Civant Meladerm

4.5

Judyta

JudytaSydney, NSW

Miracle at last

I have been battling pigmentation on my face since having my first child 8 years ago. Nothing worked to reduce the stubborn patches. I tried nearly everything available on the market...until finally reading amazing reviews on the meladerm:-)
It truly changed my life. By the end of the first bottle, My skin became more even, smoother and the pigmentation started to fate. I no longer need any of my fundation:-) Many of my friends noticed my skin glowing so I had to share with them the details of my magic product!:-)
Love it !!
The only cream which truly works!

Regards
Judyta
Sydney

Purchased in May 2020 for A$100.00.

DLyn

DLynCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Awesome product.

After a week using Meladerm my sun spots have faded. No more concealer is needed, it has given my skin a fantastic even tone. It is a gentle cream, and I have had no adverse reaction to the product. Never had a product that works so quickly. Absolutely sold on Civant Meladerm, I will continue to use it, also my daughter and friends are using it with excellent results.

Purchased in September 2019.

Ease of Application
Smell
Causes Irritation No
Skin TypeNormal Skin

Incredible And Amazing product!

Purchased in September 2019.

A GIFT FROM GOD

I'm a 78 year old Caucasian woman who has suffered with melasma and a couple of scars on my cheeks since I started taking birth in my twenties. I've used Hydroquinone, had perhaps a dozen Fraxels and same with V Beams over the
years. And nothing took care of my hyperpigmentation until a couple of months ago when I ordered Meladerm Pigment
Corrector and used it twice a day after applying Vitamin C Serum. I've had no adverse reaction and the scars and pigmentation are almost gone. I use sunscreen daily. For the first time since my twenties I do NOT have to use a concealer before applying foundation. Meladerm Pigment Corrector was a gift from God. Thank you Civant.

Purchased in August 2020 for A$50.00.

evenly tone my skin

Effectively reduced my stubborn dark spot and evenly tone my skin in two weeks. I will continue to use this product as long as it evenly tone my skin and keep reducing my dark spot.

Purchased in July 2020.

Amazingly Awesome!!!

Meladerm made my face look younger.
It got rid of most of my age spots.
It lighten my complexion.
It works pretty well on my skin.its money well spent.
Thank you Civant for a great product!

Purchased in September 2020 at Civant.com for A$49.99.

I can't stop using it

I have been using Meladerm since 2016 when I made my first purchase, the results were really great so I have been using it ever since. It works for me!!

Purchased in August 2020 for A$181.00.

It works!

I have been using Meladerm for about 6 months and it's made a real difference in the brown spots on each side of my face! I use it twice a day, very consistently, and the dark brown has slowly faded to a light brown, which is easier to hide with makeup. I am hopeful that, with continued use, the lightening will also continue!

Purchased in March 2020 for A$80.00.

Fine Lines & Wrinkles No

As a Model, Melederm helped me immensely.

Wow. What a truly wonderful product. I’ve been modeling for 3 years now, started out with Wilhelmina NYC and I am now with Select models-Global, so having a fresh face is so important for my career. 4 months ago I was scratched under my eye which left a nasty little mark that bothered me a lot due to always being on camera during photoshoots. But thanks to Melederm, the blemish has virtually entirely disappeared. I was blown away when I saw noticeable improvement in the first 2 weeks, and it kept getting better and better from there! I’m also grateful that Melederm doesn’t have Hydroquinone, or an array of other harsh chemicals in It. Right up my alley.

Thank you Melederm for helping me get back to clear and even skin tone !

Purchased for A$49.99.

Ease of Application
Smell
Causes Irritation No

Find out how Civant Meladerm compares to other Anti-Aging Products

Best product out there by a distance

When I started using meladerm I thought it was just one of those other products out there becasue I have tried a lot and they didnt remove the pigmentation. I had a lot of pigmentation on my cheek s and forehead and when I decided to try meladerm I saw results in about a week. Yes it works very fast on my skin and it might just be my skin type but ut us brilliant.

Purchased in May 2019 at civant skin care .

Love the Civant Anti Aging Products

I have been using the Civant's antiaging protocol for almost a year now and I absolutely love it! I am 58 years old and it has made my skin look more youthful, smooth and radiant! I'm a believer and I don't plan on being without it! Please keep making these products! Paula

Purchased in July 2020 for A$259.00.

Ease of Application
Smell
Causes Irritation No

It’s a magical product!

Meladerm is the best product for hyperpigmentation.Its been more than a year since I started using this cream and my pigmentation has almost gone.The only pain point is the price of the product.Thank you Civant

Purchased in January 2018 for A$500.00.

Ease of Application
Smell
Causes Irritation No
Skin TypeDry Skin
Fine Lines & Wrinkles Yes

Works well, do not forget to wear sunscreen!!

I bought this product for use it on my upper lip melasma, using it twice a day. I started to notice improvement around the third week, and I got extremely excited. Summer came and I stopped using it in the morning due to my job which is partially outside (of course I wear sunscreen), so I only wear it at night time. The product says you can wear it in the day with sunscreen, but I spend lots of time in the sun, so I didn't want to risk it.
I can still see some improvement in my pigmentation, slower maybe because I only use it once a day.
I will definitely recommend this product if you can wear it twice a day it will work way faster.

Purchased in February 2020 for A$49.99.

Ease of Application
Smell
Causes Irritation No
Fine Lines & Wrinkles No

1st bottle worked well!!!!

Works well! Love how it's lightweight on skin and noticed results after the first bottle... ordered 2 more, can't wait to see how much better my back gets after these 2 are done! Thank you Meladerm!!! Oh yeah I also got this solely for my back acne scars but figured why not use on my face too - eventually I noticed my whole face complexion evening out ! 2 thumbs up Meladerm, thank you!!!

Purchased in June 2020 for A$50.00.

Ease of Application
Smell
Causes Irritation No
Skin TypeOily Skin
mamaluchka47

mamaluchka47Sydney, NSW

Civant Meladerm - Another lemon in this deceptive industry!

This cream did absolutely nothing for me, despite purchasing two of them, to ensure I used it over a long-enough period! I used it on my face, the top of my hands and around my ankles, where I have a lot of sunspot discolouring.

Purchased in February 2020 for A$140.78.

Ease of Application
Smell
Causes Irritation No
Skin TypeDry Skin

Amazing product!!

Purchased in March 2020 at Civant for A$49.99.

Ease of Application
Smell
Causes Irritation No
Fine Lines & Wrinkles Yes

A product that does what it says it does

My dermatologist recommended that I use Meladerm to treat the sun spots on my face, which I have from a lifetime of living in Arizona. She wanted me to try it instead of Efudix, which she felt might be too harsh on my skin. I couldn't be more pleased or surprised. After several months of using Meladerm in conjunction with Zo Skin Health Pigment Control Blending Cream, almost all of the spots are faded to being barely visible. Meladerm is a fantastic product.

Purchased in January 2020 at civantskincare.com for A$50.00.

Excellent product

I am 48 years old. I have been using Meladerm for about 5 months. On March I went to my dermatologist and she was surprised how my skin looked. I do not have many face spots, but some sun spots. I have tried many lasers treatments and I can tell you: The best treatment I’ve been through was with Meladerm. I am very happy with it!

Purchased in January 2020 for A$49.00.

Ease of Application
Smell
Causes Irritation No
Fine Lines & Wrinkles Yes

Very pleased with this product

I am really happy with the results I am getting from using Meladerm, it’s been a month now and not just my dark spots are clearing out but it also leaves my skin really smooth. I like that once you apply it on your skin it absorbs really quick and it don’t leave your skin feeling greasy. I love Meladerm I really recommended.

Purchased in May 2020 for A$90.00.

Skin TypeOily Skin
Fine Lines & Wrinkles Yes

Meladerm makes a noticeable difference.

I am very pleased with Meladerm. It has evened my skin tone substantially and my skin is brighter, more youthful looking. I am 65 years old so these differences in my skin tone are noticeable.

Purchased in March 2020 at On line from Civant for A$90.00.