Online store, Physical store

1.7

nob

nobGoulburn Valley, VIC

Great customer service

We brought bikinis which turned a strange colour in the pool. They refunded money very quickly on the return of the item We will buy from them again as everything else has been of great quality

Simone Hardman

Simone HardmanGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

WORST UGGS EVER

So I order 1 pair of uggs they come damaged, they took a week to return all the messages, so I ordered another pair thinking it was a once off!! Well I was wrong, second pair came damaged also... so please be careful!

Ashleigh

AshleighSouth East Queensland, QLD

Terrible service

Product Appearance Not as advertised

Disappointed

Disappointed

Poor quality

I ordered a pair of home brand ugg boots in December. In less than 3 months the soles started coming off the boots. When I contacted customer service I was advised that they were out of warranty! Very disappointing, I think the soles of anything should last longer than 3 months. Not to mention it was summer so rarely worn, and not worn outside.

Sizing Slightly large
Sam

SamNorth Queensland, QLD

Bad customer service

Went in City Beach store in Townsville and as i was walking into the changing room and there’s one male staff had a good look at my face and the two tops I picked and afterwards I decided to buy one top and leaving the other top in the changing room and the same male staff stopped and gave me a dirty look for couples of seconds Without saying anything thinking I stole the other top. Then i stopped and said to him that the other top is in the changing room. This is such a poor customer service. And on top of that he didn’t even greet me when I walked in the shop. He looked at me with no smile and walked away.

Store LocationTownsville, Australia

Worst Customer Service!

Faulty Fossil watch took 11 weeks to replace under warranty with City Beach when Fossil themselves could have sorted it in 1 week. This company have no idea how to service their customers. Their Returns Department are complete idiots. They just gave me the Fossil tracker info to use myself when they couldn't be bothered to get an update themselves. They said - "we don't have the replacement". Fossil said "City Beach signed for it 2 days ago" What joke. Someone there hates their job. Management don't give a crap. Complete idiots.

Postage amounts for refund

Terrible service. Paid for postage for initial item then had to pay again when returning product due to wrong size. Also, have not had full refund processed on returned item. Will not shop here again.

Sizing Very small
Product Appearance Not as advertised

Horrible service

I ordered one jumper from this store. At first the order took over a week to get delivered once i received it, it wasnt even my order. I then returned that order and got my original order posted to me with express postage. After 5 days i received that order, it was the right jumper yes but the complete wrong size. It is seriously not hard to just get it right.

i am very disappointed in the service and will not be shopping here again.

Ace

AcePerth, WA

100% customer satisfaction!!!

Tanya from City Beach Rockingham WA was just awesome!!! I had a bad experience at Cockburn returing a faulty product and Tanya turned everything around for me. I was pretty angry after leaving Cockburn, after talking to Tanya on the phone I was calmed down and reassured that she would do everything she could to help me out. And she did. Mykayla also knew who I was as I entered the store and was very friendly and displayed excellent customer service as well.

Store LocationRockingham WA

Great variety of stock - Returns can be costly

Great variety of stock on the website and delivery was very quick. The only issue is you are responsible for the full cost of returning items, unlike other websites that you pay set fee ($7 example) and you get a printed barcode docket. I was returning a jacket that I had already paid delivery fee of $7.99, the cost to return item to QLD was $15.50. So basically I am $23.50 out of pocket with no item. Just be mindful of this if you are unsure of sizing and do not live near any of their stores.

Tommo

TommoPerth, WA

Be Careful, NO REFUNDS!!!!!!!!!

Be prepared for no refunds when shopping online with City Beach. Beware of the 'Sale' item ploy whereby if you purchase Sale products they have a clause that allows them to only offer an exchange or gift card. So unless you know 100% that you want the item and it will fit, don't waste your time. Ridiculous business ploy to keep your money, should be illegal.

Sizing Very large
Hayley

HayleyEyre Peninsula, SA

I got shoes for my birthday and they broke within 5 days

My mum brought me shoes for my birthday that cost her $30 that lasted me not even a week.. weren’t able to get a refund disappointing and bad service and not happy

Sizing Slightly large
Jane Smith

Jane SmithSydney, NSW

Deceptive Advertising

Advertising $20 if you spend $75. I purchased a $79.99 product and a $49 product. I needed to return the $49 purchase only to be told the discount came off this item. Not sure how that is possible seeing as though the item had to be $75 to get the discount in the first place?? Also as I spent over $75 still I still should have been eligible to $20 off. No attempt to rectify just basically told bad luck. Totally lacking of any type of customer service.

Jennifer wDarling Downs, QLD

Really bad customer service

Store LocationToowoomba
Jennifer w

So it's been a week and city beach management has not even contacted me about my problem. Great work guys! Very professional of you.

Chloe. S

Chloe. S

Item shrunk so much! Nothing was done

I paid for a full priced item and ended up with a half a dress!!! It shrunk months later.. I hadn’t even put It in the washing machine or I would know what’s happened!

Korero

Korero

One month Warranty on Backpacks.

Megan D

Megan DGoulburn Valley, VIC

DONT ORDER ONLINE! 20$for a return!

I ordered 3 pairs of jeans online as I do not live near city beach and this was my first time shopping online with them. Because I am a short an curvy person jeans can be very hard to find for me. Two pairs of the jeans did not fit and the third was just too long on me, so I used the return Label in th bag to return it, sent it back and paid 19.85!! For a return which I emailed customer service with the receipt to which their reply was ‘we don’t cover returns if product is the wrong size and you don’t like it”
Which is an apsolute disgrace, it won’t cost me anything in store! I will not be shopping there again!