Civic Screens

Civic Screens (page 3 of 19)

• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees

Jess P.

Jess P.South East Queensland, QLD

Great job

Our shower screen was installed by Steve and Steve on the mirror truck, very happy with the service provided and the end result would definitely recommend them or use them again

Bathroom renovater

Bathroom renovaterSouth East Queensland, QLD

No issues, excellent job

Steve and Steve on the mirror truck installed my floor to ceiling shower screen in the lead-up to Christmas. They did an excellent job and I'd be happy to recommend them to anyone.

Regina

ReginaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent Job done by Ben & Wade

Ben and Wade provide excellent job during Christmas time,they contact me before come and arrive on time for installation of my wardrobe and shower glass. They are helping others to do the job because of Christmas for 14h a day but service is fantastic.
They have done really great job and I would like to recognise and highly recommend them!

Excellent service and installation

Spot on measure and quote by Ismail - and then prompt installation on time as promised. Steve & Steve on the Mirror Truck - you guys did a great installation! Quick and professional. Thanks and Merry Christmas!

Andy

AndyBrisbane

Large and Difficult job done well

Steve and Steve have the experience to take on the harder jobs and make it look easy.
We needed to reuse two large glass panels Steve and Steve reinstalled the panels without issue.
I have no hesitation in recommending Steve and Steve from Civic shower screens and wardrobes.

Steve & Steve from Civic shower screens & wardrobes have recently installed the shower screen, mirror and glass shelves in our now renovated bathroom. They were helpful and communicative and focused on a great job. They left the area clean and tidy. We recommend them highly & would definitely contract them for future work.

Peter

PeterSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Service

I would like to say the installer Damien has provided exceptional service and care in installing my shower screen. Damien took the time to answer all my concerns. Damien is an asset to your business.

Great service from quote to install!

Keith attended our house to quote our job and provided multiple written quotes to meet our changed requirements. He did so promptly and professionally and provided an itemised quote so we could commit the job within our budget. Manufacturing timeline was super fast!! Marty and Mandy the install team were excellent! They contacted us on the day of install, provided a timeline and SMS update, and arrived on time. They were super friendly and professional and went to extra lengths to meet our specific install requirements. The new wardrobe inserts look great and will add a heap more functional storage. I highly recommend Civic, having had them back to our place multiple times since they did the initial fit-out when we built the home.

Joy

Joy

Frameless Shower Screen

Today Will and Drew installed our large frameless shower screen in our new bathroom. It looks amazing! Best of all Will and Drew explained how to keep it clean, like new, and also gave us the equipment to use for such a purpose.....a nice touch. Both Will and Drew were extremely polite and helpful and made sure everything was in the right place before installing. We would definitely recommend this company if you planning on a new shower screen.

New frameless shower screen

recently had a new frame less shower screen installed at our property in The Gap Q. Steve and Steve from the mirror truck were highly professional and courteous.

Would recommend Civic to other people.

Evelyn

EvelynSouth East Queensland, QLD

Ensuite shower

A new shower screen and glass shelf installed today looks fantastic, and a great job and happy with the service from Greg and James. I Would recommend this company to others.

David C.

David C.South East Queensland, QLD

Amazing customer service

We had 2 shower niches put in recently and our (brand new) shower screens had to be pulled out and put back in again. Adrian S. came to do the job and he was amazing! Everything looks like new. He went over and way above. One of the most professional and friendly tradespeople I have ever had the pleasure of dealing with. A credit to Civic!

Rebekah B.

Rebekah B.Richmond-Tweed, NSW

Custom made cupboard

I just had Marty install my cupboard and he did a fantastic job! He was on time and was able to work around my schedule. Love the VJ style door we chose

Brenda

BrendaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Highly recommend

Trent and Will recently installed my shower screen. They were very professional, friendly and helpful! I would highly recommend them to anyone. Civic kept me up to date with the process which was great.

Narelle C.

Narelle C.South East Queensland, QLD

Shower screen adjustments

Rob R came around to fix our shower screen doors. Very prompt and professional service and he completed the job within fifteen minutes. Would highly recommend Civic Screens to everyone.