Claratyne

Claratyne

See the Best Antihistamines in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Claratyne? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

1.5
Anna b
Anna bSydney, NSW

Talk about drowsy this knocked me out

I tried this for the first time 2 weeks ago when my child was in hospital . Lucky I took it in hospital it completely knocked me out I fell asleep so many times thankgod there was nurses there to watch my child .
I could not open my eyes it was sedating
Very misleading as it’s non drowsy ! It is drowsy they need to rethink taking non drowsy off ! And it didn’t work the full affects nose started leaking a few hours later . Waste of money

Purchased in November 2020 for $10.00.

Side Effects
  • Short-term physical illness
Symptom ReliefFelt Worse
Symptoms RelievedNone Relieved
Used forDust Allergies and Hayfever

Not Happy With This Product.

I brought Claratyne 75 tablets I’m not happy with this product my side affects are dry eyes,very dry mouth I’m finding that I started coughing because my mouth so dry near choking and find hard to breathe properly also I have pains in my stomach and my lower back as well and sometimes I also find it’s hard to open my eyes and they are very dry I will never buy this product ever again.

Purchased in December 2018.

Symptom ReliefFelt Worse