City Beauty City lips

City Beauty City lips

3.0

• Causes Irritation Yes · No (2)
  • Ease of Application
  • Longevity
  • Texture
Janette  NSW

Janette NSWSydney, NSW

Just a Moisturiser

I had no plumped result from this product - all I’ll say is it probably moisturises but does leave a white funny film on your lips. I have purchased a lot of City products and have not found any that live up to their claims. Do not get taken in by the more you buy the less money you pay.

Ease of Application
Dry / Chapped LipsNo
Lisa J

Lisa JHunter Region, NSW

Excellent Results

I have been using City Beauty City Lips for close to 18 months, the results are cumulative, one application won't make a difference to the size of your lips, but over time it's a huge difference. I am 49 and my lips look amazing plump and line free. Two years ago I had filler injected into my lips, it was a good result but a painful experience. Since using the City Lips I have not needed to have filler again, even my doctor was amazed at my lips, as filler generally only lasts 6 months, I put it down to using the City Lips.

Ease of Application