Civant Meladerm

Civant Meladerm (page 4 of 10)

4.2

Kay

KaySydney, NSW

If it hasn’t improved at all after 7 weeks should I stop bothering?

I have been using this product twice a day for 7 weeks and I don’t see any improvement on my pigment and Melasma.. I ordered three bottles as I had hoped for the results other people say they have... can anyone tell me did it take longer to see any improvement ? Or because I haven’t had any I won’t see any? Please get back to me

Russ

RussQueensland

3 weeks & it clicked!

Fabulous products, have made a big difference

Being from New Zealand where the sun is harsh I have sustained sun damage to my face and was on a journey looking at skin products to reduce the marks. Had discounted using many due to chemicals in them when I discovered Meladerm. I thoroughly researched the ingredients as this was a major factor for me. This has been a win for me. I have been using it for about seven months along with AHA exfoliating serum and have had very good results. No skin irritations which I tend to get. I also love the feel and condition it leaves my skin in, I am in my sixties, and intend to use it all the time. The service from Civant has been excellent. Thank you.

Find out how Civant Meladerm compares to other Anti-Aging Products

The only thing that worked for me!

I had spent many years and many dollars on lotions and even lasers to treat my melasma. I came across Meladerm in 2015. I figured it would be just another waste of money, but was willing to try. I was SHOCKED how well it cleared up my skin. I believe it took about 6 weeks to see a change, but when I did, it was phenomenal. I never experienced any negative reactions. Now I use it as daily maintenance. I do feel that my skin becomes immune to the product after about 6 months of use and at that point I take some time off before beginning again. I’ve told many people about it (including my pregnant hairdresser, just last night!)

Tkb

TkbSydney Surrounds, NSW

Disappointed

I’ve been using Meloderm for 10 months. I’m in my 40s & have freckly skin. It hasn’t worked & I’ve had more pimples than ever. Really hoped for better. What a shame.

The right one for me, you must try it

I am a clinical pharmacist, and I always was looking for a product with no harmful chemical ingredients, I found meladerm while searching on the internet and liked the ingredients they use in it, I know it would take more time to see the required results as ingredients are natural vitamins and extracts. I noticed the initial results after 1 month of continuous use and was really surprised for such fast results. I am now on my second bottle and really satisfied. I like it very much.

Extremely happy!!

I am most happy with this product & I tell everyone who comments about my complexion. I saw results after the 1st week. Being an "older" woman I have tried different things to even out my complexion from freckles, age spots & ruddiness. My face is clearer, brighter & soft looking again, it's easy, convenient & worth every penny.

Awesome product!

My skin was in an extremely bad state with dark spots and a rough texture. Within a month of using this product, my skin began to look so much better. I have very sensitive skin, and I have not experienced any bad reactions to the cream. I HIGHLY recommend this product. It contains all natural ingredients and no hydroquinone. I hope that the company does not make any changes to the product. This is the first product that has given me good results in a long time.

It works!!

I have always had sun spot prone skin. Using meladerm (day and night) for the past year has faded all my sun spots. My face is now clear! It works!! Great product!

Disappointed

I've been using Meladerm for 5 weeks now but unfortunately there has been no change at all. I'll keep using it until it runs out to see if there is any change. Feels nice on the skin.

Surprised by my results!

I bought Meladerm to help fix some pigmentation from a plasma fibroblast treatment on my face. I had no idea it would work so well, but their money back guarantee made me comfortable to give it a go. I applied both night and day for most days and recently added a Vitamin C serum before applying. Can't recommend enough!

Meladerm works. However ...

Meladerm did lighten the dark spots on my hands and face. This product did not get rid of them: however I do not think there is a product that will totally get rid of the dark, aged, sun spots. I had no adverse affects using Meladerm. I do have scarring and discoloration. Meladerm had less of an affect on the scarring. You have to be religious in using Meladerm.

Great product and great customer service!

This is the only product I have used that has faded age spots on my face....I now tend to use face makeup less often!!
I do believe it is a little drying, but wouldn’t give it up

This product is useless and their customer service sucks!

Bought from Civant several products at one purchase, Meladerm including and when asked their customer service for a regime to use them, they simply told me to read the instruction inside the package!!!
Anyway their main product, Meladerm didn't provide any help with my melasma and also their SPF cream didn't offer protection for my sunspot problems.
Sorry to say, but a total waste of money!

One of the Best Dark Spots Creams out There!!

I tried multiple dark spot/pigment correction creams and I finally found the right one for me! My dark spots has faded within a month. I wish it would of happened in a few weeks but I can't be picky because I have seen TRUE results! I will continue using this cream moving forward and I truly recommend this product!

Find out how Civant Meladerm compares to other Anti-Aging Products

This is the best fade cream I have tried

I have been using Meladerm pigment correction for 5 months and have seen an amazing difference in the look and feel of my skin within one month. I get a lot of compliments on how pretty my completion is for a woman who is 70 years old. This is the best even tone cream I have ever used without containing hydroquinone. I have extremely soft and sensitive skin and this product did not cause any irritations. It completely erase all of my dark spots due to sun exposure. I highly recommend this products and it is well worth the price.

The Best Skin Cream Ever!

I had dark spots on my back/ chest / knees. Applied meladerm twice day/night , after 2 1/2 wks. my chest / back was brighter and my knees was clear/brighter. THIS TRULY WORKS!

Love it!

I love this cream! I haven’t used it for very long so haven’t had all the benefits yet but so far it’s helped my dry patches. I’m hoping it will help with my age spots but that’s to be determined.

August 19th 2019 Update: This cream works!

This cream is non sticky & goes on smoothly. It’s been 3.5 months & I’ve noticed a difference. I love the way it feels. I’ll continue for however long it takes to clear the spots on my face.

You saved my face!!!

Don't wast your money

This product was fantastic until they changed the formula recently it no longer works. Customer service advised they had added moisturizers and oils to the new product (diluted it) and sent me a link to purchase the old formula for a limited time. This was a great product it really is a shame for people that struggle with malasma.