City Beach Australia

City Beach Australia (page 3 of 3)

Online store, Physical store

2.5

Foxalot

Foxalot

Slight issue with product quality.

Absolute horrible service

I paid for express shipping, it has been 3 days and the order has not even left the warehouse! I sent an email yesterday asking about why it's taking an unusually long time and have not received a response, instead, I received an email saying two of my items had been cancelled! Am extremely disappointed with this horrible and slow service. I do not recommend whatsoever.

Rvmurphy

RvmurphySouth East Queensland, QLD

Dont sign up

Don't sign up for their news letter because you will not get the 20% discount they claim to offer. Just another scam to get your email. Store still wouldn't honor with email proof

Kavi N

Kavi N

No express delivery

I order some clothes for an occasion and there's no express post option to choose from. I order it on Sunday to use it the next Sunday so 7 business days should be enough (I shop online all the time and 7 days are really enough for 95% of the time) I haven't recieved my order but there's no use for it now.

Peco K.

Peco K.Illawarra, NSW

Satisfied customer...

I ordered my sons shoes on Thursday & Monday morning before 9am they were at my door. The price was great the shoes are exellant the shipping was off the chain so fast i can't believe it.... all round satisfied with the entire process ill be ordering more from City Beach... thank you my son is one happy boy...

Jaz

JazHunter Region, NSW

Good quality products

City beach online shopping is super easy.
Products received usually within a 7 day time frame, all goods I have ordered have been the right stipulated size and of excellent quality- from swimwear to clothing. Good deals to be had at times.

Hollie S

Hollie SGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

AWESOME

So happy with my purchase. I paid for express shipping snd it came next day (interstate) delivery. Great product (Jonnie Boots). Exactly what I ordered (style snd size). Will definitely order from them again.

Faulty shoes

My 15 year old recently got her first job and her first purchase was a pair of Jonnie Pepper boots form City Beach Kawana. She has now had them for two months but they are already falling apart (she only wears them to work on the weekends). I had the original receipt and when I went to ask for refund or exchange today was told we only have 30 days. I am just horrified that for $50 these days you can't even get a pair of quality shoes that last.

Jay Lee ling

Jay Lee lingPerth, WA

Okay. Not the best

It was okay but At first i noticed i was missing 2 items. They resolved issue however. Customer service was right onto the issue. I will shop here again. Thankyou ciity beach for the help resolving the issue. 1 item was damaged. I bought a jacket and all the stitching was freyed. I asked for a refund but was not given one.

Nina

Nina

HOW RUDE of a service ,a store run by kids in cairns central

Caz

CazSouthwest, VIC

Worst shipping times. Could have bought from overseas for cheaper and received faster!

Ordered some Levis and was given the automatic default "free shipping" option as I had spent $150 (geez... Thanks guys). 2 weeks on and still waiting for my parcel. Aus post estimates delivery in a few days but the order itself took a week for them to post and post.

Ordered an item from Surf Stitch last month and received the next day. Will shop with them instead from now on

HighProtein

HighProteinPerth, WA

Great range and good service

With size 14 feet and fussy taste I find it difficult to find new shoes that both fit me and that I like the look of.

The City Beach Perth City store had larger sizes for most of the shoes I was interested in and the staff patiently assisted me as I went through half a dozen options in the store.

Great experience

Nicli

NicliIllawarra, NSW

I have ordered online many times, my order always arrives in 2 to 3 days. Once I returned an item that arrived with a mark on it and was promptly refunded my money. Thought I’d review as I’ve seen some bad ones and I’ve always had a positive experience!

Cathy

CathySydney, NSW

Terrible staff. No customer service.

Warringah Mall store

Terrible staff. No customer service. To busy talking amongst themselves. Would not recommend this store. Unfortunately was not the first time of bad customer service. Will be the last as I will not be a returning customer.

Sizing way too small

Ordered three pairs of one piece bathers online in size 12 and they are all super small and short .. more like size 8 or a small size 10 than a 12. So short they barely covered my boobs. Products looks decent quality and lovely patterns but I will never be able to wear them even if I lost any weight because they aren't long enough so I would either have my boobs on show or a massive camel toe. Not happy

Disgusting Service

Deb bee

Deb beeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Disgusting customer service

Your staff need re training, you need more workers.. shame on you corporate for allowing your staff to be so inadequate. Wanted to buy a pair of vans. The staff member got them for me and threw them at me.. ZERO customer service..
Retrain retrain retrain