of wearing. So sad and also slightly embarrassing as I was at Christmas celebrations and didn’t have other clothing with me. Prices are cheap....seemingly for a reason.

Sizing Slightly small
Emily Georgie Gal
Emily Georgie GalFar North Queensland, QLD

Mykonos Platform shoes hurt when walking

When I tried these shoes on they fit well, they were even a bit big but there wasn't any smaller sizes. I tried to wear them for the first time and the wide strap going over my foot pulls really tight and hurts my feet. My feet sit loosely in the shoe, but it pulls tight when walking. It is so painful that I cannot wear them! I think it is a flaw when they were made. P.S. I have small feet!

Store LocationCairns Central
Product Appearance As advertised

Is a brilliant store but really disappointed with my recent purchase

I’m a frequent customer at city beach and usually I’m really happy with there clothing but when I received a dress I purchased online there was a line of material that had been pulled up on the back of the dress. I’m not looking to return it as it’s to much effort and it was needed urgently for a special occasion.

Underwear Shops & Brands

Find out how City Beach Australia compares to other Underwear Shops & Brands

Anna
AnnaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good customer service would definitely purchase again.

I ordered a few pieces of clothing and a pair of sandals off their website. Just after a week of not receiving another email about my order being shipped I sent an email to customer service and received a really kind email back about there being some sort of issue but they would continue to update me about my order. The next day I received an email that the sandals were not in stock as the products can take up to 24 hours to leave the website which is fair. I then received the money back for the sandals and a further $50 ecard for the inconvenience. My order was delivered to my doorstep the next day.

hle
hleVictoria

good quality

i ordered 2 tops and a dress and both were very nice quality and as shown on the website. can sometimes be a bit on the pricey side but when items are on sale they are worth it.

Linda