Online store, Physical store
Brand Manager for City Beach Australia? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

LukeAspook
LukeAspookSydney, NSW

Poor Customer Service and Returns Policy

Advised within an hour I had ordered the wrong size. Their reply will cost me $9 and wait until it's delivered to return it.

Avoid this online shop.

Extremely pleased

I have ordered from City Beach many times and I am continually impressed with the speed they process my order, delivery and exceptional customer service. Even during Victoria’s harsh lockdown they processed my orders quickly and to the point I was receiving orders from City Beach Brisbane a lot quicker than Victoria.

The clothes are dearer, but in my opinion they are worth the money. The clothes look better, are very flattering, longer lasting and don’t get damaged or frayed in the washing machine on gentle setting (hand washing is too much of a chore for me). Plus they constantly offer super generation promotions of $20-50 off, so you don’t end up paying full price often for anyway.

Product Appearance As advertised

Their clothes are so flattering!

I ordered over $200 worth of clothes online but 2 didn't fit so I refunded at a citybeach retail i know nearby and they were more than happy to refund. Also these clothes fit like a glove on me! I find it hard to buy nice flattering clothes for my figure since I'm petite but citybeach manufactures clothes that are perfect for my petite figure yet liable to stretch. Once i get my youth allowance I'm gonna go shopping frenzy on their site again ahah

Federico L.
Federico L.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

I was worried but everything was perfect

I was worried after having read all of the bad reviews: maybe I've just been lucky, but I've purchased a pair of shoes and socks online and they were delivered on time with no issues, I'd buy again from this site

Find out how City Beach Australia compares to other Underwear Shops & Brands

Do not return anything with the label attached to the box

I returned a pair of shoes in the box and not only did i have to pay for the return shipping. I put the label on the shoe box which is against the policy. Even though all tags were attached and it was in original condition. This has rendered the shoes to not be able to be sold and therefore no refund was given. The shoes were one size too small and they wont even do an exchange. Make sure you read the return policy before purchasing.
"It is likely that the shoe box had been used as the return box or had a return label attached to it, therefore damaging the item and deeming it non re sellable." Catherine, City Beach Customer Service

Sizing Slightly small
Amanda T.
Amanda T.South East Queensland, QLD

Really bad customer service ALL AROUND

Customer service is your biggest flaw. Train your staff or employ better people to run your company. Simple. Facts. Easy.

Store LocationGarden city Qld
brad
bradGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Simple to ordee

Super easy store to navigate. Ordered four pairs of shoes. They are very comfy. One pair needed to be a half size bigger but other than that very happy. Order came very fast.

Kim
KimMid North Coast, NSW

Unhappy with Ava and Ever

Love City Beach overall but was so disappointed in the purchase of Ava and Ever jumpsuit. Jumpsuit strapless with added straps option, however once attached, they pulled the lining up and just didn’t fit right. Boning popped thru fabric within 2 hours of wearing. So sad and also slightly embarrassing as I was at Christmas celebrations and didn’t have other clothing with me. Prices are cheap....seemingly for a reason.

Sizing Slightly small
C L C
C L CSouth East Queensland, QLD

Discount not applied to online purchase

1st online purchase stated 20% discount however this was not applied to skates purchase. Very sneaky and won't purchase through City Beach again.

Jah V.
Jah V.Southwest, VIC

Fast delivery, great products

Ordered my parcel on Wednesday and it arrived Thursday afternoon! Products were exactly what i wanted. Thanks City beach will definitely order again from you guys.

Product Appearance As advertised

My most favourite shop in the world

Jennifer
JenniferHunter Region, NSW

Fantastic service online, and then again at the store where I picked up item

I saw a womens rash top online. I emailed and got a reply from Patrick. He let me know what I wanted was in store in the size I wanted in my local shop. I went up to the shop, staff very helpful, friendly and fantastic.
Came home very happy chappy. Couldn't rate my dealings with City Beach high enough.

nob
nobGoulburn Valley, VIC

Great customer service

We brought bikinis which turned a strange colour in the pool. They refunded money very quickly on the return of the item We will buy from them again as everything else has been of great quality

Summer
SummerPerth, WA

Excellent quality and service

I made an online purchase and was so impressed with the service and quality of items that when it was my birthday I requested vouchers. Again ordered Tuesday and delivered to Perth Friday. Thank you City Beach. I have recommended to family and friends.

JustMe
JustMeGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Very impressed!

I ordered a couple of beanies online (to help cope with the chilly Melbourne weather!) They arrived really quickly and are beautiful quality. Great communication with regular delivery updates. Very happy!