Citymove Removals QLD, Morningside

Citymove Removals QLD, Morningside

See the Best Furniture Removalists in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Great move!

The move was great. I moved from an apartment to another apartment and the guys were very efficient and quick. Everything went so well. The guys were on time and moved quickly from the beginning.

Very good service

2 bed room unit , short distance yes it started @8.15 and finished @ 12.15 we were very happy with the service we received. Thank you very much Coral Welsh

Personable, Careful and Hard Working

4 tonne truck packed to the brim.
The guys did an amazing job!
Didn’t give up to get the furniture out with the extremely tight squeeze and was extra careful not to damage the property.
Appreciated the rush I was in to get to my son for daycare pick up and went the extra mile to unload.
Friendliness was also a bonus!

Easy as

It was only a Small move a short distance. It Made life really easy. I’d use them again in the future.

Quick smooth and professional

3 bedrooms apartment move from the second floor to a low set house.
The apartment entry and egress is particularly difficult
The guys made quick work of it and took great care of our belonging

Office LocationQLD, Hamilton

Very expensive and the removalist trucks were too small for the job

We used Citymove to move our 4 bedroom house furniture across Brisbane and it proved very expensive. I used their inventory calculator to estimate the cubic metres and I made sure I added extra boxes so that I'd get a suitable size truck/s for the move. After I filled in the inventory calculator I received a call from one of their staff saying that their truck could just fit in all of household items. Therefore to make sure all our household items fitted in easily I asked for 2 trucks and four removalists so that the move would be quicker and there would be ample room in the trucks.

On the day the removalsit trucks turned up I was sceptical that all our items would fit in the trucks because they were the smallest trucks I have seen being used for removals, on my estimate they were around 3 tonne trucks. At this stage it was too late to do anything and I hoped I was wrong and Citymove had calculated right. Well I was right the two trucks couldn't fit in all our items and so one truck had to return to the house after they unloaded the first load. As stated earlier I had asked for two trucks so all our items would fit in easily.

I did ring the company after the move and lodge a complaint that I had over compensated on our items so they would fit in the truck/trucks easily and this would make the job quicker and stop our furniture being squashed in so there should have been ample room to take all our furniture. I have not heard back from them after they promised me they would contact me within 2 weeks. Because Citymove did not supply the correct size trucks the move proved very expensive because one had to make a return trip.

I will definitely be looking at other companies for my next move.

Office LocationQLD, Morningside
Hi there, I greatly apologize if your expetation with Citymove and the move we did or you was not met. In order for me to assist you further, may I please have your First and last name as well as you phone number as a reference to your booking with us. Again, apologies for any inconvenience this matter may have caused you.Hi Citymove, I have contacted you twice now, by phone in September and a good month before I posted this review. It has frustrated me that on both occasions I have been ignored and I consider the time I gave you to reply to my concerns was ample. Further I supplied my name and phone number both times before.

Citymove Removals Highly Recommendef

I just had one item of furniture to move from Vic to Qld. Citymove was very reasonably priced compared to other quotes I obtained. Good communication, professional, and picked up and delivered on time. Highly recommended.