City Beach Australia

City Beach Australia (page 2 of 3)

Online store, Physical store

3.1

Anna

AnnaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good customer service would definitely purchase again.

I ordered a few pieces of clothing and a pair of sandals off their website. Just after a week of not receiving another email about my order being shipped I sent an email to customer service and received a really kind email back about there being some sort of issue but they would continue to update me about my order. The next day I received an email that the sandals were not in stock as the products can take up to 24 hours to leave the website which is fair. I then received the money back for the sandals and a further $50 ecard for the inconvenience. My order was delivered to my doorstep the next day.

Robyn T

Robyn TSydney Surrounds, NSW

Top class - happy customer!!

I placed an order last week and was kept up to date daily, with the progress of my order.
My order arrived earlier than the original estimate.
Both of the items I ordered were as depicted and the sizing and colours were true too.
I found the live chat VERY helpful when I was ordering as they were able to answer a question for me, before I ordered.
I would not hesitate to purchase from City Beach again and would certainly highly recommend the quality of their products and the professional way they handle their on line purchases.
Thank you...

Andrew Suarez

Andrew SuarezSouth East Queensland, QLD

Staff are young and dumb

The staff have limited knowledge of the brands and sizes of the stock they sell. The store plays loud music, it is difficult to communicate with staff. Some brands are expensive.

Store LocationChermside

Foxalot

Foxalot

Slight issue with product quality.

Ace

AcePerth, WA

100% customer satisfaction!!!

Tanya from City Beach Rockingham WA was just awesome!!! I had a bad experience at Cockburn returing a faulty product and Tanya turned everything around for me. I was pretty angry after leaving Cockburn, after talking to Tanya on the phone I was calmed down and reassured that she would do everything she could to help me out. And she did. Mykayla also knew who I was as I entered the store and was very friendly and displayed excellent customer service as well.

Store LocationRockingham WA
lnc8893

lnc8893Perth, WA

Worst customer service, do not shop here

Store LocationRockingham, 6168

Absolute horrible service

I paid for express shipping, it has been 3 days and the order has not even left the warehouse! I sent an email yesterday asking about why it's taking an unusually long time and have not received a response, instead, I received an email saying two of my items had been cancelled! Am extremely disappointed with this horrible and slow service. I do not recommend whatsoever.

Peco K.

Peco K.Illawarra, NSW

Satisfied customer...

I ordered my sons shoes on Thursday & Monday morning before 9am they were at my door. The price was great the shoes are exellant the shipping was off the chain so fast i can't believe it.... all round satisfied with the entire process ill be ordering more from City Beach... thank you my son is one happy boy...

Jaz

JazHunter Region, NSW

Good quality products

City beach online shopping is super easy.
Products received usually within a 7 day time frame, all goods I have ordered have been the right stipulated size and of excellent quality- from swimwear to clothing. Good deals to be had at times.

Hollie S

Hollie SGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

AWESOME

So happy with my purchase. I paid for express shipping snd it came next day (interstate) delivery. Great product (Jonnie Boots). Exactly what I ordered (style snd size). Will definitely order from them again.

Tommo

TommoPerth, WA

Be Careful, NO REFUNDS!!!!!!!!!

Be prepared for no refunds when shopping online with City Beach. Beware of the 'Sale' item ploy whereby if you purchase Sale products they have a clause that allows them to only offer an exchange or gift card. So unless you know 100% that you want the item and it will fit, don't waste your time. Ridiculous business ploy to keep your money, should be illegal.

Sizing Very large
Hayley

HayleyEyre Peninsula, SA

I got shoes for my birthday and they broke within 5 days

My mum brought me shoes for my birthday that cost her $30 that lasted me not even a week.. weren’t able to get a refund disappointing and bad service and not happy

Sizing Slightly large
Jay Lee ling

Jay Lee lingPerth, WA

Okay. Not the best

It was okay but At first i noticed i was missing 2 items. They resolved issue however. Customer service was right onto the issue. I will shop here again. Thankyou ciity beach for the help resolving the issue. 1 item was damaged. I bought a jacket and all the stitching was freyed. I asked for a refund but was not given one.

Sizing Slightly large
Caz

CazSouthwest, VIC

Worst shipping times. Could have bought from overseas for cheaper and received faster!

Ordered some Levis and was given the automatic default "free shipping" option as I had spent $150 (geez... Thanks guys). 2 weeks on and still waiting for my parcel. Aus post estimates delivery in a few days but the order itself took a week for them to post and post.

Ordered an item from Surf Stitch last month and received the next day. Will shop with them instead from now on

Nicli

NicliIllawarra, NSW

I have ordered online many times, my order always arrives in 2 to 3 days. Once I returned an item that arrived with a mark on it and was promptly refunded my money. Thought I’d review as I’ve seen some bad ones and I’ve always had a positive experience!

Dan

DanMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Warning

$40 ugg boots and the sole came off on the right boot, first wear, the left foot stitching came undone at the toes. I will not be shopping here again.

Jennifer wDarling Downs, QLD

Really bad customer service

Store LocationToowoomba
Jennifer w

So it's been a week and city beach management has not even contacted me about my problem. Great work guys! Very professional of you.

hle

hleVictoria

good quality

i ordered 2 tops and a dress and both were very nice quality and as shown on the website. can sometimes be a bit on the pricey side but when items are on sale they are worth it.

Chloe. S

Chloe. S

Item shrunk so much! Nothing was done

I paid for a full priced item and ended up with a half a dress!!! It shrunk months later.. I hadn’t even put It in the washing machine or I would know what’s happened!

Sizing Slightly small
Megan D

Megan DGoulburn Valley, VIC

DONT ORDER ONLINE! 20$for a return!

I ordered 3 pairs of jeans online as I do not live near city beach and this was my first time shopping online with them. Because I am a short an curvy person jeans can be very hard to find for me. Two pairs of the jeans did not fit and the third was just too long on me, so I used the return Label in th bag to return it, sent it back and paid 19.85!! For a return which I emailed customer service with the receipt to which their reply was ‘we don’t cover returns if product is the wrong size and you don’t like it”
Which is an apsolute disgrace, it won’t cost me anything in store! I will not be shopping there again!

Sizing Slightly small