Civant Meladerm

Civant Meladerm

4.2 from 188 reviews · View Details

3.9

It’s a magical product!

Meladerm is the best product for hyperpigmentation.Its been more than a year since I started using this cream and my pigmentation has almost gone.The only pain point is the price of the product.Thank you Civant

Purchased in January 2018 for A$500.00.

Ease of Application
Smell
Causes Irritation No

mamaluchka47

mamaluchka47Sydney, NSW

Civant Meladerm - Another lemon in this deceptive industry!

This cream did absolutely nothing for me, despite purchasing two of them, to ensure I used it over a long-enough period! I used it on my face, the top of my hands and around my ankles, where I have a lot of sunspot discolouring.

Purchased in February 2020 for A$140.78.

Ease of Application
Smell
Causes Irritation No
Cass

CassWheatbelt, WA

CANT LIVE WITHOUT IT

I LOVE Meladerm!!
It gives me such a nicer, clearer complexion (I have freckle, sun damaged skin at age 23) and I would never go out without makeup to cover it. Meladerm has helped to fade it a lot and I actually go out without makeup now!! It also helped fade some small scars I have on my face.
I even got my sister to try it and she absolutely loves it!
The only thing I don’t like is when I wait too long to order another bottle and I run out :(
10/10 definitely recommended!
Also with my last order, it got lost in the post so I messaged Civant and they sent me another one straight out free of charge and I received it from America to Australia within the week!
Thank you Civant!

Purchased at Civant.

Anti-Aging Products

Find out how Civant Meladerm compares to other Anti-Aging Products

Sara Wellens

Sara WellensCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

If you suffer from hyperpigmentation you NEED this product!!

This product is amazing! Can’t say enough about it! I have suffered from hyperpigmentation from my younger years basking in the sun and now I’m in my later 30s and paying the price. I have tried many different products for hyperpigmentation and this is the only one what has really worked! I have been able to significantly lighten almost all of my spots and have completely gotten rid of others! It’s great to Keep on hand for when new spots emerge! This is a much better and less expensive option vs later treatment... i have done both laser treatment and this product and i believe this regimine worked much better!

Purchased in January 2018 for A$150.00.

Ease of Application
Smell
Causes Irritation No

I Love Meladerm

I started using Meladerm in August 2019. Since then, my skin tone is noticeably more even, and my melasma has lightened so much that it is barely noticeable. My skin also has had a healthy glow since using this cream. I love Meladerm and I will continue to use it! Great product.

No good cream

I have a very bad reaction my lips still dark after mouth ,I need to see a doctor for me very horrible cream I black woman. They said they will return money back but Im pay more tax and for the products than they pay me back

Purchased in November 2019 for A$79.99.

Ease of Application
Smell
Causes Irritation Yes

Rebecca

RebeccaSydney, NSW

Takes time but definitely worked

I used this on age spots on one arm and left the other arm untreated as a control. By the time I finished the bottle after a few weeks, the age spots on the treated arm had faded so much they were barely noticeable. I then tried a cheaper over the counter cream on the untreated arm, which had no effect. I'm buying a second bottle of Meladerm.

Purchased in May 2019 for A$49.00.

Ease of Application
Smell
Causes Irritation No
Fine Lines & Wrinkles No

Fabulous products, have made a big difference

Being from New Zealand where the sun is harsh I have sustained sun damage to my face and was on a journey looking at skin products to reduce the marks. Had discounted using many due to chemicals in them when I discovered Meladerm. I thoroughly researched the ingredients as this was a major factor for me. This has been a win for me. I have been using it for about seven months along with AHA exfoliating serum and have had very good results. No skin irritations which I tend to get. I also love the feel and condition it leaves my skin in, I am in my sixties, and intend to use it all the time. The service from Civant has been excellent. Thank you.

Purchased in January 2019 for A$79.99.

Ease of Application
Smell
Causes Irritation No

Surprised by my results!

I bought Meladerm to help fix some pigmentation from a plasma fibroblast treatment on my face. I had no idea it would work so well, but their money back guarantee made me comfortable to give it a go. I applied both night and day for most days and recently added a Vitamin C serum before applying. Can't recommend enough!

Purchased in March 2019 at civantskincare.com for A$49.99.

Ease of Application
Smell
Causes Irritation No

Anti-Aging Products

Find out how Civant Meladerm compares to other Anti-Aging Products

Great product and great customer service!

This is the only product I have used that has faded age spots on my face....I now tend to use face makeup less often!!
I do believe it is a little drying, but wouldn’t give it up

Purchased in March 2019 at Civant for A$79.00.

Ease of Application
Smell
Skin TypeDry Skin

Jaspreet

JaspreetSouth Australia

Not happy

I have been using it for almost 4 months now. Initially I felt that it had some effect on my pigmentation. So, I have kept on using it. But my pigmentation is back to same again. So not buying anymore

Purchased in September 2018.

Ease of Application
Smell
Causes Irritation No