Eva
    Eva

Do not use! You’ll regret it

Ash
    AshSydney

3.5 hours late and 3 x the quoted price

ReyesM
    ReyesMSydney

Day before my move they say no driver so sending 4 tonne truck instead of 20 tonne!

Furniture Removalists

Find out how Citymove Removals NSW, Marrickville compares to other Furniture Removalists

PR1

Beware - Citymove take photos of your house after they move you in

Beware - The removalists take photos of your house on their personal mobile phones after they move you in. Apparently this is their procedure so that they can attach a photograph to your invoice. There is no good reason for doing this, especially given the security concerns this causes. Hopefully these photos don't end up on a "good places to break into" website. Beware!!! Especially ladies living on their own.

Stay Away

Booked my 2 bedroom move with these clowns, they gave me "earliest and best slot" 7:30AM. These guys appeared after 1:30 hours. In the meantime, I made numerous calls to their numbers, not a single person called me back and told me any reasons for the delay, etc.

I had to step in by looking at their speed, still took 4 hours to complete the move, charged me $530 and gave $30 discount.

This was my second move with them so thought they will treat me good but now will never repeat the mistake and just leaving this review so people can also learn by my mistake.

JOY ANNE BOURKESouth East Queensland, QLD

Moved 1.2 Km From Raceview To Flinders View. 18/6/15

Shocking the truck had no ramp or electronic lift. They handed everything down to another guy from the truck and were extrememly slow. They had been notified before that I had extremely heavy furniture as was solid timber. Overcharged and also stole items from the move. I have emailed them and still waiting for their reply. I am very angry and definitely not happy with their service.