Citymove Removals

NSW, VIC, Brunswick, ACT, Kingston, etc...

Rory

RoryVictoria

What a waste of a good move

After completing a big move, the company blew any advocacy they had with me after failing to resolve a double billing of the job. I get it, sometimes you make a mistake, but after weeks of contacting the company (including the CEO), I received no emails or calls offering a solution to the matter. It feels like they just don’t care at all, so my recommendation is to find someone else who will care.

Steve

SteveMelbourne

Interstate a no-go

Office LocationVIC, Melbourne

Coverless

Very expensive and the removalist trucks were too small for the job

Office LocationQLD, Morningside
Furniture Removalists

Find out how Citymove Removals compares to other Furniture Removalists

Gochi

GochiSydney

Charged for a service that didn't happen

Office LocationNSW, Marrickville
Pete J

Pete J

Incompetent and careless with belongings.

Office LocationVIC, Melbourne
Alex

AlexMelbourne

Disappointed

It took the gentlemen from Citymove 5hrs to complete my move yesterday. The drive was under 2kms and it was only a two bedroom apartment. Really disappointed. I still can not fathom why it took them so long. it ended up costing me $675.. Unbelievable considering we left behind all the big items including: fridge, washing machine, and both beds.

Make sure your stuff is well boxed.

We had 2 guys moving our 2 bedroom house. Friendly people, but not the most efficient at stacking things. Some of the plastic boxes had broken lids. They placed a wooden table on its side in the street. In hind sight, I wish I had secured all my belongings myself, and not relied on their common sense on how to handle and store goods. Prepare well and you should be fine.

Never again

They took 6 hours to move a one bedroom unit one very short street away (under 500m) and charged $790. Everything was packed, they didn't have to disassemble or assemble any furniture, and they had sole access to the lifts on either end, there were no tricky things to move. The two men strolled, had no sense of urgency, took ages loading and unloading the truck, kept making excuses when I asked why it was taking so long. Previous three moves (same amount of furniture, more complex access issues, further distances) took half the time and cost half the price. I made a formal complaint and the two people who dealt with the complaint were very professional and responded promptly, although I only received a good faith refund of $80.

Very expensive...

We have a 4bedroom house, booked 2trucks and 4men. It took them 6hrs to load/unload the truck. The move itself costed me $1000 and then $900 for bubble wrap and cling wrap which they used unnecessary almost on everything. The bubble wrap costed $3 a metre and it was old used once. Also no proof of how they measured it. My neighbour even came over and couldn't believe how slow they were packing the truck. I will not use them again. Friendly staff though. Rate sounds good but you get caught with the wrap...watch out.

Furniture Removalists

Find out how Citymove Removals compares to other Furniture Removalists

Ngan

NganSydney

Disappointing experience

Not recomend

I bought 40 boxes at $190, but they bring some used boxes.
My fridge was damaged with gas running noise.
The fridge does not work any more.
My big furniture scratched, also walls.
A guy drop my oil heater.
Every thing got messy.
I am not happy after this moving.
Enegic
Careless work

James R.Citymove Removals

Hi "SS", Sincere apologies your move did not go as well as expected. Please send an email through to cs@citymove.com.au with your details and photos of the damages so we can discuss this with the drivers and address your damages.

MishG

MishGSydney

No Show

I've used Citymove before and it was fine. I've booked again for today 2.30 - 5.30pm slot and nothing. It is now after 7pm. I've called twice but couldn't get through so have left two messages. I am single and doing this on my own which is why I'm relying in Citymove. I don't mind people being late if there are genuine reasons, it happens, but I've had no communication at all. I'm concerned whether they are going to turn up at all and concerned about how I am supposed to move my flat by myself but tomorrow evening. Very poor form.

wodge

wodgeQLD, 4152

Good per minute pricing however sting you with expensive extras!

Bokkie

Bokkieasked

Citymove Removals

Hi I would like a quote how do I go about requesting one?

James R.Citymove Removals

Hi Michelle, we would love to help you. Please send an email to enquiries@citymove.com.au with the details of your move and include your phone number and someone will call you tomorrow morning with a quote. Alternatively call 1300 729994 after 8:30am AEST. Thanks James

Swiggs

Swiggsasked

Hello

I have sent several emails to citymove regarding a move on the 12/06/13. I have also left a detailed account of the events and incorrect noting of the insurance that I did purchase and all the items that were damaged in the move. I have yet to hear back. The customer solutions reply states a response within 2 business days.
Please advise of when I can expect to hear back?
M.Swiggs

James R.Citymove Removals

Hi M.Swiggs, Thankyou for your enquiry. Sincere apologies we did not reply to your admin emails within the promised time frame, although I'm glad I managed to have a chat with you yesterday, I have sent through the claim forms to your email. Please call the office as soon as possible if these have not been received. I look forward to resolving your claim these are complete.

Kind Regards, Customer Solutions.

kwv42
kwv42

And how many times do you have to ring me, before you accept and understand I don't want to use your service?

Get an answer from our members and Citymove Removals representatives