Citymove Removals

NSW, VIC, Brunswick, ACT, Kingston, etc...

Kate D

Kate DSouth East Queensland, QLD

Overcharged

Office LocationBrisbane
Katherine

KatherineBrisbane

Efficient & polite, however damaged first item to go in the truck!

Maree K

Maree K

Pretty good but a couple of minor problems

I moved with CityMove on 15 January (in Brisbane). Overall they were pretty good. It was a stinky hot & humid day (37 degrees!) & mine was the second job of the day so they were a little slow because of that. No breakages or any problems with damage and the guys were polite and friendly. Main thing to watch out for is to provide your own bubble wrap & wrapping or it can cost you a lot extra, but they were happy for me to provide my own. Also, at the end I wanted to pay by EFTPOS but they couldn't get their terminal to work so I had to use credit card & had to pay a surcharge, which I wasn't happy about. If they can't provide EFTPOS when I want to use it, I don't see why I have to pay their surcharge.

Furniture Removalists

Find out how Citymove Removals compares to other Furniture Removalists

Good service

Friendly and helful staff. The problem only is the inaccuracy quotation but generally the service is good. I will recommend your company to my friend.

Not happy

nohappyjane

nohappyjanePerth

Citymove removals

Office Location0

MrConsumerACT, 2906

Cheap and cheerful, or so I thought

BTAM

BTAMGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Citymove service delivery in Melbourne

After searching for about 10 offers, I used Citymove to move from Lower Templestowe to Broadmeadows in Jan, 2013.
Their charges seemed to be more reasonable but they hired backpackers and overseas workers which are not professional removalists. I watched them move my furniture with fear. Call me if you want to hear more in detail 0466 965 475.
Their customer service was reasonable and their charges likewise. Their website looks great!
They did not use professionally trained Aussie removalists; the men who did the job were not trained in manual handling procedures and removal techniques.

Office LocationVIC, Melbourne

Bokkie

Bokkieasked

Citymove Removals

Hi I would like a quote how do I go about requesting one?

James R.Citymove Removals

Hi Michelle, we would love to help you. Please send an email to enquiries@citymove.com.au with the details of your move and include your phone number and someone will call you tomorrow morning with a quote. Alternatively call 1300 729994 after 8:30am AEST. Thanks James

Swiggs

Swiggsasked

Hello

I have sent several emails to citymove regarding a move on the 12/06/13. I have also left a detailed account of the events and incorrect noting of the insurance that I did purchase and all the items that were damaged in the move. I have yet to hear back. The customer solutions reply states a response within 2 business days.
Please advise of when I can expect to hear back?
M.Swiggs

James R.Citymove Removals

Hi M.Swiggs, Thankyou for your enquiry. Sincere apologies we did not reply to your admin emails within the promised time frame, although I'm glad I managed to have a chat with you yesterday, I have sent through the claim forms to your email. Please call the office as soon as possible if these have not been received. I look forward to resolving your claim these are complete.

Kind Regards, Customer Solutions.

kwv42
kwv42

And how many times do you have to ring me, before you accept and understand I don't want to use your service?

Get an answer from our members and Citymove Removals representatives