Civant Meladerm

• Causes Irritation Yes (3) · No
  • Ease of Application
  • Smell
  • Skin Type
  • Fine Lines & Wrinkles Yes (0) · No (2)

Anya T.

Anya T.Central Queensland, QLD

DOESNT WORK & THEY DO NOT GIVE MONEY BACK UNDER THEIR GUARANETEE

This product doesn't stand up to the reviews. I have purchased it 2 times in the hope to get dark spots lightened and they have actually become far worse than before by about 200% . It has completely done the opposite of what they claim & it has created a blotchy appearance to my skin now, which is a nightmare to live with. I phoned the company and they told me, '' keep trying it will get better,''' so I purchased again & it is worse than ever.

Purchased at Online direct for A$400.00.

Ease of Application
Smell
Causes Irritation Yes
Skin TypeNormal Skin
Fine Lines & Wrinkles No
Civant
Martin C.Civant
Rylee

RyleeSydney, NSW

completely useless

I have hyperpigmentation on my skin. After using Meladerm daily for a year, I see no changes or improvement at all. It does not even work on black spots left by recovered acne. Furthermore, the product is expensive. A complete waste of money! They have good marketing to make you believe that it would work. Don't buy it!

Purchased in May 2019.

Ease of Application
Smell
Causes Irritation Yes
Skin TypeNormal Skin
Fine Lines & Wrinkles No

No good cream

I have a very bad reaction my lips still dark after mouth ,I need to see a doctor for me very horrible cream I black woman. They said they will return money back but Im pay more tax and for the products than they pay me back

Purchased in November 2019 for A$79.99.

Ease of Application
Smell
Causes Irritation Yes
Skin TypeDry Skin

Anti-Aging Products

Find out how Civant Meladerm compares to other Anti-Aging Products

Shakib N.

Shakib N.asked

How much money they cost?

sideshini w.

sideshini w.asked

Hi i am from victoria in australia .how can i buy this product? I have used one of this.but i dont remember that how did i purchase. And why does it have different prices ?

Danielle B.

Danielle B.asked

I am using Epiduo gel for acne at night before bed. Can I use Meladerm for my hyperpigmentation in the morning, or will the two interact badly?

IYIOLA EMMANUEL
IYIOLA EMMANUEL

I am not sure. I only use meladerm. But i think since you are using them at 2 different times then it should be fine.

Get an answer from our members and Civant representatives