Citymove Removals

NSW, VIC, Brunswick, ACT, Kingston, etc...

Amber

AmberIllawarra, NSW

Awful service. Slow, unfit, and inefficient.

Tom F

Tom FSydney, NSW

Scamers, Liars, you will be sorry of you use Citymove, listen to the bad reviews, they are accurate

! bedroom being moved from Sydney to Melbourne. Lady by the name of [name removed] was on top of everything and persistent, then I booked and all down hill. [name removed] lied, when asked to speak to Operations manager, transferred me to another Filipino lady, feel this is run all off shore. Be very careful, when I advised new bed and a table had all been damaged, sent photos, was told by [name removed] 'its not our fault', if you go with this company, you will regret it. Very dodgy, ask to speak to the manager of the company.

Eva

Eva

Do not use! You’ll regret it

Terrible! Avoid!

Sarah B.

Sarah B.South East Queensland, QLD

Rip off. Inexperienced movers go slow and hide broken furniture

Mark

MarkSydney

Citymove Dodgy (Google it) DO NOT USE

Apart from the ACCC fining this mob TWICE for fake reviews, (Google citymove dodgy), they were a disgrace to deal with. They quoted 4hrs for a job that they then took 8 hrs to do, doubling their bill. The "professional" removalists are backpackers, one barely able to speak English. Save yourself the pain and find another company.

LizSydney

Be warned

Justin

JustinCanberra 2600, ACT

Canberra - rude, broke my bed, and left a filthy mattress at my old place

I was moving one bedroom in a share-house. The move was only a few suburbs away. They were really rude, and didn't seem to care about my stuff. They broke a slat that connected my bed together (presumably) and when I went to put my bed together it was missing. They left a filthy mattress from a previous job lying up against the front wall of my old house.

The company twice tried to overcharge me, once on the phone at the time of booking, and again once the job was complete. Then when I complained, they promised me a $50 refund, then refused to honour that.

Office LocationACT, Canberra, Kingston
Geri

GeriSydney

Worst move experience ever

ARGSydney

What an ordeal! Move and post-move customer support was a nightmare!

ARG

Hi Citymove, Thanks for your comment. You can contact me if you think it will help the situation. My name is Rita Gerardis e: ritagerardis@hotmail.com my move date was 27 December 2017 (Gordon to North Ryde). Regards

BogdanMelbourne

Moving went fine, refund for the canceled services is nowhere to be seen

Office LocationVIC, Melbourne
Ash

AshSydney

3.5 hours late and 3 x the quoted price

Nathan S

Nathan SSydney

Absolutely shocking. Be wary of citymove if you want to actually have your possessions moved

Worst experience ever

Not on time. 2 lazy people finding tough to move the items. 9 hours to complete 2 bed room move. Over priced.

James R.Citymove Removals

Citymove were late, careless with our furniture and they charged me extra for their lateness.

ReyesM

ReyesMSydney

Day before my move they say no driver so sending 4 tonne truck instead of 20 tonne!

PR1

Beware - Citymove take photos of your house after they move you in

Beware - The removalists take photos of your house on their personal mobile phones after they move you in. Apparently this is their procedure so that they can attach a photograph to your invoice. There is no good reason for doing this, especially given the security concerns this causes. Hopefully these photos don't end up on a "good places to break into" website. Beware!!! Especially ladies living on their own.

Ebony

EbonyBrisbane

Awful experience - stay away!

Stay Away

Booked my 2 bedroom move with these clowns, they gave me "earliest and best slot" 7:30AM. These guys appeared after 1:30 hours. In the meantime, I made numerous calls to their numbers, not a single person called me back and told me any reasons for the delay, etc.

I had to step in by looking at their speed, still took 4 hours to complete the move, charged me $530 and gave $30 discount.

This was my second move with them so thought they will treat me good but now will never repeat the mistake and just leaving this review so people can also learn by my mistake.

ClashSouth East Queensland, QLD

Disgustingly crooked

Bokkie

Bokkieasked

Citymove Removals

Hi I would like a quote how do I go about requesting one?

James R.Citymove Removals

Hi Michelle, we would love to help you. Please send an email to enquiries@citymove.com.au with the details of your move and include your phone number and someone will call you tomorrow morning with a quote. Alternatively call 1300 729994 after 8:30am AEST. Thanks James

Swiggs

Swiggsasked

Hello

I have sent several emails to citymove regarding a move on the 12/06/13. I have also left a detailed account of the events and incorrect noting of the insurance that I did purchase and all the items that were damaged in the move. I have yet to hear back. The customer solutions reply states a response within 2 business days.
Please advise of when I can expect to hear back?
M.Swiggs

James R.Citymove Removals

Hi M.Swiggs, Thankyou for your enquiry. Sincere apologies we did not reply to your admin emails within the promised time frame, although I'm glad I managed to have a chat with you yesterday, I have sent through the claim forms to your email. Please call the office as soon as possible if these have not been received. I look forward to resolving your claim these are complete.

Kind Regards, Customer Solutions.

kwv42
kwv42

And how many times do you have to ring me, before you accept and understand I don't want to use your service?

Get an answer from our members and Citymove Removals representatives