Citymove Removals

Citymove Removals (page 2 of 23)

NSW, VIC, Brunswick, ACT, Kingston, etc...

4.1

Brad

Brad

Move went well. Boys did a good job

Manuel and Renan were brilliant. They did what it says on the truck, moved my stuff with care. They even had plastic wrap to extra protect my king furniture. third time using them - always happy. They aren’t cheap though, but I’d rather a careful move than broken things.

Excellent service

Vinny was excellent. He deserves a raise. He was efficient, friendly and strong as an ox. This is the third time I’ve used city move and can’t fault them.

Convenient

We needed to storage 9 pallets on a 20 feet container. the distance was not to long since we are located in Marrickville. Everything went well but there was a 3 hours delay.

Justin

JustinCanberra 2600, ACT

Canberra - rude, broke my bed, and left a filthy mattress at my old place

I was moving one bedroom in a share-house. The move was only a few suburbs away. They were really rude, and didn't seem to care about my stuff. They broke a slat that connected my bed together (presumably) and when I went to put my bed together it was missing. They left a filthy mattress from a previous job lying up against the front wall of my old house.

The company twice tried to overcharge me, once on the phone at the time of booking, and again once the job was complete. Then when I complained, they promised me a $50 refund, then refused to honour that.

Geri

GeriSydney

Worst move experience ever

Richard

RichardSydney

Friendly service. Easy to work with.

The move involved shifting items within a commercial office space. The two guys from Citymove acting as 'Hired Muscle' were friendly and helpful. Happy to do whatever was asked of them and were both careful and efficient. They arrived on time. We'd be happy to use Citymove anytime. Highly recommended.

Good service!

I’m very satisfied with Citymove service. I got Manuel and one other staff to help with moving and they did a good job. They took great care of my furnitures, none of my stuffs got any damage. I would give them a solid 9/10 and i will recommend Citymove to my friends and family.

Friendly, expert service

Moved two rooms and a lot of boxes to my new house with these guys. They are super friendly, professional and go above and beyond a moving service. I don’t normally write reviews but these guys are exceptional. Highly recommended!

1st class service, 1st class team

We moved into our new office and the guys turned up on time and didn’t stop. They were careful and delicate with all of our items and always asking questions about where to our items etc.

The best moving company we have used yet.

Efficient and careful move

Thanks for an easy move boys. Turned up on time, friendly, worked hard and the move was all done carefully and efficiently.

ARGSydney

• NSW

What an ordeal! Move and post-move customer support was a nightmare!

ARG

Hi Citymove, Thanks for your comment. You can contact me if you think it will help the situation. My name is Rita Gerardis e: ritagerardis@hotmail.com my move date was 27 December 2017 (Gordon to North Ryde). Regards

Allen

AllenSydney Surrounds, NSW

• NSW

On time, polite, careful and reasonable

This is the 3rd time im using Citymove removalist service and the outcome is as always perfect. Moved from Sydney to Central Coast and these guys tried their best to make the move smooth and efficient.
Though the move took 8 hours long and so tiring Hugo and Alex were patient and helpful.
Thanks for the great work guys.

Paul

PaulSydney

• NSW

On time, on quote and generally excellent

We moved a small office seamlessly with these guys. The quote was easy to do, and when the guys turned up on the day very accurate. We only moved a small distance down the road, but loading everything up and unloading was on time. They didn't scuff a single wall or object.

BogdanMelbourne

Moving went fine, refund for the canceled services is nowhere to be seen

Ash

AshSydney

3.5 hours late and 3 x the quoted price

Nathan S

Nathan SSydney

• NSW

Absolutely shocking. Be wary of citymove if you want to actually have your possessions moved

Amazing service

Best guys we ever had , great care taken, nothing too hard, went beyond the call of duty, Carefully explained everything and move done with extreme care. I can't say enough good things, I ha e have had to move house a number of times , never before received such excellent service. Whatever you are paying these guys you need to double, no way you want to lose them!!

Office LocationWA, Malaga

Perfect!!!

We moved hospital furniture from a warehouse in Minchinbury to another warehouse in Milperra.
All went on time. The boys easy going, professional & efficient.

Office LocationNSW, Sydney

House arrived exactly on time very careful and polite. We were weary happy and will use you again. Thank you

Office LocationVIC, Melbourne

The movers were so careful with our belongings

We moved out of our two bedroom apartment. Vinny and Ali both so professional. They were careful with our belongings. They looked after every aspect of the move. I'll be recommending them to my friends.

Bokkie

Bokkieasked

Citymove Removals

Hi I would like a quote how do I go about requesting one?

James R.Citymove Removals

Hi Michelle, we would love to help you. Please send an email to enquiries@citymove.com.au with the details of your move and include your phone number and someone will call you tomorrow morning with a quote. Alternatively call 1300 729994 after 8:30am AEST. Thanks James

Swiggs

Swiggsasked

Hello

I have sent several emails to citymove regarding a move on the 12/06/13. I have also left a detailed account of the events and incorrect noting of the insurance that I did purchase and all the items that were damaged in the move. I have yet to hear back. The customer solutions reply states a response within 2 business days.
Please advise of when I can expect to hear back?
M.Swiggs

James R.Citymove Removals

Hi M.Swiggs, Thankyou for your enquiry. Sincere apologies we did not reply to your admin emails within the promised time frame, although I'm glad I managed to have a chat with you yesterday, I have sent through the claim forms to your email. Please call the office as soon as possible if these have not been received. I look forward to resolving your claim these are complete.

Kind Regards, Customer Solutions.

kwv42
kwv42

And how many times do you have to ring me, before you accept and understand I don't want to use your service?

Get an answer from our members and Citymove Removals representatives