Online store, Physical store
Brand Manager for City Beach Australia? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

2.3

Fantastic customer service

Had a mix up with my order, however customer service (Theo) was super pleasant and fixed the issue straight away

Product Appearance Not as advertised
nob
nobGoulburn Valley, VIC

Great customer service

We brought bikinis which turned a strange colour in the pool. They refunded money very quickly on the return of the item We will buy from them again as everything else has been of great quality

Product Appearance As advertised
Ace
AcePerth, WA

100% customer satisfaction!!!

Tanya from City Beach Rockingham WA was just awesome!!! I had a bad experience at Cockburn returing a faulty product and Tanya turned everything around for me. I was pretty angry after leaving Cockburn, after talking to Tanya on the phone I was calmed down and reassured that she would do everything she could to help me out. And she did. Mykayla also knew who I was as I entered the store and was very friendly and displayed excellent customer service as well.

Store LocationRockingham WA