Claratyne

Claratyne (page 2 of 2)

See the Best Antihistamines in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

neodymium

neodymiumAU

OK

As a sufferer of allergies for most of my life, I find Claratyne is great for providing effective relief from hayfever, itchy skin and other allergy symptoms. They work quickly and you only need to take one table per day. Claratyne is more expensive than other allergy relief medication though, so it is worth shopping around to see if there are other suitable medications available at a cheaper price. Overall, it is a very effective product at relieving allergy symptoms and provides all day relief with one tablet.
Effective treatment against allergy symptoms, Small tablet size is easy to swallow and lasts for 24 hours
A bit pricey compared to competitors products

april1975

april1975SA, 5161

OK

These are effective for allergies and hayfever sufferers however there are only a small amount of tablets in each box and are quite expensive for what you get. I find there are much more cost effective products on the market that do the job just as well.
tablet size
box size, cost

LittleBirdy

LittleBirdyVictoria, 3204

I would highly recommend Claratyne, it is very effective. I use when I get hayfever, and I once used it when I had hives. The hives disappeared straight away! But when I stopped using it my skin got itchy and I got hives again, which proves that it actually works! It's a bit expensive but if you need it, you need it.
The really small tablet size. I find it hard to swallow large tablets, and this makes it really easy. It works very well as an antihistamine.
It's really expensive, other brands are cheaper and they do the job just as well.

connielaura

connielaura

Good

i agree that claratyne is expensive for the amount of tablets you get but as i only get hayfever every so often, the cost doesn't bother me as much as it would someone needing it all the time. i find they are effective in treating hayfever which is such a relief when it starts to work, there is nothing more miserable than feeling crummy on a beautiful day. allows you to get out and about and to not miss a day of work. so i would recommend for that reason.
effective in treating hay fever
more expensive than other brands

gerald_lian

gerald_lian

mundo

mundo

Once daily dosing is very convinent. It's non-drowsy. Effective in reducing allergy and hayfever symptoms. Drug name is "Loratidine" and there are generics out there that are EXACTLY THE SAME safety and effectiveness and they're CHEAPER.
Dries your nose up, stops sneezing, itchy eyes (hayfever-like symptoms). Once daily dosing
Doesn't help too a congested (blocked) nose. Can't be used in pregnancy.

qestra

qestra

OK

a good anti hay fever anti allergy product that does not seem to have any side effects i like the fact that you can thus take it during the day and you are therefor safe to drive etc
this is a quite safe and effective product and i also like the compact packet
it is a lot more expensive than periactin which you can get on the PBS it seems you have to pay a big premium for having the anti drosiness factor. it also doesn't work quite as well as the older anti histamines such as phenergan and periactin

west3030

west3030vic, 3030

Good

I use Clartyne mostly during the hayfever season, and it is in my experience that it worked for stopping my allergy symptoms. However I also use other brands of hayfever medicine but I find that they are pretty much the same for me effective wise. Especially considering how expensive this and other brand name allergy medicines are.
I like that this brand uses a smaller sized tablet. It is effective at preventing and providing for relief my hayfever and other allergies.
It is pretty dear, and for me any way the genric/ cheaper brands tend to work exactly the same for my symptoms.

qqbrightstar

qqbrightstar

Good

During the hay fever season, I can't have a normal day without taking this tables. One box won't last long, so I have to buy at least a few boxes, which is quite expensive. It would be nice if the price can be a bit cheaper and more affordable for people have to take it for a few months during the bad hay fever season to easy their uncomfortableness at daily bases.
I like the small size of the tablets, which makes it very easy to swallow. And only need to take once a day.
price is bit expensive.

kade1234

kade1234VIC, 3015

I have tried many other hay fever tablets and found that Claratyne is the only one that works for me. It is extremely easy to take as the tables are super small. It works quickly at eliminating symptoms. Symptoms are gone for a very good amount of time and do not recur as long as I take one table per day.
It works at eliminating hay fever symptoms.
Can be expensive so shop around.

lovestoshop

lovestoshopAustralia

I find this antihistamine to be very effective for myself through out the hayfever season.
It works well for me.
It works really effectively in a short amount of time.
It's very expensive when only buying the 10 tablet packs.
You only have to take one tablet a day.

bunnimon

bunnimon

Good

I am not sure how I had such a good effect with these tablets overall, but they were by far the most effective of the many hayfever treatments I had tried. Living in a rural area it was very unpleasant for me to go out in spring because of constant sneezing and very itchy eyes. Relief from this with Claratyne was fast, within the hour of taking the first tablet, and I didn't tired or have any side effects at all.
Gave me fast relief from itchy eyes and sneezing. I found that after taking it for about a month my symptoms of hayfever, which I have had for many years were drastically reduced and I didn't need to take it anymore.
Did not help with congestion in my sinuses or make it easier to breathe through my nose.

Good

It fixes my multiple allergy symptoms - itchy skin, constant sneezing etc. Only drawback is that it blocks my nose each night.
Sorts out my allergy symptoms.
Makes me snore/gives me sleep apnea cause it blocks my nose.

OK

Good for if you want to get through your working day without coughing and spluttering but good luck tryingto get to sleep at night with a blocked nose.
I does stop the runny nose and sneezing, I'll give it that...........
But it just blocks your nose up to the point that you can't breathe out of it.

Kryska

KryskaWA, 6065

Good

I think that the Claratyne Non-Drowsy Tablets 50 are great. They are non-drowsy so that you can use them during the day and the night and you can still try to continue on with your life without the disruption of hayfever. The big 50 tablet packet is great because you save a lot of money instead of buying the smaller packets and you can keep them in the supboard for when you need them instead of chasing down a chemist when you need them. The only problem is that I have to rotate my hayfever medications around otherwise they stop working.
non-drowsy

wdarcy

wdarcyGoulburn Valley, VIC

Terrible

Does not work , i haveused it and my husband even my 9 year old son has used the child version it does not work