Online store, Physical store

1 review
Nikki O.

Nikki O.South East Queensland, QLD

Bad quality

Every single dress that I have bought from city beach says to cold wash which I always do and every single one of the dresses have shrunk for some reason. I have bought at least 10 dresses and This has happened to every one of them

Store LocationQld
SizingTrue to size
Product AppearanceNot as advertised
Step One Bamboo Underwear

Looking for Underwear Shops & Brands?

Read the reviews for Step One Bamboo Underwear

8,357 reviews
Ad

Trinity Morganasked

Catuil
Catuil

Trinity Morgan

Could you let me know if you receive your items

Alyssa
Alyssa

Courtney L.

Courtney L.asked

Are the jeans stretchy and is a 14 big or tight fit

Coaster71labrador

Coaster71labradorasked

City Beach Australia

Do you have click and collect

See all City Beach Australia questions