Civant Meladerm

Civant Meladerm

4.2 from 188 reviews · View Details

3.6

I can't stop using it

I have been using Meladerm since 2016 when I made my first purchase, the results were really great so I have been using it ever since. It works for me!!

Purchased in August 2020 for A$181.00.

It works!

I have been using Meladerm for about 6 months and it's made a real difference in the brown spots on each side of my face! I use it twice a day, very consistently, and the dark brown has slowly faded to a light brown, which is easier to hide with makeup. I am hopeful that, with continued use, the lightening will also continue!

Purchased in March 2020 for A$80.00.

EB27

EB27South East Queensland, QLD

Complete wastage

I bought 2 packs and used it for a longer period of time but no visible effects on my skin. No results at all. I would not recommend this product.

Find out how Civant Meladerm compares to other Anti-Aging Products

Works well, do not forget to wear sunscreen!!

I bought this product for use it on my upper lip melasma, using it twice a day. I started to notice improvement around the third week, and I got extremely excited. Summer came and I stopped using it in the morning due to my job which is partially outside (of course I wear sunscreen), so I only wear it at night time. The product says you can wear it in the day with sunscreen, but I spend lots of time in the sun, so I didn't want to risk it.
I can still see some improvement in my pigmentation, slower maybe because I only use it once a day.
I will definitely recommend this product if you can wear it twice a day it will work way faster.

Purchased in February 2020 for A$49.99.

Ease of Application
Smell
Causes Irritation No
Fine Lines & Wrinkles No

1st bottle worked well!!!!

Works well! Love how it's lightweight on skin and noticed results after the first bottle... ordered 2 more, can't wait to see how much better my back gets after these 2 are done! Thank you Meladerm!!! Oh yeah I also got this solely for my back acne scars but figured why not use on my face too - eventually I noticed my whole face complexion evening out ! 2 thumbs up Meladerm, thank you!!!

Purchased in June 2020 for A$50.00.

Ease of Application
Smell
Causes Irritation No
Skin TypeOily Skin
mamaluchka47

mamaluchka47Sydney, NSW

Civant Meladerm - Another lemon in this deceptive industry!

This cream did absolutely nothing for me, despite purchasing two of them, to ensure I used it over a long-enough period! I used it on my face, the top of my hands and around my ankles, where I have a lot of sunspot discolouring.

Purchased in February 2020 for A$140.78.

Ease of Application
Smell
Causes Irritation No
Skin TypeDry Skin
Fine Lines & Wrinkles No

A product that does what it says it does

My dermatologist recommended that I use Meladerm to treat the sun spots on my face, which I have from a lifetime of living in Arizona. She wanted me to try it instead of Efudix, which she felt might be too harsh on my skin. I couldn't be more pleased or surprised. After several months of using Meladerm in conjunction with Zo Skin Health Pigment Control Blending Cream, almost all of the spots are faded to being barely visible. Meladerm is a fantastic product.

Purchased in January 2020 at civantskincare.com for A$50.00.

Anya T.

Anya T.Central Queensland, QLD

DOESNT WORK & THEY DO NOT GIVE MONEY BACK UNDER THEIR GUARANETEE

This product doesn't stand up to the reviews. I have purchased it 2 times in the hope to get dark spots lightened and they have actually become far worse than before by about 200% . It has completely done the opposite of what they claim & it has created a blotchy appearance to my skin now, which is a nightmare to live with. I phoned the company and they told me, '' keep trying it will get better,''' so I purchased again & it is worse than ever.

Purchased at Online direct for A$400.00.

Ease of Application
Smell
Causes Irritation Yes
Civant
Martin C.Civant
Rylee

RyleeSydney, NSW

completely useless

I have hyperpigmentation on my skin. After using Meladerm daily for a year, I see no changes or improvement at all. It does not even work on black spots left by recovered acne. Furthermore, the product is expensive. A complete waste of money! They have good marketing to make you believe that it would work. Don't buy it!

Purchased in May 2019.

Ease of Application
Smell
Causes Irritation Yes

Love it!

Meladerm does exactly what it says it will do. I have been using it for almost 3 years. I highly recommend it. My skin is brighter and clearer. I also noticed less breakouts for some reason it has that affect on my skin. Removes blemishes very well. Use for at least 30-60 days to see really great results. People will compliment your skin!!

Purchased in January 2017.

Fine Lines & Wrinkles No

Best cream for spots and pigmentation

It’s definitely the best cream I ever used(it’s my 4th bottle) not only for the pigmentation but for treating spots as well! finally have clear skin and it was never a case.Im fully hooked to this cream and their ingredients are brilliant! It never dry the skin.Only thing I agree with other customers, Civant SHOULD USE DIFFERENT COURIER as packages goes ages! Shame not available anywhere in London or Europe.

Purchased in April 2020 at eBay for A$70.00.

Ease of Application
Smell
Causes Irritation No

Jenny

JennySouth East Queensland, QLD

Disappointed

I have dark spots on my face and freckles as well as a scar I was hoping to fade. I read good reviews about this product and thought I would give it a shot. However after using it consistently morning and night for nearly 5 months I do not notice any difference at all in my pigmentation. I don’t know if I should get another bottle and persevere because perhaps it takes longer to show a result. It is quite expensive though , I was hoping for a better result.

Purchased in December 2019 for A$70.00.

Love this product!!

This has made a tremendous difference in my skin. I have bad discoloration from the sun/tanning bed. Meladerm has lightened the sun spots quite a bit. No they are not gone completely but I can see a huge difference. It has not irritated my skin in any way. Thanks Civant for such a great product!!

Ease of Application
Smell
Causes Irritation No
Skin TypeOily Skin

Dryness and redness

M using it from last 4 days and got really dry skin and red skint bumps all over my face. Please guide me if this is normal or should I discontinue using it

Purchased in April 2020.

Working slowly

I started using Meladerm in october 2019 for melasma on my cheeks. During the first month, i noticed some difference. The hyperpigmentation looked alot lighter, but it has not gone completely. Its been 6 months since i started using it and i think i will have to use it longer to see more visible results. It does take time and it works slowly, so please be patient when you use Meladerm.
My skin is very sensitive and i did not experience any adverse reaction to the product.

Purchased in October 2019.

Barbara S.

Barbara S.Central Queensland, QLD

Don't waste your money

I've been using this product for about 5 weeks now and there is no difference to the dark pigmentation on my skin. If anything it has made it more noticeable. In my opinion it also smells really bad, it does fade after a while but not pleasing at all.

Purchased in January 2020.

Ease of Application
Smell
Causes Irritation No
suzanne H.

suzanne H.Sydney, NSW

The best product!

I have tried thousands of dollars worth of products, laser and fraxel, for pigmentation on my forehead, between my eyebrows and dark patches on both my cheeks, nothing worked. I read hundreds of reviews and stumbled upon Civant Meladerm, with all positive reviews, I had nothing to lose. Within the first few months of using it, the pigmentation on my forehead totally disappeared and my cheeks faded extensively. It is lightweight, non greasy and odourless. Civant Meladerm, gave me back my confidence!!

Purchased in October 2017.

Ease of Application
Smell
Skin TypeCombination Skin
Rebecca

RebeccaSydney, NSW

Takes time but definitely worked

I used this on age spots on one arm and left the other arm untreated as a control. By the time I finished the bottle after a few weeks, the age spots on the treated arm had faded so much they were barely noticeable. I then tried a cheaper over the counter cream on the untreated arm, which had no effect. I'm buying a second bottle of Meladerm.

Purchased in May 2019 for A$49.00.

Ease of Application
Smell
Causes Irritation No
Skin TypeDry Skin

Perfects the skin!

I used Meladerm as an natural alternative to anti tan and to make my skin revive and softer and it sure did its job. I will not use anything artificial and after doing a lot of research I came across this fantastic cream. Highly recommend it!

Purchased in August 2019 at Civant .

Happy so far!

Within the first week of using meladerm I could feel a difference in the texture of my skin. Felt so much more smooth and flowed like it hadn’t in years. After about three weeks of use I noticed some of the dark spots of hyperpigmentation starting appearing to be less bold and dark. I spent many years in the hot Texas sun and in tanning beds in my teens. Have been very happy with the results of this product thus far.

Purchased in February 2019 for A$49.99.

Ease of Application
Smell
Causes Irritation No