Civant Meladerm

3.6

Judyta

JudytaSydney, NSW

Miracle at last

I have been battling pigmentation on my face since having my first child 8 years ago. Nothing worked to reduce the stubborn patches. I tried nearly everything available on the market...until finally reading amazing reviews on the meladerm:-)
It truly changed my life. By the end of the first bottle, My skin became more even, smoother and the pigmentation started to fate. I no longer need any of my fundation:-) Many of my friends noticed my skin glowing so I had to share with them the details of my magic product!:-)
Love it !!
The only cream which truly works!

Regards
Judyta
Sydney

Purchased in May 2020 for A$100.00.

DLyn

DLynCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Awesome product.

After a week using Meladerm my sun spots have faded. No more concealer is needed, it has given my skin a fantastic even tone. It is a gentle cream, and I have had no adverse reaction to the product. Never had a product that works so quickly. Absolutely sold on Civant Meladerm, I will continue to use it, also my daughter and friends are using it with excellent results.

Purchased in September 2019.

Ease of Application
Smell
Causes Irritation No

evenly tone my skin

Effectively reduced my stubborn dark spot and evenly tone my skin in two weeks. I will continue to use this product as long as it evenly tone my skin and keep reducing my dark spot.

Purchased in July 2020.

It works!

I have been using Meladerm for about 6 months and it's made a real difference in the brown spots on each side of my face! I use it twice a day, very consistently, and the dark brown has slowly faded to a light brown, which is easier to hide with makeup. I am hopeful that, with continued use, the lightening will also continue!

Purchased in March 2020 for A$80.00.

Fine Lines & Wrinkles No

As a Model, Melederm helped me immensely.

Wow. What a truly wonderful product. I’ve been modeling for 3 years now, started out with Wilhelmina NYC and I am now with Select models-Global, so having a fresh face is so important for my career. 4 months ago I was scratched under my eye which left a nasty little mark that bothered me a lot due to always being on camera during photoshoots. But thanks to Melederm, the blemish has virtually entirely disappeared. I was blown away when I saw noticeable improvement in the first 2 weeks, and it kept getting better and better from there! I’m also grateful that Melederm doesn’t have Hydroquinone, or an array of other harsh chemicals in It. Right up my alley.

Thank you Melederm for helping me get back to clear and even skin tone !

Purchased for A$49.99.

Ease of Application
Smell
Causes Irritation No

Love the Civant Anti Aging Products

I have been using the Civant's antiaging protocol for almost a year now and I absolutely love it! I am 58 years old and it has made my skin look more youthful, smooth and radiant! I'm a believer and I don't plan on being without it! Please keep making these products! Paula

Purchased in July 2020 for A$259.00.

Ease of Application
Smell
Causes Irritation No

Amazing product!!

Purchased in March 2020 at Civant for A$49.99.

Ease of Application
Smell
Causes Irritation No
Anya T.

Anya T.Central Queensland, QLD

DOESNT WORK & THEY DO NOT GIVE MONEY BACK UNDER THEIR GUARANETEE

This product doesn't stand up to the reviews. I have purchased it 2 times in the hope to get dark spots lightened and they have actually become far worse than before by about 200% . It has completely done the opposite of what they claim & it has created a blotchy appearance to my skin now, which is a nightmare to live with. I phoned the company and they told me, '' keep trying it will get better,''' so I purchased again & it is worse than ever.

Purchased at Online direct for A$400.00.

Ease of Application
Smell
Causes Irritation Yes
Civant
Martin C.Civant
Rylee

RyleeSydney, NSW

completely useless

I have hyperpigmentation on my skin. After using Meladerm daily for a year, I see no changes or improvement at all. It does not even work on black spots left by recovered acne. Furthermore, the product is expensive. A complete waste of money! They have good marketing to make you believe that it would work. Don't buy it!

Purchased in May 2019.

Ease of Application
Smell
Causes Irritation Yes

Dryness and redness

M using it from last 4 days and got really dry skin and red skint bumps all over my face. Please guide me if this is normal or should I discontinue using it

Purchased in April 2020.

You won’t regret it.

If you are indecisive with buying this because of the price... don’t be. Just buy it. It’s life changing. This product truly works. And is the safest thing out in the market. It’s effective and the results are forever lasting. Loyal customer here.

Purchased in January 2020.

Barbara S.

Barbara S.Central Queensland, QLD

Don't waste your money

I've been using this product for about 5 weeks now and there is no difference to the dark pigmentation on my skin. If anything it has made it more noticeable. In my opinion it also smells really bad, it does fade after a while but not pleasing at all.

Purchased in January 2020.

Ease of Application
Smell
Causes Irritation No
TNA

TNAGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Best product for pigmentation by far!

After many facial laser treatments that left my face scarred and heavily pigmented, I tried every skin brightening product and procedure on the market. Meladerm was the only product that completely got rid of my scars after a few weeks of use without drying or flaking my skin and it felt and smelt divine. Not only have I recommended Meladerm to my friends who have melasma (and its worked) but it is a lovely moisturiser that I cannot replace with another brand (nothing lives up to it). The product is light and natural (no nasty ingredients), smells great, is hydrating and leaves the skin feeling soft and nurtured, all while targeting stubborn pigmentation. Cant live without it!

Purchased at Civant website.

Ease of Application
Smell
Causes Irritation No

Kay

KaySydney, NSW

If it hasn’t improved at all after 7 weeks should I stop bothering?

I have been using this product twice a day for 7 weeks and I don’t see any improvement on my pigment and Melasma.. I ordered three bottles as I had hoped for the results other people say they have... can anyone tell me did it take longer to see any improvement ? Or because I haven’t had any I won’t see any? Please get back to me

Fine Lines & Wrinkles No

The only thing that worked for me!

I had spent many years and many dollars on lotions and even lasers to treat my melasma. I came across Meladerm in 2015. I figured it would be just another waste of money, but was willing to try. I was SHOCKED how well it cleared up my skin. I believe it took about 6 weeks to see a change, but when I did, it was phenomenal. I never experienced any negative reactions. Now I use it as daily maintenance. I do feel that my skin becomes immune to the product after about 6 months of use and at that point I take some time off before beginning again. I’ve told many people about it (including my pregnant hairdresser, just last night!)

Purchased in April 2019.

Ease of Application
Smell
Causes Irritation No

Disappointed

I've been using Meladerm for 5 weeks now but unfortunately there has been no change at all. I'll keep using it until it runs out to see if there is any change. Feels nice on the skin.

Purchased in May 2019 for A$45.00.