Civant Meladerm

Civant Meladerm (page 2 of 10)

4.2 from 188 reviews · View Details

4.2

Meladerm makes a noticeable difference.

I am very pleased with Meladerm. It has evened my skin tone substantially and my skin is brighter, more youthful looking. I am 65 years old so these differences in my skin tone are noticeable.

Purchased in March 2020 at On line from Civant for A$90.00.

Happy with this product!

It took a few months but the brown spots on my face are either almost gone or significantly lighter. I made sure to use it along with sun screen for the best effects. Acne scars have also been reduced. Good results!

Purchased in September 2019.

Anya T.

Anya T.Central Queensland, QLD

DOESNT WORK & THEY DO NOT GIVE MONEY BACK UNDER THEIR GUARANETEE

This product doesn't stand up to the reviews. I have purchased it 2 times in the hope to get dark spots lightened and they have actually become far worse than before by about 200% . It has completely done the opposite of what they claim & it has created a blotchy appearance to my skin now, which is a nightmare to live with. I phoned the company and they told me, '' keep trying it will get better,''' so I purchased again & it is worse than ever.

Purchased at Online direct for A$400.00.

Ease of Application
Smell
Causes Irritation Yes
Skin TypeNormal Skin
Civant
Martin C.Civant

Worth every penny!

I have uneven skin tone and a few scars from cystic acne. I’ve only been using this a month and can already tell a difference! Just bought two more bottles.

Purchased in April 2020 for A$53.00.

Ease of Application
Smell
Causes Irritation No
Rylee

RyleeSydney, NSW

completely useless

I have hyperpigmentation on my skin. After using Meladerm daily for a year, I see no changes or improvement at all. It does not even work on black spots left by recovered acne. Furthermore, the product is expensive. A complete waste of money! They have good marketing to make you believe that it would work. Don't buy it!

Purchased in May 2019.

Ease of Application
Smell
Causes Irritation Yes
Skin TypeNormal Skin

Love it!

Meladerm does exactly what it says it will do. I have been using it for almost 3 years. I highly recommend it. My skin is brighter and clearer. I also noticed less breakouts for some reason it has that affect on my skin. Removes blemishes very well. Use for at least 30-60 days to see really great results. People will compliment your skin!!

Purchased in January 2017.

SYapa

SYapaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Been with Civant Meladerm for almost 8 years !

I've been using Civant Meladerm for almost 8 years and it is now part of daily life. Most of my pigmentation disappeared within first 03 months. Continuous usage made my skin lighter and brilliant. it doesn't make my skin irritated or discoloration.
I haven't found any Australian product which gives same results even though I live in Australia.

Purchased in January 2020.

Ease of Application
Smell
Causes Irritation No
Fine Lines & Wrinkles Yes

This cream is amazing,it has reduced my dark scars and pigmentations more than 80%.

I had acne for 28 years,which left me with scars , pigmentations and pores all over my face and chest.I tried several products including antibiotics over the years without any results. After using .meladerm for the first 1 month, my acne scars started fading out.I have noticed a big change in my face now.I go out without any make up on my face.The dark spots , pigmentations and pores have all faded out after using 4 bottles.This product works like a magic,I will definitely stick to it and would be buying more.Thank you Meladerm.

Purchased in November 2019 at Civant website for A$49.00.

Ease of Application
Smell
Causes Irritation No
SunnySydneyGirl

SunnySydneyGirlSydney, NSW

After 2 months twice daily application no change perceptible

Like others, given the positive reviews I purchased this for pigmentation on my cheeks. Have been applying twice daily since 15th March and using sunscreen but as of 18th May there is no discernible improvement to my
Pigmentation although my skin texture is nice and soft. I have taken photos monthly (before 1st application, after 1 month, after 2 months etc) to substantiate this. Disappointed. Will use bottle until finished (whenever that may be since you can’t see how much is in there) but won’t purchase again. With weak Aussie dollar plus shipping this was $100. Suspect targeted laser would achieve more. Disappointed.

Purchased in March 2020 at Civant website for A$100.00.

Ease of Application
Smell
Causes Irritation No

No reaction! Love it!

Saw changes after combination of civant serums and meladerm.all products are gentle and i do not react to any. Actualy i use civants whole line for this reason as i have very sensitive skin. I developed melasma after pregnancy but always had acne prone skin, civant products assist with this also.

Wow! Amazing results

I’ve been looking for something to clear my spots, and then I found Meladerm. I’ve been just using it for 2 days on clean skin at night and wow I’ve seen my dark spots fading already. I can’t even believe the results!! I also have super sensitive skin and this stuff does not irritate my skin at all. I love it!

Purchased in April 2020.

Ease of Application
Smell
Causes Irritation No
Skin TypeSensitive Skin

LOVE Meladerm!

I love this cream! I have tried all kinds of products to reduce my melasma from my second pregnancy and this stuff works!! I started seeing it lighten after only 2 weeks and can’t wait to keep using it to see even more improvement! Also helps with post acne scars that have never faded with other products!
Love that it absorbs into the skin with no sticky feeling and wears so nicely under makeup!
So thankful I found this product! Please never stop making this cream!

Purchased in March 2020.

Ease of Application
Smell
Causes Irritation No

Best thing ever!

I just want to say I love this. I'm black and had severe sun damage on my face from never wearing SPF. My face and neck were literally 20 times darker than my body and I hated it. Now I have an even skin tone all over and you would never know now dark my face was before. It worked in less than 2 months. I just want to say thank you. And you guys always ship my orders so fast! You're the best!

Purchased in April 2020 for A$100.00.

Ease of Application
Smell
Causes Irritation No

Dal

DalSydney, NSW

Worst possible customer service

I would give this company 0 stars. They have no concept of customer service and are staffed by rude staff who just care about making a sale. My order has still not left their warehouse after 5 weeks. Save yourself of the hassle of going through PayPal to get a refund. All reviews on their website are filtered so only positive ones apply. I have better success dealing with companies in 3rd world countries than this lot.

Purchased in March 2020 for A$59.00.

Civant
Martin C.Civant

Best cream for spots and pigmentation

It’s definitely the best cream I ever used(it’s my 4th bottle) not only for the pigmentation but for treating spots as well! finally have clear skin and it was never a case.Im fully hooked to this cream and their ingredients are brilliant! It never dry the skin.Only thing I agree with other customers, Civant SHOULD USE DIFFERENT COURIER as packages goes ages! Shame not available anywhere in London or Europe.

Purchased in April 2020 at eBay for A$70.00.

Ease of Application
Smell
Causes Irritation No

Cass

CassWheatbelt, WA

CANT LIVE WITHOUT IT

I LOVE Meladerm!!
It gives me such a nicer, clearer complexion (I have freckle, sun damaged skin at age 23) and I would never go out without makeup to cover it. Meladerm has helped to fade it a lot and I actually go out without makeup now!! It also helped fade some small scars I have on my face.
I even got my sister to try it and she absolutely loves it!
The only thing I don’t like is when I wait too long to order another bottle and I run out :(
10/10 definitely recommended!
Also with my last order, it got lost in the post so I messaged Civant and they sent me another one straight out free of charge and I received it from America to Australia within the week!
Thank you Civant!

Purchased at Civant.

Skin TypeDry Skin

I thought I had tried everything . But Meladerm REALLY works!!!!!!

I have melasma in both cheeks. I have tried everything to get rid of it or at least lighten them. I tried peels, microderm abrasion, and working with a dermatologist. I was a bit skeptical but I said it couldn't hurt, The results have been amazing, This is my fourth week using Meladerm, night and day. My malasma is breaking up. I see sections of my regular skin. Nothing has ever worked like this. I will continue to use this product because of my results. I would definitely give it a try. You will be surprised,

Purchased in March 2020.

Ease of Application
Smell
Causes Irritation No
Jenny

JennySouth East Queensland, QLD

Disappointed

I have dark spots on my face and freckles as well as a scar I was hoping to fade. I read good reviews about this product and thought I would give it a shot. However after using it consistently morning and night for nearly 5 months I do not notice any difference at all in my pigmentation. I don’t know if I should get another bottle and persevere because perhaps it takes longer to show a result. It is quite expensive though , I was hoping for a better result.

Purchased in December 2019 for A$70.00.

Demi S.

I started using this in January for hyperpigmentation. My face feels and looks better. The dark spots are fading. This cream is not cheap but I can attest that it's worth the price. I've placed another order for 2 bottles. I'll be trying some of the other products they offer.

Purchased in January 2020 for A$80.00.

Anusheel S.

Anusheel S.New South Wales

CANT GO WITHOUT

In love with this product from civant, it's literally amazing with melasma has personally helped me clear my hormonal melasma fading it with time and evening out the tone of my skin.
Love it..

Purchased in May 2019.

Ease of Application
Smell
Causes Irritation No