Civant Meladerm

Civant Meladerm

4.4

I can't stop using it

I have been using Meladerm since 2016 when I made my first purchase, the results were really great so I have been using it ever since. It works for me!!

Purchased in August 2020 for A$181.00.

Excellent product

I am 48 years old. I have been using Meladerm for about 5 months. On March I went to my dermatologist and she was surprised how my skin looked. I do not have many face spots, but some sun spots. I have tried many lasers treatments and I can tell you: The best treatment I’ve been through was with Meladerm. I am very happy with it!

Purchased in January 2020 for A$49.00.

Ease of Application
Smell
Causes Irritation No
Fine Lines & Wrinkles Yes

Meladerm makes a noticeable difference.

I am very pleased with Meladerm. It has evened my skin tone substantially and my skin is brighter, more youthful looking. I am 65 years old so these differences in my skin tone are noticeable.

Purchased in March 2020 at On line from Civant for A$90.00.

Worth every penny!

I have uneven skin tone and a few scars from cystic acne. I’ve only been using this a month and can already tell a difference! Just bought two more bottles.

Purchased in April 2020 for A$53.00.

Ease of Application
Smell
Causes Irritation No

Love it!

Meladerm does exactly what it says it will do. I have been using it for almost 3 years. I highly recommend it. My skin is brighter and clearer. I also noticed less breakouts for some reason it has that affect on my skin. Removes blemishes very well. Use for at least 30-60 days to see really great results. People will compliment your skin!!

Purchased in January 2017.

SYapa

SYapaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Been with Civant Meladerm for almost 8 years !

I've been using Civant Meladerm for almost 8 years and it is now part of daily life. Most of my pigmentation disappeared within first 03 months. Continuous usage made my skin lighter and brilliant. it doesn't make my skin irritated or discoloration.
I haven't found any Australian product which gives same results even though I live in Australia.

Purchased in January 2020.

Ease of Application
Smell
Causes Irritation No

SunnySydneyGirl

SunnySydneyGirlSydney, NSW

After 2 months twice daily application no change perceptible

Like others, given the positive reviews I purchased this for pigmentation on my cheeks. Have been applying twice daily since 15th March and using sunscreen but as of 18th May there is no discernible improvement to my
Pigmentation although my skin texture is nice and soft. I have taken photos monthly (before 1st application, after 1 month, after 2 months etc) to substantiate this. Disappointed. Will use bottle until finished (whenever that may be since you can’t see how much is in there) but won’t purchase again. With weak Aussie dollar plus shipping this was $100. Suspect targeted laser would achieve more. Disappointed.

Purchased in March 2020 at Civant website for A$100.00.

Ease of Application
Smell
Causes Irritation No
Skin TypeCombination Skin

Best cream for spots and pigmentation

It’s definitely the best cream I ever used(it’s my 4th bottle) not only for the pigmentation but for treating spots as well! finally have clear skin and it was never a case.Im fully hooked to this cream and their ingredients are brilliant! It never dry the skin.Only thing I agree with other customers, Civant SHOULD USE DIFFERENT COURIER as packages goes ages! Shame not available anywhere in London or Europe.

Purchased in April 2020 at eBay for A$70.00.

Ease of Application
Smell
Causes Irritation No
Fine Lines & Wrinkles No

I thought I had tried everything . But Meladerm REALLY works!!!!!!

I have melasma in both cheeks. I have tried everything to get rid of it or at least lighten them. I tried peels, microderm abrasion, and working with a dermatologist. I was a bit skeptical but I said it couldn't hurt, The results have been amazing, This is my fourth week using Meladerm, night and day. My malasma is breaking up. I see sections of my regular skin. Nothing has ever worked like this. I will continue to use this product because of my results. I would definitely give it a try. You will be surprised,

Purchased in March 2020.

Ease of Application
Smell
Causes Irritation No

Jenny

JennySouth East Queensland, QLD

Disappointed

I have dark spots on my face and freckles as well as a scar I was hoping to fade. I read good reviews about this product and thought I would give it a shot. However after using it consistently morning and night for nearly 5 months I do not notice any difference at all in my pigmentation. I don’t know if I should get another bottle and persevere because perhaps it takes longer to show a result. It is quite expensive though , I was hoping for a better result.

Purchased in December 2019 for A$70.00.

Demi S.

I started using this in January for hyperpigmentation. My face feels and looks better. The dark spots are fading. This cream is not cheap but I can attest that it's worth the price. I've placed another order for 2 bottles. I'll be trying some of the other products they offer.

Purchased in January 2020 for A$80.00.

Anusheel S.

Anusheel S.New South Wales

CANT GO WITHOUT

In love with this product from civant, it's literally amazing with melasma has personally helped me clear my hormonal melasma fading it with time and evening out the tone of my skin.
Love it..

Purchased in May 2019.

Ease of Application
Smell
Causes Irritation No
suzanne H.

suzanne H.Sydney, NSW

The best product!

I have tried thousands of dollars worth of products, laser and fraxel, for pigmentation on my forehead, between my eyebrows and dark patches on both my cheeks, nothing worked. I read hundreds of reviews and stumbled upon Civant Meladerm, with all positive reviews, I had nothing to lose. Within the first few months of using it, the pigmentation on my forehead totally disappeared and my cheeks faded extensively. It is lightweight, non greasy and odourless. Civant Meladerm, gave me back my confidence!!

Purchased in October 2017.

Ease of Application
Smell
Skin TypeCombination Skin

Its works!

I started researching hyperpigmentation products over a year ago and came across meladerm. I suffer from dark spots and nothing was working to clear them up. I started with Meladerm over a year ago and I have to have it now!!! My face cleared up so nice and it also moisturizes my skin!!! Please keep making it!

Purchased for A$80.00.

Ease of Application
Smell
Causes Irritation No

Perfects the skin!

I used Meladerm as an natural alternative to anti tan and to make my skin revive and softer and it sure did its job. I will not use anything artificial and after doing a lot of research I came across this fantastic cream. Highly recommend it!

Purchased in August 2019 at Civant .

Happy so far!

Within the first week of using meladerm I could feel a difference in the texture of my skin. Felt so much more smooth and flowed like it hadn’t in years. After about three weeks of use I noticed some of the dark spots of hyperpigmentation starting appearing to be less bold and dark. I spent many years in the hot Texas sun and in tanning beds in my teens. Have been very happy with the results of this product thus far.

Purchased in February 2019 for A$49.99.

Ease of Application
Smell
Causes Irritation No
Fine Lines & Wrinkles No

Best pigment corrector I have ever used!!

This product has taken years off of my skin. Sun damage and aging had caused a ‘raccoon effect ‘ around my hairline and eyes. I also had dark pigment which made it look like I had a moustache. I was ready to get laser surgery. After 2 weeks of using Meladerm my facial skin looked noticeably so much younger and clearer. I realized after a couple weeks that I was using less and less concealer and foundation! This is the best product I have ever used. It has increased my confidence by making me feel better about my appearance.

Purchased in July 2019 at Civant website.

Ease of Application
Smell
Causes Irritation No

I love it!!

Before using Meladerm my skin was filled with scars, and it honestly brung my confidence down. After using Meladerm for a month I saw a difference in my scars and even got compliments on how bright and even my skin looked. I started using it in 2017 and still continue to use it in 2019 although my scars have disappeared. I am a African American woman and its very hard to find products that will work on my skin like Meladerm. Meladerm has changed my life , I used to sit in my room all day long . Now, I feel confident enough to walk outside with my skin showing. I recommend it honestly!

Purchased in January 2017 at Online for A$58.98.

Ease of Application
Smell
Causes Irritation No

Russ

RussQueensland

3 weeks & it clicked!

Purchased in June 2019 at company website .

Tkb

TkbSydney Surrounds, NSW

Disappointed

I’ve been using Meloderm for 10 months. I’m in my 40s & have freckly skin. It hasn’t worked & I’ve had more pimples than ever. Really hoped for better. What a shame.

Purchased in September 2018.

Ease of Application
Smell
Skin TypeCombination Skin