Citymove Removals QLD, Morningside

Citymove Removals QLD, Morningside

See the Best Furniture Removalists in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Great move!

The move was great. I moved from an apartment to another apartment and the guys were very efficient and quick. Everything went so well. The guys were on time and moved quickly from the beginning.

Very good service

2 bed room unit , short distance yes it started @8.15 and finished @ 12.15 we were very happy with the service we received. Thank you very much Coral Welsh

Personable, Careful and Hard Working

4 tonne truck packed to the brim.
The guys did an amazing job!
Didn’t give up to get the furniture out with the extremely tight squeeze and was extra careful not to damage the property.
Appreciated the rush I was in to get to my son for daycare pick up and went the extra mile to unload.
Friendliness was also a bonus!

Easy as

It was only a Small move a short distance. It Made life really easy. I’d use them again in the future.

Quick smooth and professional

3 bedrooms apartment move from the second floor to a low set house.
The apartment entry and egress is particularly difficult
The guys made quick work of it and took great care of our belonging

Office LocationQLD, Hamilton

Coverless

Very expensive and the removalist trucks were too small for the job

Citymove Removals
James R.Citymove Removals

Citymove Removals Highly Recommendef

I just had one item of furniture to move from Vic to Qld. Citymove was very reasonably priced compared to other quotes I obtained. Good communication, professional, and picked up and delivered on time. Highly recommended.