Citymove Removals

NSW, VIC, Brunswick, ACT, Kingston, etc...

Convenient

We needed to storage 9 pallets on a 20 feet container. the distance was not to long since we are located in Marrickville. Everything went well but there was a 3 hours delay.

Office LocationNSW, Marrickville
Gerry F

Gerry FFrenchs Forest

Great service, good staff.

Office LocationNSW, Sydney

Great Service; Hard working removalists

We moved a 2 bedroom apartment a short distance, about 30 mins drive. We were contacted before the 2 removalists arrived, they gave an ETA - arrived slightly later than expected but not really a problem as they were still within expected window. They reviewed what was needed to be moved and set about doing it carefully, considerately and efficiently. Fragile items were packed/ shrink wrapped/ covered to protect them. Paperwork was explained and completed during the day.
The entire move took approx 5 hours (1 trip) which considering the amount the guys moved was impressive. They worked hard and really efficiently, to make the process of moving much less stressful. I would recommend due to my positive experience.

GaryD

GaryD

On time, careful and efficient.

This is my third move with Citymove and I am still impressed. I moved from a 2 story apartment with very steep and narrow stairs. They turned up on time, with a warning phone call 30 minutes before. While they could have moved a little faster, I appreciated that they were careful with everything. It all went very smoothly.

Brisbane City Move - Good service and will use again

Move was relatively stress free

The men were on time, friendly and obliging. Worked quickly and efficiently and gave advice on packing where needed. The move was nearly an hour and a half away to new location but they got there in good time and quickly unloaded, without mishap, putting furniture etc, where requested. I would recommend this company.

ST Khoo

ST KhooPerth, Western Australia

Apartment move to another apartment 2 blocks away

Was moving from a 2 bedroom apartment with a lift to another apartment 2 blocks down with a lift as well, the entire move took slightly more than 5 hours.
The two movers arrived in their truck roughly 10 mins before the stated 7.30 am start, explained the paperwork and off they went.
Happy with the service provided, would use again if need be in the future.

Office LocationNSW, Marrickville

Excellent Service!

The boys took great care with our belongings and were very friendly. It made our lives a whole lot easier and we would recommend your services again. Thank you!

Office LocationVIC, Melbourne
Ashutosh

Ashutosh

Great move no complaints!!

The movers arrived before time ( after arranging it with me) . They seemed unhurried but they were very efficient. The move went exactly as planned. Charges were also exactly as they quoted. Overall a great move and would highly recommend them.

Office LocationNSW, Sydney

Find out how Citymove Removals compares to other Furniture Removalists

Fast, professional service. Very helpful friendly staff. Slightly expensive but would use again, and would happily recommend them.
Thank you.

Cheap, efficient and friendly!

I used Citymove to move from Canberra to Sydney and they were fantastic. They turned up on time, were really friendly and moved everything out very quickly. They were organised and took care to tick each item off at both pick up and delivery.

They were also the cheapest by far!

Office LocationACT, Canberra, Kingston

Good job

Easy to book and the people who answered the phone were effective. The movers arrived on time, they were polite and had the job done quickly. They just caused a little damage but it was sorted out by taking an adequately amount off the final bill.

Wenndy Tan

Wenndy TanSydney, NSW

Efficient and good value for money

The booking process was very easy and the people that answered the phones were very efficient and helpful. The removalists were efficient and careful. They had bubble wraps and wrapping materials to ensure that my mattresses, tv, etc. were protected during the move. I also like that they charge by the minute and km's, I ended up paying a lot less than my friend that moved 2 weeks ago using another company.

Recent move

Guys were punctual and helpful. They assisted in moving a very large couch that is difficult in getting in and out of house doorways. They explained everything well upfront; I would recommend to others. There was no damage to the house or any of the stuff moved, which is always a positive.
Punctual and helpful
Maybe took a little longer than I thought but it was a lot o stuff to fit in one truck

Thorough and Speedy Move!

I used Citymove to move my household belongings to a suburb about 25 minutes away, it was raining, and the two removalist's worked very fast and handled all of my belongings carefully. It only took 2:15 to move everything to the new place, and the price was very cheap. I would highly recommend using Citymove if you want a fast professional move...r
inexpensive, and efficient
40 mins late.

Speedy move

These guys were grate and moved at a very fast pace even though they charge by the minute like. They did arrive over two hours late but they kept me informed on how fare away they would be . Also the staff were very friendly and willing to stay and help with any extras as they finished before the 90 minute minimum time for charge
Speed
They were over 2 hours late but kept I'm informed

No probs!

Kazim and Jacub did a great job: efficient, careful and friendly. Turned up on time, clearly explained everything, and coordinated well with my 'slave labour' friends. Everything arrived undamaged, and was unloaded to where we wanted it. Have used Citymove several times now, and would recommend them to friends and family.
efficient, careful, friendly

Kirsty

KirstySouth East Queensland, QLD

Didn't have to lift a finger.

This was the best move we have ever had. Four guys, two trucks. All four were polite and efficient. I will use them again. It was nice that they kept in contact with me before the day and we were notified of an earlier time slot if we wanted it. Very happy.
They were organised, no messing around. Everything was well packed.
Cost a bit more than we expexted. we didn't realize how much stuff we had.

Loren

Loren

Very good

It was great value for money - the guys showed up on time and explained things. They took care of more delicate items and did hte job in very good time so it reduced costs in the end which and this was on a Sunday where a lot of other companies quoted far more.

Was some double up of information at start - my list of itmes were requested by person in office/in email/ and by driver - felt could have been better communication of this at their end, but was happy with end result.

Great experience

Fast and efficient. Nothing broken. Friendly movers, professional. Middle of the range quote but you get what you pay for. Great customer service. Happy to go through specific moving requirements and communicates this to movers. Overall I highly recommend them and would use them again for my next move of house.

Bokkie

Bokkieasked

Citymove Removals

Hi I would like a quote how do I go about requesting one?

James R.Citymove Removals

Hi Michelle, we would love to help you. Please send an email to enquiries@citymove.com.au with the details of your move and include your phone number and someone will call you tomorrow morning with a quote. Alternatively call 1300 729994 after 8:30am AEST. Thanks James

Swiggs

Swiggsasked

Hello

I have sent several emails to citymove regarding a move on the 12/06/13. I have also left a detailed account of the events and incorrect noting of the insurance that I did purchase and all the items that were damaged in the move. I have yet to hear back. The customer solutions reply states a response within 2 business days.
Please advise of when I can expect to hear back?
M.Swiggs

James R.Citymove Removals

Hi M.Swiggs, Thankyou for your enquiry. Sincere apologies we did not reply to your admin emails within the promised time frame, although I'm glad I managed to have a chat with you yesterday, I have sent through the claim forms to your email. Please call the office as soon as possible if these have not been received. I look forward to resolving your claim these are complete.

Kind Regards, Customer Solutions.

kwv42
kwv42

And how many times do you have to ring me, before you accept and understand I don't want to use your service?

Get an answer from our members and Citymove Removals representatives