City Beach Australia

City Beach Australia (page 4 of 17)

Online store, Physical store

2.1

Foxalot

Foxalot

Slight issue with product quality.

Ace

AcePerth, WA

100% customer satisfaction!!!

Tanya from City Beach Rockingham WA was just awesome!!! I had a bad experience at Cockburn returing a faulty product and Tanya turned everything around for me. I was pretty angry after leaving Cockburn, after talking to Tanya on the phone I was calmed down and reassured that she would do everything she could to help me out. And she did. Mykayla also knew who I was as I entered the store and was very friendly and displayed excellent customer service as well.

cath

cathdenman

Give up with online and gift cards

Online gift card or ecard.Dont do it!!!!Ordered a item. Two days later item out of stock.Refund & Replacement ecard 3 business days they say.3 emails,12days and 1 phone call later still waiting.
Online store no more.

lnc8893

lnc8893Perth, WA

Worst customer service, do not shop here

Absolute horrible service

I paid for express shipping, it has been 3 days and the order has not even left the warehouse! I sent an email yesterday asking about why it's taking an unusually long time and have not received a response, instead, I received an email saying two of my items had been cancelled! Am extremely disappointed with this horrible and slow service. I do not recommend whatsoever.

Rvmurphy

RvmurphySouth East Queensland, QLD

Dont sign up

Don't sign up for their news letter because you will not get the 20% discount they claim to offer. Just another scam to get your email. Store still wouldn't honor with email proof

Kavi N

Kavi N

No express delivery

I order some clothes for an occasion and there's no express post option to choose from. I order it on Sunday to use it the next Sunday so 7 business days should be enough (I shop online all the time and 7 days are really enough for 95% of the time) I haven't recieved my order but there's no use for it now.

Peco K.

Peco K.Illawarra, NSW

Satisfied customer...

I ordered my sons shoes on Thursday & Monday morning before 9am they were at my door. The price was great the shoes are exellant the shipping was off the chain so fast i can't believe it.... all round satisfied with the entire process ill be ordering more from City Beach... thank you my son is one happy boy...

Great variety of stock - Returns can be costly

Great variety of stock on the website and delivery was very quick. The only issue is you are responsible for the full cost of returning items, unlike other websites that you pay set fee ($7 example) and you get a printed barcode docket. I was returning a jacket that I had already paid delivery fee of $7.99, the cost to return item to QLD was $15.50. So basically I am $23.50 out of pocket with no item. Just be mindful of this if you are unsure of sizing and do not live near any of their stores.

Jaz

JazHunter Region, NSW

Good quality products

City beach online shopping is super easy.
Products received usually within a 7 day time frame, all goods I have ordered have been the right stipulated size and of excellent quality- from swimwear to clothing. Good deals to be had at times.

Ripped off - Purchase from City Beach at your risk

Hollie S

Hollie SGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

AWESOME

So happy with my purchase. I paid for express shipping snd it came next day (interstate) delivery. Great product (Jonnie Boots). Exactly what I ordered (style snd size). Will definitely order from them again.

Faulty shoes

My 15 year old recently got her first job and her first purchase was a pair of Jonnie Pepper boots form City Beach Kawana. She has now had them for two months but they are already falling apart (she only wears them to work on the weekends). I had the original receipt and when I went to ask for refund or exchange today was told we only have 30 days. I am just horrified that for $50 these days you can't even get a pair of quality shoes that last.

Tommo

TommoPerth, WA

Be Careful, NO REFUNDS!!!!!!!!!

Be prepared for no refunds when shopping online with City Beach. Beware of the 'Sale' item ploy whereby if you purchase Sale products they have a clause that allows them to only offer an exchange or gift card. So unless you know 100% that you want the item and it will fit, don't waste your time. Ridiculous business ploy to keep your money, should be illegal.

Hayley

HayleyEyre Peninsula, SA

I got shoes for my birthday and they broke within 5 days

My mum brought me shoes for my birthday that cost her $30 that lasted me not even a week.. weren’t able to get a refund disappointing and bad service and not happy

Daniel DAlberto

Daniel DAlbertoGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Got kicked out for being a ‘thief’

I was casually browsing when I was very rudely approached and insulted by the store manager of the Robina store, calling me a thief and yelling at me to get out of her store. She said the police and the store saw ‘me’ on cctv footage stealing clothes 2 weeks ago. I was then in shock and informed her that I am on holidays here and have been here for about 3 days. I have never been to Robina in my life until today. She made me leave without letting me ask any questions to why I was being kicked out the store. If you’re a teenage guy with long blonde hair, be prepared to be called a thief when you’re just looking for some nice clothes. They don’t know what they’re talking about.

Jane Smith

Jane SmithSydney, NSW

Deceptive Advertising

Advertising $20 if you spend $75. I purchased a $79.99 product and a $49 product. I needed to return the $49 purchase only to be told the discount came off this item. Not sure how that is possible seeing as though the item had to be $75 to get the discount in the first place?? Also as I spent over $75 still I still should have been eligible to $20 off. No attempt to rectify just basically told bad luck. Totally lacking of any type of customer service.

Jay Lee ling

Jay Lee lingPerth, WA

Okay. Not the best

It was okay but At first i noticed i was missing 2 items. They resolved issue however. Customer service was right onto the issue. I will shop here again. Thankyou ciity beach for the help resolving the issue. 1 item was damaged. I bought a jacket and all the stitching was freyed. I asked for a refund but was not given one.

phia

phia

HOW RUDE of a service ,a store run by kids in cairns central

extremely disappointing