• Timeliness
  • Rates and Fees
Tanya price
Tanya price

Mat C and Shane were great

I can't say the same for the rest of the service I received. I received a mirror with a mark on it. Someone came to look, which was great. Said it was in the glass and they would replace it. This was organized, also great. The person who came to replace the mirror came the day after the organized day, said he couldn't do it because he didn't have the experience or equipment so he couldn't do it. Mat and Shane came and within minutes identified the mark could be removed and all was fixed. I'm happy the issue was followed up and fixed, just could have been a smoother process. Eg, don't send someone who doesn't have the experience to do the job.

Job Satisfaction

Great After Sales Service!

I'd like to thank Civic Screens for your professional customer services and excellent workmanship. From my first phone call to emails and follow ups was outstanding. A special thanks to Maddie in Reception through to Rob who came to carry out the work as they were great. What a great Aussie company!!!

Stefan S.Civic Screens

Thank you for your review Sue, it means a lot. Maddie and Rob will be very happy to hear your positive feedback, so that you for that.

Susie
SusieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good job

Thank you to to Chris W who came to our apartments today and fitted two shower cabinets. He was courteous , prompt and cleaned up after the job well. They look great.

Stefan S.Civic Screens

Thank you so much for your review Susie, we definitely appreciate it. We are happy to hear that you were satisfied with Chris's service and your new cabinets.

Bathroom Renovators

Find out how Civic Screens compares to other Bathroom Renovators

Great job

We are very happy with our new shower screen. Installers were very professional and friendly. Arrived on time and cost was very reasonable. Would definitely recommend. Thank you very much.

Stefan S.Civic Screens

Thank you for your review Jules, we appreciate it. So happy that you like your new Shower Screen.

Great screen professionally installed

Very happy with screen and installation. The two Steve's who installed the screen were great and very professional. Only issue that I faced was that the day of the appointment was changed and I was not advised. Very disappointed because everything else was great. Without this issue would have given a 5 star rating.

Liz and Paul
Liz and PaulSouth East Queensland, QLD

great shower screen

the prompt delivery and installation of our new shower screen completed a bathroom renovation which went like a dream. Many thanks to the two Steve's for their speedy and professional installation, the screen looks wonderful.

Great customer service

Thanks very much to Damien for installing our shower screen from Civic and Shelley for all of her co-ordination in the backend. The finished product looks great and we really appreciate the time that was spent to make sure the job was done so well and that we were happy. Great customer service which is hard to find these days!

Mark B
Mark BSouth East Queensland, QLD

Really happy with the service and quality!

We had Rob install our wardrobes, did a really top job! Our sales guy Ismail helped us come up with a complicated and awesome design which really worked for the space. Super happy

Boo
BooSouth East Queensland, QLD

What a fast and fantastic install! Rob was polite, professional and efficient. And even tidied up when he had finished! Thank you Rob for the great service! Would recommend to others.

Bathroom Renovators

Find out how Civic Screens compares to other Bathroom Renovators

BradBrisbane

Will not rectify their mistakes

Civic incorrectly configured our walk in robe. After giving them the chance to rectify, Civic only fixed some of the issues we raised. When questioning why the other issues weren't fixed, we were told we never raised them. We presented Civic an email trail that was sent prior to any rectification work that outlines in explicit detail the rectification work that was required to be carried out. This same email was used as an agenda for the meeting discussing the rectification work that needed to be carried out. Civic still refuses to correct the install even when presented with evidence that pre-dates the rectification work outlining what needed to be done.

Great Service, Good Team

I found Civic great to deal with. From their head office/sales reps & installers, everyone involved was friendly and helpful. Good turnaround on their product helped us achieve quality work on time. Look forward to working with them again at some stage.

Great job

Had a shower and mirror installed by Jason. He was on time, did a great job and was polite. I asked him to look at another shower which was installed about three months earlier as it was leaking, He sore the problem and fixed it straight away. I had to pay the remaining balance. I dealt with a lady with a Scotish accent a bit rude, she needs to work on people skills.