Online store, Physical store
Brand Manager for City Beach Australia? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

1.8

Wrong size guides

I would never buy from city beach again, I bought a jacket from there online store during covid and wasn’t able to try it on so I used the size guide, I received the purchase and it didn’t fit so I sent it back. They will not refund me as the tag fell off as I got the jacket out of the bag so I placed the tag inside the pocket and now they are claiming I marked the jacket when I made sure it was in perfect condition to send it back.
Not happy at all

Sizing Very small
Product Appearance As advertised

Do not return anything with the label attached to the box

I returned a pair of shoes in the box and not only did i have to pay for the return shipping. I put the label on the shoe box which is against the policy. Even though all tags were attached and it was in original condition. This has rendered the shoes to not be able to be sold and therefore no refund was given. The shoes were one size too small and they wont even do an exchange. Make sure you read the return policy before purchasing.
"It is likely that the shoe box had been used as the return box or had a return label attached to it, therefore damaging the item and deeming it non re sellable." Catherine, City Beach Customer Service

nob
nobGoulburn Valley, VIC

Great customer service

We brought bikinis which turned a strange colour in the pool. They refunded money very quickly on the return of the item We will buy from them again as everything else has been of great quality

Simone Hardman
Simone HardmanGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

WORST UGGS EVER

So I order 1 pair of uggs they come damaged, they took a week to return all the messages, so I ordered another pair thinking it was a once off!! Well I was wrong, second pair came damaged also... so please be careful!

Underwear Shops & Brands

Find out how City Beach Australia compares to other Underwear Shops & Brands

Worst Customer Service!

Faulty Fossil watch took 11 weeks to replace under warranty with City Beach when Fossil themselves could have sorted it in 1 week. This company have no idea how to service their customers. Their Returns Department are complete idiots. They just gave me the Fossil tracker info to use myself when they couldn't be bothered to get an update themselves. They said - "we don't have the replacement". Fossil said "City Beach signed for it 2 days ago" What joke. Someone there hates their job. Management don't give a crap. Complete idiots.

Ace
AcePerth, WA

100% customer satisfaction!!!

Tanya from City Beach Rockingham WA was just awesome!!! I had a bad experience at Cockburn returing a faulty product and Tanya turned everything around for me. I was pretty angry after leaving Cockburn, after talking to Tanya on the phone I was calmed down and reassured that she would do everything she could to help me out. And she did. Mykayla also knew who I was as I entered the store and was very friendly and displayed excellent customer service as well.

Store LocationRockingham WA
Tommo
TommoPerth, WA

Be Careful, NO REFUNDS!!!!!!!!!

Be prepared for no refunds when shopping online with City Beach. Beware of the 'Sale' item ploy whereby if you purchase Sale products they have a clause that allows them to only offer an exchange or gift card. So unless you know 100% that you want the item and it will fit, don't waste your time. Ridiculous business ploy to keep your money, should be illegal.

Sizing Very large
Hayley
HayleyEyre Peninsula, SA

I got shoes for my birthday and they broke within 5 days

My mum brought me shoes for my birthday that cost her $30 that lasted me not even a week.. weren’t able to get a refund disappointing and bad service and not happy

Sizing Slightly large
Jennifer wDarling Downs, QLD

Really bad customer service

Store LocationToowoomba
Jennifer w

So it's been a week and city beach management has not even contacted me about my problem. Great work guys! Very professional of you.

Underwear Shops & Brands

Find out how City Beach Australia compares to other Underwear Shops & Brands

Chloe. S
Chloe. S

Item shrunk so much! Nothing was done

I paid for a full priced item and ended up with a half a dress!!! It shrunk months later.. I hadn’t even put It in the washing machine or I would know what’s happened!

Megan D
Megan DGoulburn Valley, VIC

DONT ORDER ONLINE! 20$for a return!

I ordered 3 pairs of jeans online as I do not live near city beach and this was my first time shopping online with them. Because I am a short an curvy person jeans can be very hard to find for me. Two pairs of the jeans did not fit and the third was just too long on me, so I used the return Label in th bag to return it, sent it back and paid 19.85!! For a return which I emailed customer service with the receipt to which their reply was ‘we don’t cover returns if product is the wrong size and you don’t like it”
Which is an apsolute disgrace, it won’t cost me anything in store! I will not be shopping there again!