City Beach Australia

City Beach Australia (page 3 of 3)

Online store, Physical store

Nicli

NicliIllawarra, NSW

I have ordered online many times, my order always arrives in 2 to 3 days. Once I returned an item that arrived with a mark on it and was promptly refunded my money. Thought I’d review as I’ve seen some bad ones and I’ve always had a positive experience!

Dan

DanMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Warning

$40 ugg boots and the sole came off on the right boot, first wear, the left foot stitching came undone at the toes. I will not be shopping here again.

Sizing way too small

Ordered three pairs of one piece bathers online in size 12 and they are all super small and short .. more like size 8 or a small size 10 than a 12. So short they barely covered my boobs. Products looks decent quality and lovely patterns but I will never be able to wear them even if I lost any weight because they aren't long enough so I would either have my boobs on show or a massive camel toe. Not happy

Underwear Shops & Brands

Find out how City Beach Australia compares to other Underwear Shops & Brands

Jennifer wDarling Downs, QLD

Really bad customer service

Jennifer w

So it's been a week and city beach management has not even contacted me about my problem. Great work guys! Very professional of you.

hle

hleVictoria

good quality

i ordered 2 tops and a dress and both were very nice quality and as shown on the website. can sometimes be a bit on the pricey side but when items are on sale they are worth it.