Civic Screens

Civic Screens (page 2 of 19)

• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees

Sarah C

Sarah CSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very happy with the results

Couldn’t be happier with the work. We’ve had Civic install the shower screens and a niche shelf for two of our bathroom renos. On both occasions the team were super quick, professional and friendly, producing quality work. The outcome has been exactly as expected both times. Thanks guys!

Mark

MarkSouth East Queensland, QLD

Steve and Steve

Great install and well done. The team were very professional - Prompt, on time.

Thirty words is a ridiculous ask so I am just typing for the sake of typing. Really!

Paddy I

Paddy IRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Unbelievable improvement

From design to quote to installation, the Civic crew delivered.
My new walk in robe was installed in a true tradesman like fashion.
An excellent result with a very reasonable price tag.
Thankyou for making this task an easy one.

MandyH

MandyHSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great service as usual

Thanks for the great service Sandi
Job was neat and quick.
Very polite. Always use them and never disappointed.
They give great service and prices are always competitive.

Betty B

Betty BSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great shower screen!!

Beautiful functional shower screen - third time we’ve used Civic and they always do a great job. It was in an awkward spot but they made it work. Thanks heaps Sandi

New is good !

Thank you everyone at Civic Shower Screens especially Steve and Steve who fitted new frameless shower screen and mirror ! Newly renovated bathroom looks great thanks all involved as much appreciated !

3 Jobs done and very happy

I have had the pleasure of having a new set of wardrobes installed in my garage, a kitchen splash back and a shower screen. Ismail is wonderful person, all the installers have been fantastic and I am very happy with my jobs. I did have issues with small errors in measurements, but everything is custom, people need to remember that it only takes a small mistake and the glass needs to be re made. I can NOT fault how I have been treated nor the end result of my home reno. I look forward to using this company again for my ens reno and mirrors in my girls bedrooms. I wish to thank the installers, not all I can remember, Luke, Ryan all of them need to be told of their great work. Regards, Maria, Yatala

Sue465

Sue465South East Queensland, QLD

Perfect Finish

Mat & Drew installed the shower screen & mirror in our ensuite yesterday. They were prompt, friendly acurate & even gave me advice on how to drill into tiles. Would definately recommend them.

Stephen

StephenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Service

Thanks to Steve and Steve of the Civic Mirror truck for their on time arrival,product knowledge and repair work on the shower sealant. Great representatives for the Civic product and service.

Perfect shower screen

Perfect shower screen and fantastic customer service. I dealt with two lovely ladies Bec and Leah, who were both very professional and quick with all communication and questions that I had.
Highly recommend Civic for anyone needing work, replacement or repairs.

Skeriksmum

Skeriksmum

Great

Lovely product. Civic staff were nice, polite and on time. I will use them again when I update the main bathroom and recommend them highly. James Purdie, the installer was prompt, friendly, did a great job and cleaned up after himself. Can’t ask for much more.

Truth Teller

Truth TellerSouth East Queensland, QLD

On time and efficient

Steve and Steve arrived on time which was appreciated. They worked quietly and efficiently to install our shower screen and mirror. Thirty minutes and they were finished. They left the area as they found it.

Richard

RichardSouth East Queensland, QLD

Steve and Steve were brilliant!

Steve and Steve just installed a shower screen for me. My daughter was asleep 5 feet from where they were working and she didn't stir once. Quick, great product and quiet when needed. Thanks guys.

Joy M.

Joy M.South East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic

Good service friendly and pleasant to talk to Matt-Noah even took there shoes of at front as not to dirty my tiles als carefull not to mark walls good job guys

anitaace1

anitaace1South East Queensland, QLD

Great company

Civic replaced the shower screens in our three bathrooms. The whole process was simple and seamless. All of the staff were very polite and professional. I would highly recommend this company.