Citymove Removals

Citymove Removals (page 2)

4.1

448 reviews · Statistics

78% · 35089 · 20%

Rates and Fees
Job Satisfaction
See the Best Furniture Removalists in 2024 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Citymove Removals448 reviews
Ash
AshSydney
Nathan S
Nathan SSydney
Gazman
Gazman

Amazing service

Best guys we ever had , great care taken, nothing too hard, went beyond the call of duty, Carefully explained everything and move done with extreme care. I can't say enough good things, I ha e have had to move house a number of times , never before received such excellent service. Whatever you are paying these guys you need to double, no way you want to lose them!!

Sil
Sil

Perfect!!!

We moved hospital furniture from a warehouse in Minchinbury to another warehouse in Milperra.

All went on time. The boys easy going, professional & efficient.

Vladimir
Vladimir
  Verified VIC, Brunswick

House arrived exactly on time very careful and polite. We were weary happy and will use you again. Thank you

Shane
Shane
  Verified VIC, Brunswick

The movers were so careful with our belongings

We moved out of our two bedroom apartment. Vinny and Ali both so professional. They were careful with our belongings. They looked after every aspect of the move. I'll be recommending them to my friends.

Sara A
Sara A2 posts

Fast & Friendly

3 Bedroom move within Manly. Great team, lovely, friendly, efficient guys. Did a wonderful job and were very careful & respectful of our stuff. Arrived on time & worked hard. Can highly recommend using City Move!

ann
ann
  Verified VIC, Brunswick

Great guys and very obliging

Move was a 3 bedroom townhouse. Lot of expensive furniture. The boys took great care overall. Only one thing to remember, when putting the washing machine and dryer in need to switch them on!!!!

Keithy
Keithy
  Verified VIC, Brunswick

They have always been so helpful and good to me

I just had an apartment to move but 2x locations for pick up (as some things in storage).

This is the 2nd time I have had Vinnie and Victor move me and they have always taken care with my things and they make it fun too.

(I enjoy riding in the truck with them to the location).

Kate D
Kate DQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD3 posts
  Verified Citymove Removals
Kaushi N
Kaushi NQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Quick smooth and professional

3 bedrooms apartment move from the second floor to a low set house.

The apartment entry and egress is particularly difficult

The guys made quick work of it and took great care of our belonging

CJ Melbourne
CJ Melbourne
  Verified VIC, Brunswick

On time and quick movers

Small one bedroom apartment moved within suburb. Quick and professional job. Arrived right on time too. Very happy with the service and price.

Leigh
Leigh
  Verified NSW

The smoothest and best move ever!

I recently moved from a 3 bedroom house that I have been residing in for over four years and had collected lots of stuff. The entire experience from booking and moving was a smooth and seamless experience. All our items were cared for and moved without damage and fuss. A very rare thing in this industry. I could not recommend this company enough. Thank you and well done!

Dave S
Dave SSydney
  Verified NSW

Moved me twice, will use them again

We have moved twice, once on the wettest day Sydney has had in 20 years with no complaints from the team at all. in fact it they still did it quicker than what the estimated time. THANKS CM

Marta
Marta

Fast & Trustworthy - B2B moves - Highly Professional

Our fit out & property services company use Citymove at least once per month to relocate our clients from one office to another. Our clients are always happy with their moving experience. Citymove call center staff are incredibly professional - Ariana is just fantastic! Citymove always go above and beyond - clean, reliable, knowledgeable and they can pack and store goods also. It is the moving company we can trust with our clients and customers.

Marta - RPS Project Services www.rpsproject.com.au

Chris
Chris

Punctual, efficient and considerate

Single bedroom apartment with select large items, e.g bedding, bedframe, fridge, washing machine, chest of drawers and 8 boxes of personal items. Moved to storage unit within same suburb. Finished just over and hour and within the minimum 2 hours. Shout out to Gabriel and Antonio for their great work and professionalism. They were very considerate, efficient and accommodating to requests.

GVK
GVK

Worst experience ever

Not on time. 2 lazy people finding tough to move the items. 9 hours to complete 2 bed room move. Over priced.

Coverless
sspausNSWSydney, NSW10 posts
Natasha
NatashaStirling2 posts
  Verified WA, Malaga

The best removalist I have had so far

Amazing removalist in Perth..

I dont know what else I could ask to the guys.

The leader explained every single item I wanted to know, also they wrapped the items I requested.

They didnt damage any of my items and they took care of my walls and floor as I have never seen.

I will def recommend to all my friends and family.

Gochi
GochiSydney4 posts
Rafaelle and Phillip
Rafaelle and PhillipPerth

Perfect job by Citymove in Perth

I had Daniel and his team moving my house in Perth and I loved it.

I couldn't be happier.

They wrapped everything I asked and they moved all furnitures perfectly.

Highly recommended.

Unhappy mydeal customer
Unhappy mydeal customerSydney3 posts
PR1
PR13 posts
  Verified NSW, Marrickville

Beware - Citymove take photos of your house after they move you in

Beware - The removalists take photos of your house on their personal mobile phones after they move you in. Apparently this is their procedure so that they can attach a photograph to your invoice. There is no good reason for doing this, especially given the security concerns this causes. Hopefully these photos don't end up on a "good places to break into" website. Beware!!! Especially ladies living on their own.

Toni
ToniMontetey
  Verified NSW

Honestly Great Service! Stress free!!!

Moved from a 3 bedroom small house to a 3 bedroom 2nd floor apartment. Hired 3 men to make the job easier as there are no lifts.

They were professionals, not once did they stop during the whole 5 hours. Polite and placed all my furniture Where I instructed. Made it so much easier as my mum is not well and I have a bad back.

Do yourself the favour and pay for that 3rd man as it makes the job quicker. They wrapped all my furniture for a small charge. worth spending that extra bit for a great service.

I never write reviews but felt I needed to after today.

LudwigsLodger
LudwigsLodgerNSWSydney, NSW2 posts

Best removalist I've ever used

We moved a short distance from Leichhardt to Erskineville recently and were very impressed with Citymove. It was significantly cheaper than our last move using a big removalist company (despite us having more stuff) and Viny and Mario were friendly, professional, courteous and efficient. They even fitted all our stuff in what looked like a small truck (necessary because of the tight streets in Erskineville). Overall, I was very impressed and will use Citymove for our next move (hopefully not too long, because renting is the pits!).

K M
K MMinto
  Verified NSW

Best Removalist Experience Ever!!!

Just wanted to say thank you so much to Fellipe & Gilmar for helping our removal experience from Pyrmont to Minto so easy & stress free!. These guys were professional, super quick, & happy to serve. We could'nt make it out West straight away so the guys packed and unpacked the truck without us being there!!! Awesome!

Everything was organised and left in the appropriate locations. So easy to deal with. Highly recommending this company 5 stars+++

Bela & Kia

Peter R
Peter R
fbill
fbillMelbourne4 posts
  Verified VIC, Brunswick

Great service, taking the pain out of moving!

We had a few big things to move a short distance. The guys called before turning up, and were very helpful - completing the move within the minimum time period given, so I was very happy to not have to pay any extra at the end!

elisha
elishaSydney2 posts

Professional and awesome value

I moved 8 cubic metres worth of stuff; my queen size ensemble, 20 boxes of belongings and odd bits of furniture from Bondi Beach, NSW to Brunswick, VIC.

Citymove was consistent in their professionalism, customer service, and informative through the process.

Lovely and very helpful staff and a very good experience! Highly recommended.

Reimarsfire
Reimarsfire

Fantastic Experience

We were moving from a unit in an eastern suburb to an apartment in a southern suburb. The move started right on time & was done efficiently. We managed to complete it within the scheduled time frame.

A T
A TFrenchs Forest
  Verified NSW

Such a great job! Would definitely use again!

We moved all our furniture from a 2 bed unit to a house locally. Citymove did such a great job moving us, they arrived on time, the removalists were friendly even with our toddler getting under their feet. They were very quick moving everything and took great care with all our belongings. I would highly recommend to anyone and would definitely use them again if we needed to move again.

Laura
Laura

Citymove Removals Highly Recommendef

I just had one item of furniture to move from Vic to Qld. Citymove was very reasonably priced compared to other quotes I obtained. Good communication, professional, and picked up and delivered on time. Highly recommended.

J H
J H

Friendly and fast movers

This is the second time I have used Citymove in the past 6 months. On both occasions, I found the removalists to be friendly and easy-going. I had some very heavy furniture that needed to be carried up a steep staircase (40 steps!) and a giant prickly cactus that was annoying to move, to say the least. My removalists had a great attitude and nothing seemed too difficult for them. Efficient service - I'd recommend Citymove.

Andrea ULbrick
Andrea ULbrick
  Verified NSW, Marrickville

Perfect service, 100% recommend!

My move was from a tiny studio to storage, from the beginning to the end, the team was efficient, friendly, punctual and had a sense of humour, I am very impressed and would use them again in a heartbeat. I was utterly delighted, not one complaint whatsoever.

j w
j w

Second time using Citymove - great service

We moved a 2 bedroom apartment within Sydney (~14kms). The movers showed up on time and were courteous, hard working and attentive to detail. They took great care to protect some of our more delicate furniture and securely pack it in the truck.

leebar
leebarNSWSydney Surrounds, NSW4 posts
  Verified NSW

A professional and personal approach

We were thrilled with the experience we had of using city move. From the pre move booking process to the moment our final belongings were j packed in our new home, we found the approach to be professional and calming. Such days are often so stressful but the guys we had moving us were incredibly warm and caring and seemed to anticipate everything we needed.

winnie
winnie3 posts

Service were excellent

Service from the operator, to Interstate Sales Staff, to the Sales Manager to the Removalist were all excellent. I did not have to worry about the removalist at all when they arrived. Just showed them the items and they were on it. Back at the office, I spoke with Gerald and Laura and they both have very high levels of customer services, understands the needs of the client and was able to commit and delivery all the needs. I will be using them again in 2 weeks time and would definitely recommend Citymove to others.

Kam
Kam

Quick, Reliable and Stress Free

Although not a large size in furniture moving. Weather was horrible, however the most reliable service yet. Came on time, and even reached the destination of new home quicker than I thought.

Daniel + Leo = They definitely should be recommended :) A very dependable service even from a 1-2 Day Request. Will use again for sure.