Civant Meladerm

Civant Meladerm

4.2 from 188 reviews · View Details

4.9

Incredible And Amazing product!

Purchased in September 2019.

A GIFT FROM GOD

I'm a 78 year old Caucasian woman who has suffered with melasma and a couple of scars on my cheeks since I started taking birth in my twenties. I've used Hydroquinone, had perhaps a dozen Fraxels and same with V Beams over the
years. And nothing took care of my hyperpigmentation until a couple of months ago when I ordered Meladerm Pigment
Corrector and used it twice a day after applying Vitamin C Serum. I've had no adverse reaction and the scars and pigmentation are almost gone. I use sunscreen daily. For the first time since my twenties I do NOT have to use a concealer before applying foundation. Meladerm Pigment Corrector was a gift from God. Thank you Civant.

Purchased in August 2020 for A$50.00.

Amazingly Awesome!!!

Meladerm made my face look younger.
It got rid of most of my age spots.
It lighten my complexion.
It works pretty well on my skin.its money well spent.
Thank you Civant for a great product!

Purchased in September 2020 at Civant.com for A$49.99.

Find out how Civant Meladerm compares to other Anti-Aging Products

Works well, do not forget to wear sunscreen!!

I bought this product for use it on my upper lip melasma, using it twice a day. I started to notice improvement around the third week, and I got extremely excited. Summer came and I stopped using it in the morning due to my job which is partially outside (of course I wear sunscreen), so I only wear it at night time. The product says you can wear it in the day with sunscreen, but I spend lots of time in the sun, so I didn't want to risk it.
I can still see some improvement in my pigmentation, slower maybe because I only use it once a day.
I will definitely recommend this product if you can wear it twice a day it will work way faster.

Purchased in February 2020 for A$49.99.

Ease of Application
Smell
Causes Irritation No
Fine Lines & Wrinkles No

A product that does what it says it does

My dermatologist recommended that I use Meladerm to treat the sun spots on my face, which I have from a lifetime of living in Arizona. She wanted me to try it instead of Efudix, which she felt might be too harsh on my skin. I couldn't be more pleased or surprised. After several months of using Meladerm in conjunction with Zo Skin Health Pigment Control Blending Cream, almost all of the spots are faded to being barely visible. Meladerm is a fantastic product.

Purchased in January 2020 at civantskincare.com for A$50.00.

Wow! Amazing results

I’ve been looking for something to clear my spots, and then I found Meladerm. I’ve been just using it for 2 days on clean skin at night and wow I’ve seen my dark spots fading already. I can’t even believe the results!! I also have super sensitive skin and this stuff does not irritate my skin at all. I love it!

Purchased in April 2020.

Ease of Application
Smell
Causes Irritation No

Amazing Product - Takes Some Time to Fade Spots

Purchased in June 2019 for A$49.00.

Ease of Application
Smell
Causes Irritation No

Working slowly

I started using Meladerm in october 2019 for melasma on my cheeks. During the first month, i noticed some difference. The hyperpigmentation looked alot lighter, but it has not gone completely. Its been 6 months since i started using it and i think i will have to use it longer to see more visible results. It does take time and it works slowly, so please be patient when you use Meladerm.
My skin is very sensitive and i did not experience any adverse reaction to the product.

Purchased in October 2019.

AMAZING PRODUCT FOR EVEN SKIN TONE

Purchased at Civant website for A$65.00.

Ease of Application
Smell
Causes Irritation No

Find out how Civant Meladerm compares to other Anti-Aging Products

Miracle cream!!!! My saviour......

My skin was badly damaged after using Obagi Nu Derm ... big dark patches appeared on both cheeks (despite I religiously used 100+ factor sunscreen, and the weather in London is often mild) ... I started using Meladerm along its AXA serum in July 19, now (Oct 19) the hideous pigmentations are hardly visible, my skin tone is even and brighter...exceedingly satisfied ... I am so grateful for this company’s miracle products ...

Purchased in July 2019.

Ease of Application
Smell
Skin TypeSensitive Skin
Fine Lines & Wrinkles Yes

This is the best fade cream I have tried

I have been using Meladerm pigment correction for 5 months and have seen an amazing difference in the look and feel of my skin within one month. I get a lot of compliments on how pretty my completion is for a woman who is 70 years old. This is the best even tone cream I have ever used without containing hydroquinone. I have extremely soft and sensitive skin and this product did not cause any irritations. It completely erase all of my dark spots due to sun exposure. I highly recommend this products and it is well worth the price.

Purchased in November 2018 at The CPAP Clinic Physical store for A$49.00.

Ease of Application
Smell
Causes Irritation No
Fine Lines & Wrinkles Yes

The Best Skin Cream Ever!

I had dark spots on my back/ chest / knees. Applied meladerm twice day/night , after 2 1/2 wks. my chest / back was brighter and my knees was clear/brighter. THIS TRULY WORKS!

Purchased in February 2019 at Civant.com for A$49.99.

Ease of Application
Smell
Causes Irritation No

You saved my face!!!

Purchased in April 2019 for A$49.00.

Look no further!!

I was looking for a product not too oily or too dry while brightening my skin. In the past most products that I had used to correct any pigmentation problems would work in the beginning and will begin to dry out my skin so bad that I would have to discontinue use. This product was Perfect! In every sense. It brightened my skin after continuous use for four weeks and it is still doing the job. Highly recommend this product! I love it!!

Purchased in March 2019 for A$49.99.

Ease of Application
Smell
Causes Irritation No
Fine Lines & Wrinkles No

no redness, SO balanced and so good for my sensitive skin!

This cream has been my go to now for the past 6 months. I have very red acne prone skin with some unevenness. This has made my skin look bright, clear, balanced and more even. I also have very sensitive/combo skin and this doesn't make it oilier or dry it out! I do use it only once a day (in the morning) as my skin is super sensitive and that seems to work just fine. People ask me all the time what I use because my skin looks THAT good. Highly recommend!

Purchased in October 2017 for A$49.00.

Ease of Application
Smell
Skin TypeSensitive Skin