Online store, Physical store

2.1

White shirt was practically black

White shirt arrive with black marks all over it and wasnt in it's own bag + Sizing is a bit off

Della

DellaSydney, NSW

Selling Re-used items?

I paid $40 for a yankees cap & it came with a sweat smell and dirt marks on it. Its like they sold me a re-used cap without even at least cleaning it. I won’t be buying from them again. Their jackets are also made from cheap material and peel after the first wear. Definitely not worth the price you pay here for the crappy quality you get.

Product AppearanceNot as advertised
Halle

HalleSydney, NSW

Great Online and In Store!

I usually shop at the Rouse Hill, or Mount Druitt (Westfield) stores. Though I've seen the negative reviews about City Beach, I love their clothing, and their customer service is fantastic! The staff are always so pleasant. They assist with all that they can :) The only issue I have is that sometimes their sizing can be out of whack.

Store LocationRouse Hill, NSW, Westfield Mount Druitt
Footwear Shops & Brands

Find out how City Beach Australia compares to other Footwear Shops & Brands

Shelly

ShellyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Not worth the money

Purchased a dress off their site, initially they made a mistake and sent the wrong item but they solved the issue without a problem. Their pricing however is very high and I will not be purchasing from city beach again.

CatuilSouth East Queensland, QLD

No replies

Ordered and paid for products 2 days ago and yet to receive an email acknowledgement - though online it shows that my order is "complete". I understand there are some delivery delays because of COVID19, but surely an automated response shouldn't be delayed too? I emailed customer service to follow up yesterday and am yet to get a reply. First and last time online customer, that's for sure!

Caitlyn

CaitlynGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Crooks

So I wait almost 2 weeks for City Beach to dispatch my order, their explanation - “I can see our team are just awaiting stock of a couple of your items. Once these items have been retrieved your order will be sent out as soon as possible.”
After 3 weeks, my parcel arrives with 2 of the 7 items still missing?!? Items that I PAID for!!!
Absolute crooks!
Their customer service has been shocking to say the least and now after waiting so long I didn’t even get what I ordered!
City Beach management - what’s your excuse? Is this what you call service?! Where is my money - or items I purchased?!

Linda