Online store, Physical store

1 review
Jay Lee ling

Jay Lee lingPerth, WA

Okay. Not the best

It was okay but At first i noticed i was missing 2 items. They resolved issue however. Customer service was right onto the issue. I will shop here again. Thankyou ciity beach for the help resolving the issue. 1 item was damaged. I bought a jacket and all the stitching was freyed. I asked for a refund but was not given one.

Sizing Slightly large
Product Appearance As advertised

Trinity Morganasked

Catuil
Catuil

Trinity Morgan

Could you let me know if you receive your items

Alyssa
Alyssa

Courtney L.

Courtney L.asked

Are the jeans stretchy and is a 14 big or tight fit

Coaster71labrador

Coaster71labradorasked

City Beach Australia

Do you have click and collect

Other Footwear Shops & Brands