City Beach Australia

City Beach Australia (page 2 of 17)

Online store, Physical store

2.1

Ashleigh

AshleighSouth East Queensland, QLD

Terrible service

Product Appearance Not as advertised

NO EMAIL CONFIRMATION

I can see that many others have written recently, I placed an order on the 4th of May and 2 days later I still have not received a confirmation email. The status of my order also says "order completed" yet I have not received my items so I do not understand how the order could be completed. I reached out to customer service yesterday but am still yet to receive a reply. I understand that COVID-19 has caused many problems but an automated confirmation email should not take over 24 hours, let alone 48 hours.

CatuilSouth East Queensland, QLD

No replies

Ordered and paid for products 2 days ago and yet to receive an email acknowledgement - though online it shows that my order is "complete". I understand there are some delivery delays because of COVID19, but surely an automated response shouldn't be delayed too? I emailed customer service to follow up yesterday and am yet to get a reply. First and last time online customer, that's for sure!

Sizing Slightly small

Poor communication, wrong address

Ordered two items on the 22nd of April and even retyped my address, surprise suprise, I get a tracking log putting my old address (could have been autofill playing up although I manually changed it). Called citybeach they told me to change it with Australia post (covid19 made that impossible) so naturally wasn't returned (wasn't citybeach fault). Anyway, tried to call them about resending or refunding, rung out twice, emailed them, 1 week and still no response.

Lauren94

Lauren94Conder 2906, ACT

Worst customer service. Never buying from citybeach again.

I purchased on 12th of April and I opted for items to be express posted to me. On the 20th of April I reached out after I received no correspondence as to where my parcel was, on that afternoon of the 20th Of April I received an email stating one of the items I purchased was not in stock.
After many requests for someone to contact me regarding this then take me off their mailing list, I received the remainder of my order (on the 23rd of April) and have not received any correspondence regarding my displeasure with this purchase only emails about sales that are on.

Caitlyn

CaitlynGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Crooks

So I wait almost 2 weeks for City Beach to dispatch my order, their explanation - “I can see our team are just awaiting stock of a couple of your items. Once these items have been retrieved your order will be sent out as soon as possible.”
After 3 weeks, my parcel arrives with 2 of the 7 items still missing?!? Items that I PAID for!!!
Absolute crooks!
Their customer service has been shocking to say the least and now after waiting so long I didn’t even get what I ordered!
City Beach management - what’s your excuse? Is this what you call service?! Where is my money - or items I purchased?!

Sizing Slightly small
Emily K.

Emily K.Goulburn Valley, VIC

Horrible experience

11 days after I payed for my order I’m sent a email saying my order has been canceled and the warehouse team can’t even say why. Shop elsewhere I know I won’t shop there ever again.

Ang

AngSydney, NSW

Constantly out of stock

Constantly out of stock, Santa Cruz socks, even though advertising 10 available on ebay, and stock available on website. Have tried ordering twice...wont bother anymore.
From citybeach:
“Regrettably, our stock levels are not live and can still reflect stock being available for up to 24 hours after the product has sold out.

We do receive stock in 5 days a week so it is very likely that we will receive it back in. Although I cannot give an exact time as to 'when' it will be back in stock, the best thing we can suggest is to check back with us every so often to see if the item has been restocked. “

Lauren

LaurenMurrumbidgee Region, NSW

Mooloola - Absolutely Beautiful!

Stunning quality! Beautiful fabric! Flawless stitching.
I was actually SATISFIED with with the item, the design, and with that I paid.
A favourite of mine now and forever, thank you! (Double high-five!)

Cat

CatPerth, WA

Not the best

Store LocationWatertown Perth
Disappointed

Disappointed

Poor quality

I ordered a pair of home brand ugg boots in December. In less than 3 months the soles started coming off the boots. When I contacted customer service I was advised that they were out of warranty! Very disappointing, I think the soles of anything should last longer than 3 months. Not to mention it was summer so rarely worn, and not worn outside.

Sizing Slightly large
Josh

Josh

Have spent 540 just last month and bought discounted z_flex cruiser and they then said they couldn't provide at all

I didn't receive due to their error and I'd made plans already for my new skateboard which has left me super depressed, and they couldn't even try get me another

Product Appearance Not as advertised
Sam

SamNorth Queensland, QLD

Bad customer service

Went in City Beach store in Townsville and as i was walking into the changing room and there’s one male staff had a good look at my face and the two tops I picked and afterwards I decided to buy one top and leaving the other top in the changing room and the same male staff stopped and gave me a dirty look for couples of seconds Without saying anything thinking I stole the other top. Then i stopped and said to him that the other top is in the changing room. This is such a poor customer service. And on top of that he didn’t even greet me when I walked in the shop. He looked at me with no smile and walked away.

Store LocationTownsville, Australia

Exchange/refund process terrible

The exchange/refund process is bad. I was refunded 90% of what I paid for 2 items after returning them. No email or communication either on why it was 90% not 100%. I only noticed it from looking at my credit card statement. I can't be bothered ringing customer service and going through the merry go round to find out either I just want to be done with the process. The actual items are great if you get them and in the right size

Matthew

Matthew

Excellent customer service

I spoke with Lachlan at the Harbour town store Gold Coast. He gave me accurate advice and I'm very satisfied with purchase. Very happy with my buying experience. Will definitely buy here again.

Store LocationHarbour Town

A-M-A-Z-I-N-G

I am so incredibly happy with my purchase!!! I ordered the Lexii boots on sunday, paid for normal postage, NOT EXPRESS, and got them on Tuesday! only two business days, i'm so impressed!!!

wildchildjojo

wildchildjojoMid North Coast, NSW

Wrong size delivered

Delivered the wrong size.
When calling City Beach, customer service lady was condescending and refused accountability.
Kept telling me it was my fault, when I had evidence that it was not.
Rude Rude Rude

kirstenleigh93

kirstenleigh93Sydney, NSW

Shipping time: perfect! Quality of clothes: appauling

Purchased a pair of Tommy Hilfiger Tights for $90 and the quality of them is atrocious! They are transparent in the back without having the need to bend down. Very disappointing

Worst Customer Service!

Faulty Fossil watch took 11 weeks to replace under warranty with City Beach when Fossil themselves could have sorted it in 1 week. This company have no idea how to service their customers. Their Returns Department are complete idiots. They just gave me the Fossil tracker info to use myself when they couldn't be bothered to get an update themselves. They said - "we don't have the replacement". Fossil said "City Beach signed for it 2 days ago" What joke. Someone there hates their job. Management don't give a crap. Complete idiots.

Reg

RegHunter Region, NSW

Poor quality.

Ordered a almost parodies dress for my partner. It’s was only worn once an she got two holes in the seams an shrunk after the first wash. We are finding this happening more an more with city beach products. After the amount of money we are paying for the product you think it’ll would be a lot better quality. I was spending approx 200 month on mad Huey shirts. Tho I’m finding BFC is giving me better selection an better products so if your a male an want good Huey gear head there now over city beach. An the girls anywhere others then city beach.