Citymove Removals NSW, Marrickville

Citymove Removals NSW, Marrickville (page 2 of 2)

Professional Services

Very pleased with the team at citymove. Fantastic service. Thanks to Daniel & Leonardo very professional and hard workers.
    This was the second time we have used Citymove and both time we have been very satisfied with Citymove.
    Would highly recommend to family and friends to use citymove services.

Rhiannon

RhiannonSydney

Highly recommend

Fellipe and Gilmar were friendly, reliable, and efficient in moving everything from our 1 from house into storage. Would highly recommend them!

Big job. Well done.

Furniture Removalists

Find out how Citymove Removals NSW, Marrickville compares to other Furniture Removalists

Bergs

BergsSydney

Great Service!!

Viny and Fernando did an awesome job of our 2 bedroom terrace house move. They were on time, worked quickly and professionally, and were really nice guys to top it off. I don't normally write reviews, but they impressed me so much I thought I'd go to the effort on this occasion.

Efficient and great!

Moved a 2 bed apartment with ease and speed, handled furniture carefully. Removalists were punctual and respectful of beloved items, and we appreciate the care and attention given even though the move was only about five kilometres! -- all in all, would recommend. Worth the money to spend for professionalism and great customer service.

Stay Away

Booked my 2 bedroom move with these clowns, they gave me "earliest and best slot" 7:30AM. These guys appeared after 1:30 hours. In the meantime, I made numerous calls to their numbers, not a single person called me back and told me any reasons for the delay, etc.

I had to step in by looking at their speed, still took 4 hours to complete the move, charged me $530 and gave $30 discount.

This was my second move with them so thought they will treat me good but now will never repeat the mistake and just leaving this review so people can also learn by my mistake.

Citymove Removals
    James R.Citymove Removals

Fantastic.

We've used Citymove twice is 6 months and have found them fantastic. We've been lucky to have Ivan as the primary driver on both occasions and he is very professional and skilled in removals. He usually has a less skilled offsides but he instructs them well and the moves are seemed and stress free. We also had Sergio this move (we had 2 trucks for 2 locations) and he was wonderful also.

There was a couple of breakages on the moves, but honestly, I don't think I've ever moves without a couple of glasses or bowls being collateral damage.

Reasonably priced and an above reasonable job.

Would recommend (and have) to anyone needing the job done (especially in the inner west, they are great in the tricky skinny spaces).

Kerry La Croix

Kerry La CroixHobart, Tasmania

Amazing service, excellent timing

I was moving belongings from Melbourne to the ACT. The customer service was fantastic, and flexible when my building manager would not allow me to book elevators on the day I originally wanted.
    Everything was spot on time, and flexibly arranged with me.
    One of those "too good to be true" experiences, which squeeked into the "but it was" basket.

JOY ANNE BOURKESouth East Queensland, QLD

Moved 1.2 Km From Raceview To Flinders View. 18/6/15

Shocking the truck had no ramp or electronic lift. They handed everything down to another guy from the truck and were extrememly slow. They had been notified before that I had extremely heavy furniture as was solid timber. Overcharged and also stole items from the move. I have emailed them and still waiting for their reply. I am very angry and definitely not happy with their service.

Citymove Removals
    James R.Citymove Removals

Claudia D

Claudia DMelbourne

Excellent service

Office LocationNSW, Marrickville

Awesome service - would definitely use again.

I moved from Sydney to Brisbane for work and everyone I dealt with from Citymove was great. The co-ordinators made it easy for me to arrange the move, and the driver Dennis kept in touch while he was on the road so I knew exactly when to expect pick-up and delivery. All my property was handled with care and the service was great. Will definitely be using Citymove next time I'm moving.

No trouble move

We just had moved from Sydney to Gosford.They were time, finished task as expected. Friendly staff and defiantly consider for future move.thanks city move.

ST Khoo

ST KhooPerth, Western Australia

Apartment move to another apartment 2 blocks away

Was moving from a 2 bedroom apartment with a lift to another apartment 2 blocks down with a lift as well, the entire move took slightly more than 5 hours.
    The two movers arrived in their truck roughly 10 mins before the stated 7.30 am start, explained the paperwork and off they went.
    Happy with the service provided, would use again if need be in the future.

David L

David LGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

City move did a great job

pvicta

pvictaCanberra

Easy move, no fuss and no headaches