• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees
Gila Rosily
Gila RosilySouth East Queensland, QLD

Thank you for refusing refund of wrong product and damaged shower screen I have your tax Receipt without The product .

Fact I was recommended to you
I was polite congrats you for your new showroom.
Lovely receptionist.
I brought product and needed refund you accepted and later you changed your mind.
I have your tax Receipt without the product.
Very disappointed with your damaged shower screen job and the shower screen in the rubbish
Left your show room in lost money shower screen Damaged and in tears .
Never recommend you Karma get you.

Stefan S.Civic Screens

Find out how Civic Screens compares to other Bathroom Renovators

Lou
Lou

Terrible service

Trialed civic as new shower screen supplier for construction business. Rep rarely answered the phone, or returned calls. Apparently they had not processed our order so had to re-order which delayed a further 3+ weeks. When I did finally get a hold of sales rep after numerous calls, he advised that shower screens would be ready to go by friday....but ended up being approx 2 weeks after that. Bad communication, will not be using again.

Sharon
SharonBrisbane

Pay a bit more and use someone else

Price was great BUT it took 3 install visits and 2 remakes to get our shower screens in and right - had to chase them every step of the way. Would not use them again. Just wish had of read these reviews before I gave them the job.

No organisation or integrity

Cut the wrong mirrors for our house; was rescheduled for the week after, nobody came and wasn't given any courtesy call as to why. Waited another week and got a call to tell me they wouldn't be coming at 7am but was scheduled for the next day.... get a call at 8am to reschedule AGAIN!

FrazzledWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Rubbish Service and Systems- product ok, IF you can get a competent installer to show up.

Wouldn't recommend

Do not use this company!! you will regret it

Bathroom Renovators