Citymove Removals

Citymove Removals (page 3 of 16)

NSW, VIC, Brunswick, ACT, Kingston, etc...
4.1 from 443 reviews · View Details

4.1

• NSW

Incredible Service and way faster and cheaper than I was expecting

fbill

fbillMelbourne

Great service, taking the pain out of moving!

We had a few big things to move a short distance. The guys called before turning up, and were very helpful - completing the move within the minimum time period given, so I was very happy to not have to pay any extra at the end!

Office LocationVIC, Melbourne

elisha

elishaSydney

Professional and awesome value

I moved 8 cubic metres worth of stuff; my queen size ensemble, 20 boxes of belongings and odd bits of furniture from Bondi Beach, NSW to Brunswick, VIC.

Citymove was consistent in their professionalism, customer service, and informative through the process.

Lovely and very helpful staff and a very good experience! Highly recommended.

Fantastic Experience.

We were moving from a unit in an eastern suburb to an apartment in a southern suburb. The move started right on time & was done efficiently. We managed to complete it within the scheduled time frame.

A T

A TFrenchs Forest

• NSW

Such a great job! Would definitely use again!

We moved all our furniture from a 2 bed unit to a house locally. Citymove did such a great job moving us, they arrived on time, the removalists were friendly even with our toddler getting under their feet. They were very quick moving everything and took great care with all our belongings. I would highly recommend to anyone and would definitely use them again if we needed to move again.

Office LocationNSW, Forrestville

Citymove Removals Highly Recommendef

I just had one item of furniture to move from Vic to Qld. Citymove was very reasonably priced compared to other quotes I obtained. Good communication, professional, and picked up and delivered on time. Highly recommended.

Office LocationQLD, Chermside

Friendly and fast movers

This is the second time I have used Citymove in the past 6 months. On both occasions, I found the removalists to be friendly and easy-going. I had some very heavy furniture that needed to be carried up a steep staircase (40 steps!) and a giant prickly cactus that was annoying to move, to say the least. My removalists had a great attitude and nothing seemed too difficult for them. Efficient service - I'd recommend Citymove.

Review collected in partnership with Citymove Removals

Perfect service, 100% recommend!

My move was from a tiny studio to storage, from the beginning to the end, the team was efficient, friendly, punctual and had a sense of humour, I am very impressed and would use them again in a heartbeat. I was utterly delighted, not one complaint whatsoever.

Second time using Citymove - great service

We moved a 2 bedroom apartment within Sydney (~14kms). The movers showed up on time and were courteous, hard working and attentive to detail. They took great care to protect some of our more delicate furniture and securely pack it in the truck.

• NSW

A professional and personal approach.

We were thrilled with the experience we had of using city move. From the pre move booking process to the moment our final belongings were j packed in our new home, we found the approach to be professional and calming. Such days are often so stressful but the guys we had moving us were incredibly warm and caring and seemed to anticipate everything we needed.

winnie

winnie

Service were excellent

Service from the operator, to Interstate Sales Staff, to the Sales Manager to the Removalist were all excellent. I did not have to worry about the removalist at all when they arrived. Just showed them the items and they were on it. Back at the office, I spoke with Gerald and Laura and they both have very high levels of customer services, understands the needs of the client and was able to commit and delivery all the needs. I will be using them again in 2 weeks time and would definitely recommend Citymove to others.

Quick, Reliable and Stress Free

Although not a large size in furniture moving. Weather was horrible, however the most reliable service yet. Came on time, and even reached the destination of new home quicker than I thought.
Daniel + Leo = They definitely should be recommended :) A very dependable service even from a 1-2 Day Request. Will use again for sure.

A great service!

Viny and Mario made moving easy. They were efficient, flexible and most impressive very courteous. I hadn't moved before and many had warned that it is a difficult experience but these guys made it easy. A million thanks!

Job well done

I have used this company for a local and interstate move and would highly recommend them.
On time, took great care with my furniture, very friendly, smart and extremely professional.

Get City Movers

Vinnie and Mario were great! Fast! and the knew what they were doing. The truck arrived on time and they aced both of the drop off's. Thanks again!

Mel

MelPerth, WA

Careful, friendly and efficient

1 bedroom house with lots of large plants. Daniel and his helper were excellent.
Very careful with our wood floors and newly painted walls.
Short distance move that was timely.

Professional Services

Very pleased with the team at citymove. Fantastic service. Thanks to Daniel & Leonardo very professional and hard workers.
This was the second time we have used Citymove and both time we have been very satisfied with Citymove.
Would highly recommend to family and friends to use citymove services.

Rhiannon

RhiannonSydney

Highly recommend

Fellipe and Gilmar were friendly, reliable, and efficient in moving everything from our 1 from house into storage. Would highly recommend them!

Big job. Well done.

Hassle free move

Moved a 2 bed apartment with ease and speed. Very friendly & efficient staff. I would highly recommend for a hassle free move. Worth the money to spend for professionalism and excellent customer service.

Bokkie

Bokkieasked

Citymove Removals

Hi I would like a quote how do I go about requesting one?

James R.Citymove Removals

Hi Michelle, we would love to help you. Please send an email to enquiries@citymove.com.au with the details of your move and include your phone number and someone will call you tomorrow morning with a quote. Alternatively call 1300 729994 after 8:30am AEST. Thanks James

Swiggs

Swiggsasked

Hello

I have sent several emails to citymove regarding a move on the 12/06/13. I have also left a detailed account of the events and incorrect noting of the insurance that I did purchase and all the items that were damaged in the move. I have yet to hear back. The customer solutions reply states a response within 2 business days.
Please advise of when I can expect to hear back?
M.Swiggs

James R.Citymove Removals

Hi M.Swiggs, Thankyou for your enquiry. Sincere apologies we did not reply to your admin emails within the promised time frame, although I'm glad I managed to have a chat with you yesterday, I have sent through the claim forms to your email. Please call the office as soon as possible if these have not been received. I look forward to resolving your claim these are complete.

Kind Regards, Customer Solutions.

kwv42
kwv42

And how many times do you have to ring me, before you accept and understand I don't want to use your service?

Get an answer from our members and Citymove Removals representatives