Online store, Physical store
Brand Manager for City Beach Australia? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

1.4

lidiabowen
lidiabowenAU

Recieve 2nd hand shoes with obvious damage. City beach don't care! I'd highly advise to shop elsewhere. Bloody disgusted

Shotty product, terrible service, would not recommend shopping here, shoes arrived in clearly second hand condition, with scuffing and fluff all over them. Very very disappointing

John
JohnSouth East Queensland, QLD

Lucid Bolton shoes

Shoes lasted less then 2 months, Too good to be true online. Horrible quality, never purchasing again. Absolute shocked by the durability of the shoe.

Poor Quality. Came damaged & incorrect size

Really disappointed, I ordered 2 different types of bike shorts, one came way too small (I received XS instead of L)the other pair also arrived too small and with a hole on the side! For $100 I was hoping for better quality and what i actually wanted. This isn’t my first time having problem with the clothes in this store. Wouldn’t recommend buying here unless you like wasting money and time.

Adrian
AdrianPerth, WA

Misleading advertising - Oakley Ridgeline "Polarized" Sunglasses

Please be aware of the misleading product description for the Oakley Ridgeline Polarized Sunglasses. These glasses are NOT polarized as described and a re-call should be made to those who have bought this product.
The company has also not changed the internet listing and it has been some time since they have been made aware of this error.

Link below to check if you have bought these and need a refund.

Danny
DannySydney, NSW

City Beach Sent Wrong Size!! But, i have to pay for the return item?

I used City Beach, shoe guide & ordered some trainers.
Sent me the wrong size shoes.
Spoke to there customer services & they just told me to send them back at my cost!!
Over $9 to send them back!!
First time and last time using CIty Beach

Lauren B
Lauren BSouth East Queensland, QLD

Product not as described and expensive to return

Product not as described and not correct sizing. When I went to return it, they asked me to pay $9.15 (they was only worth $19). Very disappointing, won’t shop there again.

Product Appearance Not as advertised

The worst place to buy from

Every time i’ve ordered from city beach they’ve sent out the wrong product.
This time around, i was sent out child sized products, that were modelled on an adult woman. I am over it. Shouldn’t have bought anything from here after the first time they mucked up.

Cindy l
Cindy l

Lack of information and not so good customer service

Need more information on products they sell . needs to stop telling customers to purchase 2 item and then return 1 because they don't know any thing about what they are selling. learn from culture king they have all the information you need to purchase confidently

Nikki O.
Nikki O.South East Queensland, QLD

Bad quality

Every single dress that I have bought from city beach says to cold wash which I always do and every single one of the dresses have shrunk for some reason. I have bought at least 10 dresses and This has happened to every one of them

Store LocationQld

Loz
LozSydney, NSW

Sizes not true to size

Ordered a size 10 playsuit would fit size 10 kids. I have ordered clothes from all over the world online and everything has been true to size and fits.
Will never order from City Beach again

Della
DellaSydney, NSW

Selling Re-used items?

I paid $40 for a yankees cap & it came with a sweat smell and dirt marks on it. Its like they sold me a re-used cap without even at least cleaning it. I won’t be buying from them again. Their jackets are also made from cheap material and peel after the first wear. Definitely not worth the price you pay here for the crappy quality you get.

Sizing Slightly small

Wrong Sizing

I ordered a pair of 13 in kids shoes and was sent the wrong size. Upon calling the support line i was accused of lying about the size i ordered but yet myself having a disability i had my partner check that it was the right size. Not buying from City Beach again.

Steve
StevePerth, WA

Bad experience.

I ordered products.
The products delivered were not what I ordered.
I can't exchange because the products are now not available.
Delivering products different to my order implies that my products were not available so alternatives were sent.

Ashleigh
AshleighSouth East Queensland, QLD

Terrible service

Josh
Josh

Have spent 540 just last month and bought discounted z_flex cruiser and they then said they couldn't provide at all

I didn't receive due to their error and I'd made plans already for my new skateboard which has left me super depressed, and they couldn't even try get me another