Online store, Physical store
Brand Manager for City Beach Australia? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Federico L.
Federico L.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

I was worried but everything was perfect

I was worried after having read all of the bad reviews: maybe I've just been lucky, but I've purchased a pair of shoes and socks online and they were delivered on time with no issues, I'd buy again from this site

brad
bradGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Simple to ordee

Super easy store to navigate. Ordered four pairs of shoes. They are very comfy. One pair needed to be a half size bigger but other than that very happy. Order came very fast.

Kim
KimMid North Coast, NSW

Unhappy with Ava and Ever

Love City Beach overall but was so disappointed in the purchase of Ava and Ever jumpsuit. Jumpsuit strapless with added straps option, however once attached, they pulled the lining up and just didn’t fit right. Boning popped thru fabric within 2 hours of wearing. So sad and also slightly embarrassing as I was at Christmas celebrations and didn’t have other clothing with me. Prices are cheap....seemingly for a reason.

Sizing Slightly small

Jah V.
Jah V.Southwest, VIC

Fast delivery, great products

Ordered my parcel on Wednesday and it arrived Thursday afternoon! Products were exactly what i wanted. Thanks City beach will definitely order again from you guys.

Product Appearance As advertised

My most favourite shop in the world

Jennifer
JenniferHunter Region, NSW

Fantastic service online, and then again at the store where I picked up item

I saw a womens rash top online. I emailed and got a reply from Patrick. He let me know what I wanted was in store in the size I wanted in my local shop. I went up to the shop, staff very helpful, friendly and fantastic.
Came home very happy chappy. Couldn't rate my dealings with City Beach high enough.

nob
nobGoulburn Valley, VIC

Great customer service

We brought bikinis which turned a strange colour in the pool. They refunded money very quickly on the return of the item We will buy from them again as everything else has been of great quality

Summer
SummerPerth, WA

Excellent quality and service

I made an online purchase and was so impressed with the service and quality of items that when it was my birthday I requested vouchers. Again ordered Tuesday and delivered to Perth Friday. Thank you City Beach. I have recommended to family and friends.

JustMe
JustMeGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Very impressed!

I ordered a couple of beanies online (to help cope with the chilly Melbourne weather!) They arrived really quickly and are beautiful quality. Great communication with regular delivery updates. Very happy!

Halle
HalleSydney, NSW

Great Online and In Store!

I usually shop at the Rouse Hill, or Mount Druitt (Westfield) stores. Though I've seen the negative reviews about City Beach, I love their clothing, and their customer service is fantastic! The staff are always so pleasant. They assist with all that they can :) The only issue I have is that sometimes their sizing can be out of whack.

Store LocationRouse Hill, NSW, Westfield Mount Druitt
Sizing Slightly small
Jaimee97
Jaimee97Wide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Outstanding all round

The order came really fast, it was exactly what i ordered and came beautifully packaged, the slippers were really soft and well made, they are very comfortable and worth the money we spent

Lauren
LaurenMurrumbidgee Region, NSW

Mooloola - Absolutely Beautiful!

Stunning quality! Beautiful fabric! Flawless stitching.
I was actually SATISFIED with with the item, the design, and with that I paid.
A favourite of mine now and forever, thank you! (Double high-five!)

A-M-A-Z-I-N-G

I am so incredibly happy with my purchase!!! I ordered the Lexii boots on sunday, paid for normal postage, NOT EXPRESS, and got them on Tuesday! only two business days, i'm so impressed!!!

Francine
FrancineSydney, NSW

Online service excellent

I ordered a few items and they all arrived on time and were exactly what I was expecting. One shirt was the wrong size but it was easy with no fuss in swapping for the correct size in store. Thank you

Jess
Jess

Love City Beach and there range of products

Every time ive purchased stuff from here Ive been happy with the clothing and accessories. express postage always comes a day after I ordered and standard shipping usually comes within the week. Easy to return items too!