City Farmers

City Farmers (page 4 of 13)

Pros

• 100+ range of products

• Many discounts and vouchers

• Friendly staff members

Cons

• Physical stores in WA only

Ronnie
RonniePerth, WA

City Farmers Excellent customer service

Knowledgeable staff, took the time to provide the information I needed to make the right purchase.
I needed a dental care item to reduce plaque on the teeth of my small dog. It was important to me that I found a product that was effective.

PetbarnCity Farmers

Thank you so much for this wonderful review,

Royal Canin, Dermacomfort

I bought Royal Canin Dermocomfort for my Cavoodle as she has allergies. I find these dog biscuits to be really good for her and they are always a great price at city farmers

Jo Martin
Jo MartinPerth, WA

City farmers

Value for money excellent range good loyalty bonus off food excellent toys for doggie birthday . Clean and tidy . Very friendly accommodating staff .
Always find easily what I need . Love the choice

Danielle
DaniellePerth, WA

Always a great experience

Regular customer for a few years and always get great service. If I need extra advice about a product staff are more than happy to help out. Good to be able to get discount on bulk buys too

Good for pet needs

Always helpful staff and have a good range of supplies. I shop for a large dog with allergies, 4 cats of ages ranging 3-18 years old and a northern green tree frog.

Angela R.
Angela R.Perth, WA

Great grooming services

This was the first time my dog was professionally groomed (wash, clip, cut). He is an anxious hound at the best of times and was not happy when I left him. Two and a half hours later I returned and he was completely relaxed (obviously happy to see me) and in no hurry to leave. He was happy, I was happy and I would definitely return.

It was also a great grooming/clipping job :)

Jayson NPerth, WA

Best and friendliest staff

As first impressions go I was taken aback by how friendly and helpful the staff where. The knowledge of there products and the treatment of any and all pets that came in especially to the groomers, and then the final product after the Pets were at the groomers was worth every penny as they say. As they say, the first impression lasts and this one has and will be back there every time. It is also worth the distance to drive to get there so that I know that I will get good friendly service and for my Dogs as well.

MeaganCity Farmers

Wow! Thank you Jayson for your very kind words.

The City Farmers team

Jayson N

Not a problem at all I give credit where credit is due.

Gail C.
Gail C.Perth, WA

Awesome place to shop always

Whenever I go into the local store the staff are friendly and very welcoming.They are always willing to help in anyway they can and love my dog as well.The range in store is extensive and I can always find what I’m after.

bailey
baileyPerth, WA

Love it

Always helpful and friendly with answers to all my questions. Easy and convenient location. I get my dog groomed here as well and she’s always looks amazing when leaving. Always very caring towards my dog and making sure I have everything I need for her

MeaganCity Farmers

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review and your very kind words.
See you next time :)

Lorraine
LorrainePerth, WA

Friendly, helpful and knowledgeable staff.

The staff always try and find the best deal for you and know the stock and products they sell. They are interested, ask questions to establish my needs and offer products that work.

Carol
CarolPerth, WA

A friendly experience

Clean spacious store. Given assistance when needed. Found my purchases easily. Received friendly and helpful assistance at the check out. I was offered help to take heavy purchases out to my car.

Hatty
HattyPerth

Found exactly what I wanted

Looking for a long lasting dental treat, the 2 sided goats horn was perfect for my dog. The store assistant found this product for me. I found a great rope throw toy on sale too!

Great Service

Always greeted upon entry and very friendly. Happy to assist and give advice on what they have knowledge on. Price match with online store if not advertised in store. Best place to go for my dogs needs

MeaganCity Farmers

Wow, Leanne! This review is just amazing, thank you.

Yvonne
YvonnePerth, WA

Dog food

The store is very clean and I find the the staff very friendly helpful when I was looking for advice on the type of dog food for the dogs dental health

MeaganCity Farmers

Wow, Yvonne! This review is just amazing, thank you and taking the time to share your experience with us

Thanks,

Kerryn L.
Kerryn L.Perth, WA

Great store

Huge range of products at good prices.
Knowledgeable staff who are very friendly and helpful.
Found exactly what I needed and got a great price on an item I wanted .
Also grabbed something to give a try with my fatty cat .

Gerda V.
Gerda V.asked

Do you have ora vet dental hygiene chews for dogs over 23 kg for sale?

Lily E.
Lily E.asked

What do you do with baby hermit crabs

PetbarnCity Farmers

Hi Lily,

Thanks for your question.

We would suggest the best approach, would be to speak with your friendly staff at your local City Farmer store as they are experts in the Hermit Crabs. They will be able to advise you in the best ways to take care of your Hermit crabs and will be able to answer any quandaries you have.

Have an amazing day!
City Farmer Team

Get an answer from our members and City Farmers representatives

Features:

• A store that supplies products catering to dogs, cats, birds, fish, reptiles and other small animals
  • It’s important to note that this store doesn’t sell live animals, however, City Farmers works together with organisations such as RSPCA, Dog’s Refugee Home, and Dog’s West, that can help connect you with a new best friend.
  • City Farmers offers an extensive range of 100+ brands, organised in alphabetical order on the website.
  • There are a limited number of services that can be booked online, including dog washes flea treatments
  • An online store that has several physical stores in Western Australia only

Points of praise:

• Reviewers appreciated the wide variety of products on offer. As one happy customer puts it, ‘City Farmers have a great range of products for all your pet needs’.
  • Many people reported receiving plenty of discounts and vouchers from the store, which helped bring down the price - including free washes for pets.
  • As well as providing an easy-to-use online store City Farmers have easily accessible physical stores that offer plenty of parking.
  • City Farmers had friendly staff members that provided helpful advice and recommendations.