Civic Screens

• Rates and Fees

A and K
A and KSouth East Queensland, QLD

Extremely happy with everything

We asked Civic to replace two semi-frameless shower screens with fully frameless screens. The sales person was helpful and answered all my questions. We received updates via phone calls and SMS to confirm exactly when the screens would be installed. The installer was Chris W and while he was quick he was still very thorough. He went out of his way to make sure the screens were perfect and that we were happy with the finished result.

Rozina R
Rozina RAU

Wonderful service

I dealt with Maddie on numerous occassions. She is such a lovely and helpful lady to deal with. A couple things needed to be fixed and this was done promptly and followed up extremely well.

Quick, efficient and looks great!

Rob R installed our shower screen. Was in an out within 30mins. Super quick install & looks great. Frame suits out aesthetic really well, Marc (who did the measure) also gave great advice on what would be most functional for the space without sacrificing design.

Mez
MezSouth East Queensland, QLD

Happy Again!

Second time we have used Civic for our renovated bathrooms and are extremely satisfied with our new shower glass. All up, Civic has done 3 shower screens for us.
Staff at the office let me know when to expect the installer and he came as expected.
Rob was courteous, did a great job and left everything clean and tidy.
Yay! I can shower again (joke).
Highly recommend.

Shower screen install

Efficient and neat clean job on the installation of our sliding frameless shower. Nice guys too! Coming back to do the next bathroom as well. Thanks Steve and Steve on the Mirror Truck.

Michelle
MichelleWorongary

Great service and product

We has Steve & Steve out to fit our final shower screen in our new build. They were efficient and friendly - got the job done with no fuss. Thanks guys for a job well done and a great product.

Dette
DetteQueensland

Civic were friendly and easy to deal with from the first point of contact. Measure and quote within a few days. Very happy with the service from each person I dealt with.

Shower screen an installation..

Very good product and installer Sandi Cupovic dun excellent job, expert in his field. Delivered the shower screens as ordered in a very professional manner. Service, professional and friendly. Thank you

Robert lidster
Robert lidsterSouth East Queensland, QLD

Streamline and professional from start to finish

The product was organised through Casey constructions. Civic were always on time and delivered the shower screens as ordered in a very professional manner. We cant use the shower for a day or so due to silicone around the tiles at the bottom of the surrounding glass but the finished job looks very good.

Highly recommend!!!

Civic installed a glass splash back to our new kitchen. Quality, service, professional and friendly team A++
Thanks Steve & Steve on the mirror truck.. so stoked with the final product.

moyal
moyalSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very happy with a whole process.

Drew and Matt installed a shower screen and mirror in my renovaed bathroom. Great job and Drew advised how to keep the screen clean which will such a difference. Also advised how to clean a dirty screen which was useful as I have another shower. Everyone I soke to when I rang were equally friendly and helpful.

Nicholas smith
Nicholas smithSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent work by civic screens

Civic screens recently provided mirror robes and frame less shower screens for me, Steve and Dylan did an amazing job. I highly recommend using civic screens as they give an outstanding quality product.

Matt and Drew did a great job of installing a new shower screen in our renovated bathroom. Great value for money and I love my new shower. Very happy with the result.

Sarah C
Sarah CSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very happy with the results

Couldn’t be happier with the work. We’ve had Civic install the shower screens and a niche shelf for two of our bathroom renos. On both occasions the team were super quick, professional and friendly, producing quality work. The outcome has been exactly as expected both times. Thanks guys!

Mark
MarkSouth East Queensland, QLD

Steve and Steve

Great install and well done. The team were very professional - Prompt, on time.

Thirty words is a ridiculous ask so I am just typing for the sake of typing. Really!