Citymove Removals

Citymove Removals (page 4 of 23)

NSW, VIC, Brunswick, ACT, Kingston, etc...

ReyesM

ReyesMSydney

Day before my move they say no driver so sending 4 tonne truck instead of 20 tonne!

PR1

Beware - Citymove take photos of your house after they move you in

Beware - The removalists take photos of your house on their personal mobile phones after they move you in. Apparently this is their procedure so that they can attach a photograph to your invoice. There is no good reason for doing this, especially given the security concerns this causes. Hopefully these photos don't end up on a "good places to break into" website. Beware!!! Especially ladies living on their own.

Toni

ToniMontetey

Honestly Great Service! Stress free!!!

Moved from a 3 bedroom small house to a 3 bedroom 2nd floor apartment. Hired 3 men to make the job easier as there are no lifts.
They were professionals, not once did they stop during the whole 5 hours. Polite and placed all my furniture Where I instructed. Made it so much easier as my mum is not well and I have a bad back.
Do yourself the favour and pay for that 3rd man as it makes the job quicker. They wrapped all my furniture for a small charge. worth spending that extra bit for a great service.
I never write reviews but felt I needed to after today.

Best removalist I've ever used

We moved a short distance from Leichhardt to Erskineville recently and were very impressed with Citymove. It was significantly cheaper than our last move using a big removalist company (despite us having more stuff) and Viny and Mario were friendly, professional, courteous and efficient. They even fitted all our stuff in what looked like a small truck (necessary because of the tight streets in Erskineville). Overall, I was very impressed and will use Citymove for our next move (hopefully not too long, because renting is the pits!).

K M

K MMinto

Best Removalist Experience Ever!!!

Just wanted to say thank you so much to Fellipe & Gilmar for helping our removal experience from Pyrmont to Minto so easy & stress free!. These guys were professional, super quick, & happy to serve. We could'nt make it out West straight away so the guys packed and unpacked the truck without us being there!!! Awesome!
Everything was organised and left in the appropriate locations. So easy to deal with. Highly recommending this company 5 stars+++
Bela & Kia

Office LocationNSW, Sydney

Incredible Service and way faster and cheaper than I was expecting

fbill

fbillMelbourne

Great service, taking the pain out of moving!

We had a few big things to move a short distance. The guys called before turning up, and were very helpful - completing the move within the minimum time period given, so I was very happy to not have to pay any extra at the end!

Office LocationVIC, Melbourne

elisha

elishaSydney

Professional and awesome value

I moved 8 cubic metres worth of stuff; my queen size ensemble, 20 boxes of belongings and odd bits of furniture from Bondi Beach, NSW to Brunswick, VIC.

Citymove was consistent in their professionalism, customer service, and informative through the process.

Lovely and very helpful staff and a very good experience! Highly recommended.

Fantastic Experience.

We were moving from a unit in an eastern suburb to an apartment in a southern suburb. The move started right on time & was done efficiently. We managed to complete it within the scheduled time frame.

A T

A TFrenchs Forest

Such a great job! Would definitely use again!

We moved all our furniture from a 2 bed unit to a house locally. Citymove did such a great job moving us, they arrived on time, the removalists were friendly even with our toddler getting under their feet. They were very quick moving everything and took great care with all our belongings. I would highly recommend to anyone and would definitely use them again if we needed to move again.

Office LocationNSW, Forrestville

Citymove Removals Highly Recommendef

I just had one item of furniture to move from Vic to Qld. Citymove was very reasonably priced compared to other quotes I obtained. Good communication, professional, and picked up and delivered on time. Highly recommended.

Office LocationQLD, Chermside

Friendly and fast movers

This is the second time I have used Citymove in the past 6 months. On both occasions, I found the removalists to be friendly and easy-going. I had some very heavy furniture that needed to be carried up a steep staircase (40 steps!) and a giant prickly cactus that was annoying to move, to say the least. My removalists had a great attitude and nothing seemed too difficult for them. Efficient service - I'd recommend Citymove.

Review collected in partnership with Citymove Removals

Perfect service, 100% recommend!

My move was from a tiny studio to storage, from the beginning to the end, the team was efficient, friendly, punctual and had a sense of humour, I am very impressed and would use them again in a heartbeat. I was utterly delighted, not one complaint whatsoever.

Second time using Citymove - great service

We moved a 2 bedroom apartment within Sydney (~14kms). The movers showed up on time and were courteous, hard working and attentive to detail. They took great care to protect some of our more delicate furniture and securely pack it in the truck.

leebar

leebarSydney Surrounds, NSW

A professional and personal approach.

We were thrilled with the experience we had of using city move. From the pre move booking process to the moment our final belongings were j packed in our new home, we found the approach to be professional and calming. Such days are often so stressful but the guys we had moving us were incredibly warm and caring and seemed to anticipate everything we needed.

winnie

winnie

Service were excellent

Service from the operator, to Interstate Sales Staff, to the Sales Manager to the Removalist were all excellent. I did not have to worry about the removalist at all when they arrived. Just showed them the items and they were on it. Back at the office, I spoke with Gerald and Laura and they both have very high levels of customer services, understands the needs of the client and was able to commit and delivery all the needs. I will be using them again in 2 weeks time and would definitely recommend Citymove to others.

Quick, Reliable and Stress Free

Although not a large size in furniture moving. Weather was horrible, however the most reliable service yet. Came on time, and even reached the destination of new home quicker than I thought.
Daniel + Leo = They definitely should be recommended :) A very dependable service even from a 1-2 Day Request. Will use again for sure.

A great service!

Viny and Mario made moving easy. They were efficient, flexible and most impressive very courteous. I hadn't moved before and many had warned that it is a difficult experience but these guys made it easy. A million thanks!

Job well done

I have used this company for a local and interstate move and would highly recommend them.
On time, took great care with my furniture, very friendly, smart and extremely professional.

Get City Movers

Vinnie and Mario were great! Fast! and the knew what they were doing. The truck arrived on time and they aced both of the drop off's. Thanks again!

Bokkie

Bokkieasked

Citymove Removals

Hi I would like a quote how do I go about requesting one?

James R.Citymove Removals

Hi Michelle, we would love to help you. Please send an email to enquiries@citymove.com.au with the details of your move and include your phone number and someone will call you tomorrow morning with a quote. Alternatively call 1300 729994 after 8:30am AEST. Thanks James

Swiggs

Swiggsasked

Hello

I have sent several emails to citymove regarding a move on the 12/06/13. I have also left a detailed account of the events and incorrect noting of the insurance that I did purchase and all the items that were damaged in the move. I have yet to hear back. The customer solutions reply states a response within 2 business days.
Please advise of when I can expect to hear back?
M.Swiggs

James R.Citymove Removals

Hi M.Swiggs, Thankyou for your enquiry. Sincere apologies we did not reply to your admin emails within the promised time frame, although I'm glad I managed to have a chat with you yesterday, I have sent through the claim forms to your email. Please call the office as soon as possible if these have not been received. I look forward to resolving your claim these are complete.

Kind Regards, Customer Solutions.

kwv42
kwv42

And how many times do you have to ring me, before you accept and understand I don't want to use your service?

Get an answer from our members and Citymove Removals representatives