Civic Screens

Civic Screens

fedup
fedup

trouble

The staff we dealt with were mostly nice and tried to help but it took 4 weeks to correct their mistakes. First they put the fixed glass in the shower the wrong way around. They admitted that straight away. Then we discovered they put the sliding doors in the wrong way. When our reno guy rang them he was told we were wrong. He agreed with us. Then he was asked to talk us out of correcting it. Then we kept having appointments cancelled as people called in sick or they were too busy. I believe that most of the staff were trying to be helpful but there is s breakdown somewhere.

Astrid Gates
Astrid GatesCurrumbin Waters

Poor customer service and not great product. How are they still in business?

Champ11
Champ11Brisbane

Incorrect products produced and install not high quality.

Bathroom Renovators

Find out how Civic Screens compares to other Bathroom Renovators

Rohan
Rohanasked

Hi,
Need to get a bathroom renovation done, are you able to come out and have a look and give me a quote? I live in Auburn NSW 2144.

Leo Botham
Leo Botham

Rohan
I am in Qld so I can’t assist. Suggest you contact a local builder.
I do know that if you choose Civic Screens, you will be well satisfied with their product.

Get an answer from our members and Civic Screens representatives