Citymove Removals

Citymove Removals (page 3 of 23)

NSW, VIC, Brunswick, ACT, Kingston, etc...

Perfect!!!

We moved hospital furniture from a warehouse in Minchinbury to another warehouse in Milperra.
All went on time. The boys easy going, professional & efficient.

Office LocationNSW, Sydney

House arrived exactly on time very careful and polite. We were weary happy and will use you again. Thank you

Office LocationVIC, Melbourne

The movers were so careful with our belongings

We moved out of our two bedroom apartment. Vinny and Ali both so professional. They were careful with our belongings. They looked after every aspect of the move. I'll be recommending them to my friends.

Sara A

Sara A

Fast & Friendly

3 Bedroom move within Manly. Great team, lovely, friendly, efficient guys. Did a wonderful job and were very careful & respectful of our stuff. Arrived on time & worked hard. Can highly recommend using City Move!

Office LocationNSW, Sydney

Great guys and very obliging.

Move was a 3 bedroom townhouse. Lot of expensive furniture. The boys took great care overall. Only one thing to remember, when putting the washing machine and dryer in need to switch them on!!!!

Office LocationVIC, St Kilda (Barkly St)

They have always been so helpful and good to me.

I just had an apartment to move but 2x locations for pick up (as some things in storage).
This is the 2nd time I have had Vinnie and Victor move me and they have always taken care with my things and they make it fun too.
(I enjoy riding in the truck with them to the location).

Office LocationVIC, Brunswick
Kate D

Kate DSouth East Queensland, QLD

Overcharged

Office LocationBrisbane

Quick smooth and professional

3 bedrooms apartment move from the second floor to a low set house.
The apartment entry and egress is particularly difficult
The guys made quick work of it and took great care of our belonging

Office LocationQLD, Hamilton

On time and quick movers

Small one bedroom apartment moved within suburb. Quick and professional job. Arrived right on time too. Very happy with the service and price.

Find out how Citymove Removals compares to other Furniture Removalists

The smoothest and best move ever!

I recently moved from a 3 bedroom house that I have been residing in for over four years and had collected lots of stuff. The entire experience from booking and moving was a smooth and seamless experience. All our items were cared for and moved without damage and fuss. A very rare thing in this industry. I could not recommend this company enough. Thank you and well done!

Dave S

Dave SSydney

Moved me twice, will use them again

We have moved twice, once on the wettest day Sydney has had in 20 years with no complaints from the team at all. in fact it they still did it quicker than what the estimated time. THANKS CM

Fast & Trustworthy - B2B moves - Highly Professional

Our fit out & property services company use Citymove at least once per month to relocate our clients from one office to another. Our clients are always happy with their moving experience. Citymove call center staff are incredibly professional - Ariana is just fantastic! Citymove always go above and beyond - clean, reliable, knowledgeable and they can pack and store goods also. It is the moving company we can trust with our clients and customers.
Marta - RPS Project Services www.rpsproject.com.au

Punctual, efficient and considerate

Single bedroom apartment with select large items, e.g bedding, bedframe, fridge, washing machine, chest of drawers and 8 boxes of personal items. Moved to storage unit within same suburb. Finished just over and hour and within the minimum 2 hours. Shout out to Gabriel and Antonio for their great work and professionalism. They were very considerate, efficient and accommodating to requests.

Worst experience ever

Not on time. 2 lazy people finding tough to move the items. 9 hours to complete 2 bed room move. Over priced.

Coverless

Very expensive and the removalist trucks were too small for the job

Office LocationQLD, Morningside

Find out how Citymove Removals compares to other Furniture Removalists

Citymove were late, careless with our furniture and they charged me extra for their lateness.

sspaus

sspausSydney, NSW

Fantastic service

Natasha

NatashaStirling

The best removalist I have had so far

Amazing removalist in Perth..
I dont know what else I could ask to the guys.
The leader explained every single item I wanted to know, also they wrapped the items I requested.
They didnt damage any of my items and they took care of my walls and floor as I have never seen.
I will def recommend to all my friends and family.

Office LocationWA, Malaga
Gochi

GochiSydney

Charged for a service that didn't happen

Perfect job by Citymove in Perth

I had Daniel and his team moving my house in Perth and I loved it.
I couldn't be happier.
They wrapped everything I asked and they moved all furnitures perfectly.
Highly recommended.

Office LocationWA, Dianella

Bokkie

Bokkieasked

Citymove Removals

Hi I would like a quote how do I go about requesting one?

James R.Citymove Removals

Hi Michelle, we would love to help you. Please send an email to enquiries@citymove.com.au with the details of your move and include your phone number and someone will call you tomorrow morning with a quote. Alternatively call 1300 729994 after 8:30am AEST. Thanks James

Swiggs

Swiggsasked

Hello

I have sent several emails to citymove regarding a move on the 12/06/13. I have also left a detailed account of the events and incorrect noting of the insurance that I did purchase and all the items that were damaged in the move. I have yet to hear back. The customer solutions reply states a response within 2 business days.
Please advise of when I can expect to hear back?
M.Swiggs

James R.Citymove Removals

Hi M.Swiggs, Thankyou for your enquiry. Sincere apologies we did not reply to your admin emails within the promised time frame, although I'm glad I managed to have a chat with you yesterday, I have sent through the claim forms to your email. Please call the office as soon as possible if these have not been received. I look forward to resolving your claim these are complete.

Kind Regards, Customer Solutions.

kwv42
kwv42

And how many times do you have to ring me, before you accept and understand I don't want to use your service?

Get an answer from our members and Citymove Removals representatives