Online store, Physical store

1.7

Sizing sucks

I am a true to size size eight, and let me tell you, the 'size eight' multiple pieces of clothing I received are most certainly not size eight. Maybe more like a kids 12 or 14. Also, quality is a bit iffy depending on item

Steve

StevePerth, WA

Bad experience.

I ordered products.
The products delivered were not what I ordered.
I can't exchange because the products are now not available.
Delivering products different to my order implies that my products were not available so alternatives were sent.

Josh

Josh

Have spent 540 just last month and bought discounted z_flex cruiser and they then said they couldn't provide at all

I didn't receive due to their error and I'd made plans already for my new skateboard which has left me super depressed, and they couldn't even try get me another

Footwear Shops & Brands

Find out how City Beach Australia compares to other Footwear Shops & Brands

Kristyn3

Kristyn3Perth, WA

Shocking Sizes

At City Beach a 12/14 there is more like trying on a 08/10, never really have any bigger sizes available and the dresses are so very short! Also pretty pricey.

Kavi N

Kavi N

No express delivery

I order some clothes for an occasion and there's no express post option to choose from. I order it on Sunday to use it the next Sunday so 7 business days should be enough (I shop online all the time and 7 days are really enough for 95% of the time) I haven't recieved my order but there's no use for it now.

Sizing way too small

Ordered three pairs of one piece bathers online in size 12 and they are all super small and short .. more like size 8 or a small size 10 than a 12. So short they barely covered my boobs. Products looks decent quality and lovely patterns but I will never be able to wear them even if I lost any weight because they aren't long enough so I would either have my boobs on show or a massive camel toe. Not happy