City Beach Australia

City Beach Australia (page 3 of 17)

Online store, Physical store

2.1

Denied change room. Told i could change outside of change room.

Francine

FrancineSydney, NSW

Online service excellent

I ordered a few items and they all arrived on time and were exactly what I was expecting. One shirt was the wrong size but it was easy with no fuss in swapping for the correct size in store. Thank you

Postage amounts for refund

Terrible service. Paid for postage for initial item then had to pay again when returning product due to wrong size. Also, have not had full refund processed on returned item. Will not shop here again.

Pommy

PommySydney, NSW

Fraud and no explanation

Arianna D.

Arianna D.South East Queensland, QLD

Horrible quality!

Bought a swimsuit (KAIAMI brand) and the elastic from one leg side on the bottom part loosened on the SAME DAY of purchase. It happened after 10 seconds of wearing it for the first and only time! Since the hygiene sticker was removed (why would I leave it on? am I suppose to know that it will get damaged on the first day?), the physical store staff refused to refund or exchange the product.

Horrible service

I ordered one jumper from this store. At first the order took over a week to get delivered once i received it, it wasnt even my order. I then returned that order and got my original order posted to me with express postage. After 5 days i received that order, it was the right jumper yes but the complete wrong size. It is seriously not hard to just get it right.

i am very disappointed in the service and will not be shopping here again.

Miss Abby

Miss AbbyPerth, WA

Delivery

Kristyn3

Kristyn3Perth, WA

Shocking Sizes

At City Beach a 12/14 there is more like trying on a 08/10, never really have any bigger sizes available and the dresses are so very short! Also pretty pricey.

Melissa P.

Melissa P.Hunter Region, NSW

Poor Customer Service

Jess

Jess

Love City Beach and there range of products

Every time ive purchased stuff from here Ive been happy with the clothing and accessories. express postage always comes a day after I ordered and standard shipping usually comes within the week. Easy to return items too!

Anne

AnnePeel, WA

Bad online customer service

I placed a $140 order, and after a week it still hadnt arrived. I phoned the online support number, was on hold for almost 10 minutes, only to be told our order hadn't been processed due to a gliche in the system (even though we received confirmation of the order). I was then promised 30% off for the inconvenience which was never sent through. Bad customer service. All I wanted was to have the order processed and sent but this wasn't an option. Not even a discount for the stuff around. Online buyers beware

Jen

JenSydney, NSW

Product Falling to Pieces

I bought a playsuit/overalls from city beach about a month ago, and have worn it maybe twice in that time. In that time the product has literally fallen apart, with holes appearing in every part of it. Totally ridiculous!! This quality of product should not even be allowed to be sold!!

• +5
Anna

AnnaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good customer service would definitely purchase again.

I ordered a few pieces of clothing and a pair of sandals off their website. Just after a week of not receiving another email about my order being shipped I sent an email to customer service and received a really kind email back about there being some sort of issue but they would continue to update me about my order. The next day I received an email that the sandals were not in stock as the products can take up to 24 hours to leave the website which is fair. I then received the money back for the sandals and a further $50 ecard for the inconvenience. My order was delivered to my doorstep the next day.

Robyn T

Robyn TSydney Surrounds, NSW

Top class - happy customer!!

I placed an order last week and was kept up to date daily, with the progress of my order.
My order arrived earlier than the original estimate.
Both of the items I ordered were as depicted and the sizing and colours were true too.
I found the live chat VERY helpful when I was ordering as they were able to answer a question for me, before I ordered.
I would not hesitate to purchase from City Beach again and would certainly highly recommend the quality of their products and the professional way they handle their on line purchases.
Thank you...

NOSERVICE

NOSERVICESydney, NSW

Express Post Not Worth IT

Why is it if you go into the post office and mail express post it gets there the next business day, but not with City Beach it can take 4 business days!!!!! Not happy.

NOSERVICE

NOSERVICESydney, NSW

ON HOLD FOREVER NO ONE ANSWER

I have rung twice today to speak to customer service. The first time I hung up after 1.5 HOURS second time hung up after 1.35minutes. Disgusting where is your STAFF. It states between the hours of 9.00am to 5.00pm you can speak with someone. This is not true!!!!!

Honestbetty

HonestbettySouth East Queensland, QLD

Liars

Andrew Suarez

Andrew SuarezSouth East Queensland, QLD

Staff are young and dumb

The staff have limited knowledge of the brands and sizes of the stock they sell. The store plays loud music, it is difficult to communicate with staff. Some brands are expensive.

KmS

KmSPerth, WA

Midland WA late opening.

Website states 830 opening time. Staff opened doors at 907am. Waste of time waiting at 830..

Lack of stock in Large or XL. Didn't end up spending a cent with City Beach. Don't bother.

Foxalot

Foxalot

Slight issue with product quality.