Civant Meladerm

Civant Meladerm (page 3 of 10)

4.2

Love this product!!

This has made a tremendous difference in my skin. I have bad discoloration from the sun/tanning bed. Meladerm has lightened the sun spots quite a bit. No they are not gone completely but I can see a huge difference. It has not irritated my skin in any way. Thanks Civant for such a great product!!

Dryness and redness

M using it from last 4 days and got really dry skin and red skint bumps all over my face. Please guide me if this is normal or should I discontinue using it

Amazing Product - Takes Some Time to Fade Spots

You won’t regret it.

If you are indecisive with buying this because of the price... don’t be. Just buy it. It’s life changing. This product truly works. And is the safest thing out in the market. It’s effective and the results are forever lasting. Loyal customer here.

Working slowly

I started using Meladerm in october 2019 for melasma on my cheeks. During the first month, i noticed some difference. The hyperpigmentation looked alot lighter, but it has not gone completely. Its been 6 months since i started using it and i think i will have to use it longer to see more visible results. It does take time and it works slowly, so please be patient when you use Meladerm.
My skin is very sensitive and i did not experience any adverse reaction to the product.

Barbara S.

Barbara S.Central Queensland, QLD

Don't waste your money

I've been using this product for about 5 weeks now and there is no difference to the dark pigmentation on my skin. If anything it has made it more noticeable. In my opinion it also smells really bad, it does fade after a while but not pleasing at all.

suzanne H.

suzanne H.Sydney, NSW

The best product!

I have tried thousands of dollars worth of products, laser and fraxel, for pigmentation on my forehead, between my eyebrows and dark patches on both my cheeks, nothing worked. I read hundreds of reviews and stumbled upon Civant Meladerm, with all positive reviews, I had nothing to lose. Within the first few months of using it, the pigmentation on my forehead totally disappeared and my cheeks faded extensively. It is lightweight, non greasy and odourless. Civant Meladerm, gave me back my confidence!!

Its works!

I started researching hyperpigmentation products over a year ago and came across meladerm. I suffer from dark spots and nothing was working to clear them up. I started with Meladerm over a year ago and I have to have it now!!! My face cleared up so nice and it also moisturizes my skin!!! Please keep making it!

Sara Wellens

Sara WellensCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

If you suffer from hyperpigmentation you NEED this product!!

This product is amazing! Can’t say enough about it! I have suffered from hyperpigmentation from my younger years basking in the sun and now I’m in my later 30s and paying the price. I have tried many different products for hyperpigmentation and this is the only one what has really worked! I have been able to significantly lighten almost all of my spots and have completely gotten rid of others! It’s great to Keep on hand for when new spots emerge! This is a much better and less expensive option vs later treatment... i have done both laser treatment and this product and i believe this regimine worked much better!

I Love Meladerm

I started using Meladerm in August 2019. Since then, my skin tone is noticeably more even, and my melasma has lightened so much that it is barely noticeable. My skin also has had a healthy glow since using this cream. I love Meladerm and I will continue to use it! Great product.

No good cream

I have a very bad reaction my lips still dark after mouth ,I need to see a doctor for me very horrible cream I black woman. They said they will return money back but Im pay more tax and for the products than they pay me back

Rebecca

RebeccaSydney, NSW

Takes time but definitely worked

I used this on age spots on one arm and left the other arm untreated as a control. By the time I finished the bottle after a few weeks, the age spots on the treated arm had faded so much they were barely noticeable. I then tried a cheaper over the counter cream on the untreated arm, which had no effect. I'm buying a second bottle of Meladerm.

AMAZING PRODUCT FOR EVEN SKIN TONE

Perfects the skin!

I used Meladerm as an natural alternative to anti tan and to make my skin revive and softer and it sure did its job. I will not use anything artificial and after doing a lot of research I came across this fantastic cream. Highly recommend it!

TNA

TNAGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Best product for pigmentation by far!

After many facial laser treatments that left my face scarred and heavily pigmented, I tried every skin brightening product and procedure on the market. Meladerm was the only product that completely got rid of my scars after a few weeks of use without drying or flaking my skin and it felt and smelt divine. Not only have I recommended Meladerm to my friends who have melasma (and its worked) but it is a lovely moisturiser that I cannot replace with another brand (nothing lives up to it). The product is light and natural (no nasty ingredients), smells great, is hydrating and leaves the skin feeling soft and nurtured, all while targeting stubborn pigmentation. Cant live without it!

Happy so far!

Within the first week of using meladerm I could feel a difference in the texture of my skin. Felt so much more smooth and flowed like it hadn’t in years. After about three weeks of use I noticed some of the dark spots of hyperpigmentation starting appearing to be less bold and dark. I spent many years in the hot Texas sun and in tanning beds in my teens. Have been very happy with the results of this product thus far.

Best pigment corrector I have ever used!!

This product has taken years off of my skin. Sun damage and aging had caused a ‘raccoon effect ‘ around my hairline and eyes. I also had dark pigment which made it look like I had a moustache. I was ready to get laser surgery. After 2 weeks of using Meladerm my facial skin looked noticeably so much younger and clearer. I realized after a couple weeks that I was using less and less concealer and foundation! This is the best product I have ever used. It has increased my confidence by making me feel better about my appearance.

Miracle cream!!!! My saviour......

My skin was badly damaged after using Obagi Nu Derm ... big dark patches appeared on both cheeks (despite I religiously used 100+ factor sunscreen, and the weather in London is often mild) ... I started using Meladerm along its AXA serum in July 19, now (Oct 19) the hideous pigmentations are hardly visible, my skin tone is even and brighter...exceedingly satisfied ... I am so grateful for this company’s miracle products ...

This is perfect!!!

it's a must-have if you are looking for a natural product that is effective!!! I struggled with acne for years trying different products, until I found this lifesaver. Meladerm is the real deal, please don't hesitate

I love it!!

Before using Meladerm my skin was filled with scars, and it honestly brung my confidence down. After using Meladerm for a month I saw a difference in my scars and even got compliments on how bright and even my skin looked. I started using it in 2017 and still continue to use it in 2019 although my scars have disappeared. I am a African American woman and its very hard to find products that will work on my skin like Meladerm. Meladerm has changed my life , I used to sit in my room all day long . Now, I feel confident enough to walk outside with my skin showing. I recommend it honestly!