Citymove Removals

NSW, VIC, Brunswick, ACT, Kingston, etc...

Christina

Christina Sydney, NSW

Amazing removalists, whatever the job or the conditions.

David and Matteo approaches a difficult move with a ‘can do’ attitude and a smile. They offered me lots of choices, which made me feel comfortable, and they asked for advice before moving specialty items, which gave me confidence. They took great care with all of my possessions, regardless of value. They moved me during heavy rain, all day, and never complained, not even when moving my back-breaking pinball machine. Their encouraging comments throughout the move kept my spirits up, which is a godsend for anyone who is moving.

Pav

PavSydney, NSW

Great work

3 bed apartment to a 3 bed split level apartment. On time and had to use lifts in both buildings. Caio and Juan where great , friendly and efficient with the move.

Jan J

Jan JGreensborough

Efficient courteous service

The move was of a 3 bed house with a 15 minute drive between locations, starting and finishing on time.
The 3 removal men were excellent, hardworking, and careful, ensuring everything went to the right rooms all done with great courtesy and good humour.

Office LocationVIC, Melbourne

• NSW

Percy and his team were amazing

My lovely Citymove team moved my mum and I to a three bedroom unit in the Inner West of Sydney. Luckily, the move was not far, but still daunting for my elderly mum. The three team members were extremely friendly, polite and efficient. We were very thankful for their wonderful work and attitude. Definitely service with a smile. On time, fast and efficient. We would definitely recommend them.

• NSW

Great service and prompt communication

I had to move a few items from one location to another. The service from Citymove was prompt, professional and highly competent. The items were accounted properly and transported safely.

Great move!

The move was great. I moved from an apartment to another apartment and the guys were very efficient and quick. Everything went so well. The guys were on time and moved quickly from the beginning.

Office LocationQLD, Chermside

Very good service

2 bed room unit , short distance yes it started @8.15 and finished @ 12.15 we were very happy with the service we received. Thank you very much Coral Welsh

Office LocationQLD, Chermside

Smooth and efficient

Long distance (I don't drive so travel is difficult for me)
Move was started and completed in an appropriate level of time
Moving from a 4 bedroom house to 1 bedroom unit, however I do not have a great amount of property/belongings

Office LocationGold Coast QLD

They where very polite and professional

They arrived on time and communicated with a phone call when they left there premises to let you know they are on there way and on arrival. I would recommend them to family and friends with no hesitation.

Personable, Careful and Hard Working

4 tonne truck packed to the brim.
The guys did an amazing job!
Didn’t give up to get the furniture out with the extremely tight squeeze and was extra careful not to damage the property.
Appreciated the rush I was in to get to my son for daycare pick up and went the extra mile to unload.
Friendliness was also a bonus!

Office LocationQLD, Morningside

Easy as

It was only a Small move a short distance. It Made life really easy. I’d use them again in the future.

Office LocationQLD, Morningside
  • NSW

Couldn’t have been any better!

Sebastian and Diego were lovely, careful and professional and deserve a bonus for the effort they put in today. You wouldn't have a business without these boys; two best movers we've ever had. Arrived at 7am on the dot; they finished a 1 bedroom studio apartment on the third floor (no elevator) in under 3 hours. No easy feat!

Give these guys a raise.

Jenna

JennaRYDE

• NSW

Friendly & Efficient Team!

Office LocationNSW, Ryde

Great service, fast and careful

Reasonable size move from apartment to apartment - added difficulty of busy complex and small lift/doors. Both movers were kind, efficient and effective.

Brad

Brad

Move went well. Boys did a good job

Manuel and Renan were brilliant. They did what it says on the truck, moved my stuff with care. They even had plastic wrap to extra protect my king furniture. third time using them - always happy. They aren’t cheap though, but I’d rather a careful move than broken things.

Excellent service

Vinny was excellent. He deserves a raise. He was efficient, friendly and strong as an ox. This is the third time I’ve used city move and can’t fault them.

Richard

RichardSydney

Friendly service. Easy to work with.

The move involved shifting items within a commercial office space. The two guys from Citymove acting as 'Hired Muscle' were friendly and helpful. Happy to do whatever was asked of them and were both careful and efficient. They arrived on time. We'd be happy to use Citymove anytime. Highly recommended.

Good service!

I’m very satisfied with Citymove service. I got Manuel and one other staff to help with moving and they did a good job. They took great care of my furnitures, none of my stuffs got any damage. I would give them a solid 9/10 and i will recommend Citymove to my friends and family.

Friendly, expert service

Moved two rooms and a lot of boxes to my new house with these guys. They are super friendly, professional and go above and beyond a moving service. I don’t normally write reviews but these guys are exceptional. Highly recommended!

1st class service, 1st class team

We moved into our new office and the guys turned up on time and didn’t stop. They were careful and delicate with all of our items and always asking questions about where to our items etc.

The best moving company we have used yet.

Bokkie

Bokkieasked

Citymove Removals

Hi I would like a quote how do I go about requesting one?

James R.Citymove Removals

Hi Michelle, we would love to help you. Please send an email to enquiries@citymove.com.au with the details of your move and include your phone number and someone will call you tomorrow morning with a quote. Alternatively call 1300 729994 after 8:30am AEST. Thanks James

Swiggs

Swiggsasked

Hello

I have sent several emails to citymove regarding a move on the 12/06/13. I have also left a detailed account of the events and incorrect noting of the insurance that I did purchase and all the items that were damaged in the move. I have yet to hear back. The customer solutions reply states a response within 2 business days.
Please advise of when I can expect to hear back?
M.Swiggs

James R.Citymove Removals

Hi M.Swiggs, Thankyou for your enquiry. Sincere apologies we did not reply to your admin emails within the promised time frame, although I'm glad I managed to have a chat with you yesterday, I have sent through the claim forms to your email. Please call the office as soon as possible if these have not been received. I look forward to resolving your claim these are complete.

Kind Regards, Customer Solutions.

kwv42
kwv42

And how many times do you have to ring me, before you accept and understand I don't want to use your service?

Get an answer from our members and Citymove Removals representatives