City Beach Australia

City Beach Australia (page 2 of 3)

Online store, Physical store

2.5

Josh

Josh

Have spent 540 just last month and bought discounted z_flex cruiser and they then said they couldn't provide at all

I didn't receive due to their error and I'd made plans already for my new skateboard which has left me super depressed, and they couldn't even try get me another

Product Appearance Not as advertised
Matthew

Matthew

Excellent customer service

I spoke with Lachlan at the Harbour town store Gold Coast. He gave me accurate advice and I'm very satisfied with purchase. Very happy with my buying experience. Will definitely buy here again.

Store LocationHarbour Town

A-M-A-Z-I-N-G

I am so incredibly happy with my purchase!!! I ordered the Lexii boots on sunday, paid for normal postage, NOT EXPRESS, and got them on Tuesday! only two business days, i'm so impressed!!!

wildchildjojo

wildchildjojoMid North Coast, NSW

Wrong size delivered

Delivered the wrong size.
When calling City Beach, customer service lady was condescending and refused accountability.
Kept telling me it was my fault, when I had evidence that it was not.
Rude Rude Rude

Reg

RegHunter Region, NSW

Poor quality.

Ordered a almost parodies dress for my partner. It’s was only worn once an she got two holes in the seams an shrunk after the first wash. We are finding this happening more an more with city beach products. After the amount of money we are paying for the product you think it’ll would be a lot better quality. I was spending approx 200 month on mad Huey shirts. Tho I’m finding BFC is giving me better selection an better products so if your a male an want good Huey gear head there now over city beach. An the girls anywhere others then city beach.

Product Appearance As advertised

Denied change room. Told i could change outside of change room.

Store LocationBooragoon
Francine

FrancineSydney, NSW

Online service excellent

I ordered a few items and they all arrived on time and were exactly what I was expecting. One shirt was the wrong size but it was easy with no fuss in swapping for the correct size in store. Thank you

Pommy

Delivery

Kristyn3

Kristyn3Perth, WA

Shocking Sizes

At City Beach a 12/14 there is more like trying on a 08/10, never really have any bigger sizes available and the dresses are so very short! Also pretty pricey.

Sizing Very small
Product Appearance Not as advertised
Melissa P.

Melissa P.Hunter Region, NSW

Poor Customer Service

Jess

Jess

Love City Beach and there range of products

Every time ive purchased stuff from here Ive been happy with the clothing and accessories. express postage always comes a day after I ordered and standard shipping usually comes within the week. Easy to return items too!

Anne

AnnePeel, WA

Bad online customer service

I placed a $140 order, and after a week it still hadnt arrived. I phoned the online support number, was on hold for almost 10 minutes, only to be told our order hadn't been processed due to a gliche in the system (even though we received confirmation of the order). I was then promised 30% off for the inconvenience which was never sent through. Bad customer service. All I wanted was to have the order processed and sent but this wasn't an option. Not even a discount for the stuff around. Online buyers beware

Jen

JenSydney, NSW

Product Falling to Pieces

I bought a playsuit/overalls from city beach about a month ago, and have worn it maybe twice in that time. In that time the product has literally fallen apart, with holes appearing in every part of it. Totally ridiculous!! This quality of product should not even be allowed to be sold!!

• +5
Store LocationHornsby
Anna

AnnaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good customer service would definitely purchase again.

I ordered a few pieces of clothing and a pair of sandals off their website. Just after a week of not receiving another email about my order being shipped I sent an email to customer service and received a really kind email back about there being some sort of issue but they would continue to update me about my order. The next day I received an email that the sandals were not in stock as the products can take up to 24 hours to leave the website which is fair. I then received the money back for the sandals and a further $50 ecard for the inconvenience. My order was delivered to my doorstep the next day.

Robyn T

Robyn TSydney Surrounds, NSW

Top class - happy customer!!

I placed an order last week and was kept up to date daily, with the progress of my order.
My order arrived earlier than the original estimate.
Both of the items I ordered were as depicted and the sizing and colours were true too.
I found the live chat VERY helpful when I was ordering as they were able to answer a question for me, before I ordered.
I would not hesitate to purchase from City Beach again and would certainly highly recommend the quality of their products and the professional way they handle their on line purchases.
Thank you...

NOSERVICE

NOSERVICESydney, NSW

ON HOLD FOREVER NO ONE ANSWER

I have rung twice today to speak to customer service. The first time I hung up after 1.5 HOURS second time hung up after 1.35minutes. Disgusting where is your STAFF. It states between the hours of 9.00am to 5.00pm you can speak with someone. This is not true!!!!!

Honestbetty

HonestbettySouth East Queensland, QLD

Liars

Andrew Suarez

Andrew SuarezSouth East Queensland, QLD

Staff are young and dumb

The staff have limited knowledge of the brands and sizes of the stock they sell. The store plays loud music, it is difficult to communicate with staff. Some brands are expensive.

Store LocationChermside
KmS

KmSPerth, WA

Midland WA late opening.

Website states 830 opening time. Staff opened doors at 907am. Waste of time waiting at 830..

Lack of stock in Large or XL. Didn't end up spending a cent with City Beach. Don't bother.